[software] Infinity - PDF Available

I’m hitting another dry spell, so I think I’ll try again, starting day 1 tomorrow.

Last time it gave me 1 LD, I’m hoping for more this time.

I didn’t know that you weren’t using Infinity, Li10! Yeah, I highly recommend you checking this out before glancing at LucidWarp, which I realize it’s too late for me to say that, lol.

Yeah “TheGoods” is quite literally the goods for the program. Throughout the course, you will use many, if not all, of those items to help accomplish your task of becoming lucid. :smile:

where are the “given mp3’s”?

“TheGoods”

^Check there^

I don’t get the easter egg in the Goods folder. The capitals don’t make sense.

do you want me to PM it to you, ThatDude (so I don’t ruin the suprise for all the people who haven’t found it)?

thanks! didn’t even think to look there :tongue:

or do they?

I’m not sure but i think they make sense to me :eek:

Or does it… :nodnodwinkwink:

“Anything can appear on the horizon, and when it does, perhaps you won’t quite make it out at first. Regardless though, that does not mean it ceases to exist.” Anonymous

Don’t know why I put this Here, instead of someWhere eLse? PerhAps you shoUldn’t wOrry about it tHen… :wink:

oieo

dihwlauoh

dokihadwesepauoo

ks

ade

…that’s all I’ve got. All gibberish.

Come on, another clue!

ok i had wel sea uooh

sure you did it rite?

I’m experienting. I’ll try all the weird letters, then just caps, then just bold, and so on.

I’m completely positive I have it right…

Perhaps you don’t have it right…

think about it…

DokiHadWelsepauooh…

Doki had wel seap a uooh. That was the best I could get it.

hmmm. The “seap” part could be “seaparty” , but I don’t see that in later words

Yes, please.

Anyone aside from the testers have significant success with this “Infinity”?

Not so significant, but I did have 1 LD from it, which brought me out of a dry spell.

I’m trying it again, but I’m “tailoring” it a little. Just to make it a “customized fit” for me. :tongue:

I’ll tell you whether its as good as or better then the original.

If you look on the first post, I have results of a User Survey that I had up for 3 weeks. In all, 152 users submitted the form, and the ending result was a 100% success rate. Everybody had at least 1 lucid dream during the period, depending on how long they did it and if they followed the procedures.

Significant? Yes, lot’s. More than 1/3 of the users had over 4 lucid dreams. I guess it does depend on what you consider significant.

Anyway, despite all of the successes, the only way for you to know if it’s beneficial is if you try it out. I know that sounds like some sort of advertising or something, but seriously, give it a shot. You can only gain from it :content: .

Hey BenDrummin! Thanks for another great program. And I call it a great succes, cause I just had my first LD!