[software] Infinity - PDF Available

Wait. My main menu font looks the same. I believe that’s because they are graphics maybe? (as in the buttons)

The only font that’s times new roman is the main text of the different days. I have no problem downloading and installing the font (looks like a good one) so I’ll just do that.

Edit: I noticed the secret and know what it is from the beginning, but as is the nature of secrets, its much more fun for me not to say it.

Second, I do not advise converting the text to vector graphics. I would look first to see if you can’t just import the font into the flash file like you do any other graphic or video or sound file.

Lastly, for those that want the font, I found it for free online here but it does not fix the problem, apparently:

https://www.2-free.net/free-fonts/eurostar-black-extended/33751.html

Edit2: I correctly installed the font and it did not change the font in the infinity software so either it was not the exact same font or it has to be embedded in the flash file. Just to let others know!***

Oh thank you, it worked beautifully. I was just scanning through and I am very impressed with how appealing the images are matched nicely with the music, I can tell I will look forward to using it everyday! Thank you again!

I just wanted to drop a quick note and say thanks - I really appreciate the work that has gone into this program, and I look forward to taking the whole course. I’ve not had any problems with the program, and I’ll be sure to post back here if/when I’m successful.

Thanks!
Netopalis

Ok, I think I might’ve solved the text problem without having to import fonts or any of that jumbo business, so I need somebody, ANYBODY, to download the .zip I’m about to post below, and just replace these new files with the ones you already have (I’m not re-sending the folder named “TheGoods” or the .txt or anything like that…just the .exe for Windows and the .swf / .html / .hqx for Macs).

If all works correctly, you should see a major difference in fonts, that is the ones that are currently Times New Roman for you. I will post up a picture that uses the Eurostar font more frequently, which is the About page of Infinity. So here are the links:

EDIT: URLs removed, the test didn’t work…

downloading now.

edit: I downloaded the files and replaced the swf with the original. The about and title page both show the euro font, like they did before. However, the day one and intro main text is times new roman.

Did you see that pm i sent you about importing texts into flash mx?

Ok, as Fwump38 is now pointing out to me on AIM, I’ve been looking at the wrong font here… I was under the impression that the title fonts were screwed, when really it’s the main body text. Working on a solution now!

Ok, I think I’ve finally fixed the main text font problem! woohoo. The actual text was Gill Sans MT (I said Eurostar earlier because I thought you all were talking about the titles and such…), and I’ve imported it into the flash project and all is happy now… HOWEVER, I did NOT import Eurostar, which is used for all buttons, all titles, and some other misc areas. I did this because not only is it going to be time consuming, but I also don’t know if it’s even a problem (I can’t see this text mess-up on my computer…so I’m relying on you guys completely).

SO, I need everybody to double check their buttons / titles and tell me what font they are. Are they the fonts that you’ve seen on the sample display pages that I’ve posted? Or are they Times New Roman?

If your’s differs from mine, please send me a message / reply to this / contact me somehow telling me so; otherwise, I’m not going to import the font because it would just take too long for no reason, lol.

EDIT: I’ve changed my mind, I’m just going to post up the new updated version on the scheduled release date, which will also include other updates as well. I realized there was no point in posting a new version each day, lol. So hang in there with the crappy font for an extra day!

Thanks everybody for downloading Infinity! I really appreciate the comments and feedback (both compliments and criticisms), and hope that this will only make your lucid dreaming life just a little more obtainable.

EDIT: If you are new to the forum, or have not followed this topic, there is about 2 - 3 weeks worth of posts missing from this thread due to the LD4All server crash that occured in February. With that in mind, disregard previous posts regarding font issues and such, for all of that was from a previous version of Infinity. Thank you!

had some ld’s!

Thank’s, benji! (Benjamin)

the thing is, if i DONT do it anymore, it feels weird going to sleep without doing it. rofl.

anyway, i’ll keep doing it for awhile. It greatly improved my recall and i don’t mind anyway.

Hey that’s awesome! Congratulations on your successes!

Yeah that’s fine if you keep at it, because it will just keep giving you more LDs. It’s just hard to find time to do so, or at least for me, but apparently you managed!

BTW, I’m with you on that countdown to 300 :smile: .

I would like to stress that if you haven’t downloaded Infinity already, and are looking into it, do NOT download it from the thread located in the Pathways to Lucidity forum. That thread is old (obviously) and contains a link to a pre-release build (ie the one that was buggy). Instead, download the program from the link provided in the first post of this thread in the Downloads section. That is the final release version, and is hosted on a very reliable free server.

Anyway, I’ll be posting some results from the user survery, which I’ve provided in the first post, this weekend, as well as future weekends during the time that the survey will be up.

some people are saying they can’t download it. What’s the dilio?

The links not working for me, I even registered there.

I can download it fine…

If you are having problems, make sure you are right clicking the big download button (of course after you wait for the countdown timer thing) and hit Save Target As….

If that doesn’t work, make sure your firewall or anti-virus/spyware programs aren’t blocking downloads. How do you know if they are or not? Simply just turn them all off, lol, and try to download the file. Then once the file is downloaded, if you could download it in the first place, turn all of them back on.

If you still have problems, post again and I’ll re-upload the file to another server.

I’m assuming those suggestions worked, the site says more users were able to download the program. Hurray :smile: .

If anybody has any further troubles, feel free to send me a message through my MSN Messenger account, BenDrummin58@hotmail.com, or my AIM account, BenDrummin58.

I haven’t answered the survey because I still have not finished the program. I sort of had to stop doing it around the 4th day due to routine issues, and I’m yet to start it over again.

The link to the survey isn’t working for me.

So this is of no cost to me eh… I’ll give it a gander.

That’s odd… The server isn’t down, so it’s something with your PC / internet. Try opening it in a different browser.

No cost whatsoever :content: .

helped me out a lot, trung. Improved my recall vastly, and i had some LDs!

3 Huzzahs for Infinity

hip hip… huzzah
ok i’m tired.

wow this sounds awsome! i really desire to have a LD and all these people cant be wrong, il post my results in a day or two