Sigil-Induced Lucid Dream

It worked for me: I had a LD ( but lasts only 10 sec) and I could remember other 3 ND in the same night!

So far no lucid dreams, but I am getting amazing clarity on my dreams. I can remember almost all of the dreams I’ve had without even writing them down! Of course, now I have a problem with writing them down now…

I don’t really understand this… Now, I have to create a sigil that doesn’t need to have an obvious meaning, I understand that, but how exactly do I “charge” a sigil? Can I charge it right before attempting WILD?

I usually make a bit of relaxation excercises before trying to WILD. As I understand, I could perhaps focus on that sigil then, remember it, and then I should try to forget it?

i do NOT know how to do self hypnosis :sad: i know meditation though…can that work? :eek: or even better is it the same thing??? :woah: <<< LOL

I tried making a sigil earlier this week and had an absolutely wonderful LD about two nights later. My sigil was to have exactly one LD every week, so I can’t be sure yet if the dream I had was from the sigil or just my abnormal confidence in having one. Now I can’t wait for next week’s dreams! :content: