[software] Infinity - PDF Available

Wowwee. This is my first night using it, and I already had a Lucid dream! >.< It was short, but it was of very good quality when compared to all of my others in the past. You ended my dry spell in one night! >.< Mhm!

It’s working now, It wasn’t before though, Thanks so much for the link :grin:

Tell you what ben

I am going to try it. I am going to work at it for 1-2 weeks. If I get an LD I will give you a cookie.

Anything regarding a cookie works for me :smile: !

Congratulations Trung Of Wu, that’s awesome! I still encourage you, if you haven’t decided to already, to keep at it, for you will obtain much more lucid experiences!

I’m glad the link works now cue5c, almost had to move servers and upload the file again. Let me know if you need any more help.

As for the Infinity User Survey results, they will be posted tomorrow (Sunday) evening.

DL’ing now.

Hope it works. :smile:

I’ll probably start in about a week :happy: Thanks again!

Nice program, I’ll have to try it when I have the time.

The first batch of results is here, and I must say, I am psyched about it. They are very nice statistics, and I would just like to thank all of those who have taken the survey. With that said, I strongly encourage those of you who haven’t taken the survey to do so, for the statistics will be able to be that much more accurate. If you are one who has yet to fill out the survey, and you have completed at least 8 days of Infinity, please take a moment to fill it out here.

It’s very exciting to show such results, so without further delay, here they are:

I would also like to point out that the highest day count was 11 days. Of course this is only coming from the given people who took the survey, but still, you can clearly see the success rate prior to that day count. With that, I strongly recommend those still using the program to go ahead and endure the rest of the suggested period, which is a week addition from Day 8 (making 15 days total). If you do this, you will have even more success.

That’s all! Updated statistics will be posted a week from today!

yeah woo nice one Ben!! Woo this is going to get more people using it!

I downloaded it on my Dad’s computer and forgot to move it over here. It would be unreasonable to download it here as i have (26.6Kbps) Dial-up.

Do you have those files on the web somewhere?

I’m afraid you have to download the file again. Even if I posted the flash file by itself on a website, you would still be short of all the necessary .mp3 files, bwgen, etc…

However, if you have a flash drive or a cd burner, you could always copy the file from your dad’s computer to where you are currently.

Maybe I should give myself a good kick in the butt and try that Infinity thing. Looks like it works really well.

Well, you have nothing to lose, and everything to gain :content: .

I would like to just inform anybody who reads this that I’ll be on vacation for a week starting tomorrow, and will have no access to the internet. If you have any questions regarding the software, please feel free to still post it up while I’m gone, and I’m sure somebody will know the answer.

For any moderators reading this, would it be possible to add this thread onto the existing Infinity thread once, and if, the real forum comes back online? I only ask for this if I’m not back when the server is fixed. If it can’t be done, I’ll just fix the old thread when I get back, which means some of the links may be wrong before hand (I’m not sure whether or not the old Infinity upload will have been expired or not).

Anyway, I look forward to seeing some more survey progress, assuming more will have taken it.

Enjoy the lucid dreams and have a kickass spring break, for those of you on it.

Until next time…

Sorry it’s not possible. This thread is in another database as the real forum and we can’t merge topics from here with topics from there. =/

That’s why we’ll lose everything what’s posted here when the real forum comes back.

ill give it try, ive got nothing to lose i guess

third day of using infinity and a LD is in the pocket! guess that proves for me this program work! good job! i didnt have a LD for about 2 months now so you really helped me out!

Hmmm… i think i’ll give it a go… Havent had a ld in months :sad: Hope this works! :grin:

I have a quick question to clear things up. Do we repeat all past learned techniques every night or do we just do activity taught per night only once?

Wow… :eek:
This really works… I had a LD within 2 days!! :grin: :yay:
Goooooooooooo infinity!!! :boogie:

Shockingly this worked. Me, being stupid, didn’t record my dream in a dream journal, but I know that I had a LD last night. I think I achieved it from a distorted WBTB method, and a DILD method. I don’t exactly know what I did in the LD, but I recall doing a RC and then playing a few notes on the piano. (The notes were completely off.)