[software] Infinity - PDF Available

re-using Infinity :content:

This time i will remember to do reality checks

Thank you for downloading it :content: ! Congratulations on your first lucid dream!!! :beer: How was it? What’d you do? Do tell :grin: !

Hey everyone, just wanted ya’ll to know, this program works. i never did any of the others. i was trying to LD for a bit now. i had before but that was almost a year ago… so anyways i tryed all the techniques, but after i started this… it’s only my fourth day today… i already had a bunch of LDs … remember to listen to the mp3s too

Good to know. I’ll try this when I have time.

Hehe thanks, I didn’t really get to do anything cause as soon as I got lucid the dream was ending :tongue:

Lucidcurse files helped me alot

Ya I was wondering if the lucidcurse files worked for anyone else?

Well just wanted to say after a very long time without lucid dreams, I had one last night, the longest I ever had , after 3 days of the program. It’s really a great program :content:

just completely re-did the program and I went 9 days no ld but last night i had one (the first night off)

I must say, like I have before, that the lucid dreams are not expected to come until after the initial learning period. By this, I mean the week or so of doing all of the days’ work that you’ve learned how to do the previous week. This is why I keep urging people to stop quitting at Day 8.

Anyway, congratulations to those with the successes! :cool:

I get a dead link when I hit the “Download Now” button :sad:

New download link on the first post. Be sure to right click and hit “save as…” :smile:

Whats the name of the song used in this program?

/me points to the about section located within the software. :smile:

Alright, now that I’m motivated again, I’m going to try to have lucid dreams using this program.

I am not understanding the whole its not gonna work till the next week thing? please explain

It’s quite simple, and you are misunderstanding it a bit.

The first week is intended to get you familiar with the routine. Obviously, it is very much possible that you will obtain a lucid dream during this time frame, but it is not 100% expected. The week after this, when you use your full routine each and every night, is where the high probability comes in, which most of the time moves in your favor.

In other words: learn first, then succeed. :smile:

o ok so i repeat the last day over for to get the most results

Thank you soooooo much!!!

Years ago I had a lucid dream, just once…
And it was wonderful!!!

And now looks like, with the aid of your software, I’ll be able to do it again!!!

I will get around to it one day, its just everytime I try I don’t do everything and mess it up.
Although the Mp3s gave me a clearer dream.