[software] LucidWarp (old)

I didn’t do that one Smiffy008, I did the the sneezing one instead, which was a lot more useful to me, as I sneeze quite a lot (although when I wanted a sneeze or two I hardly ever got one. Hmmm…). Plus, I didn’t have to make the stringy thing. but yes, it is very cool.

GARGH! I would be reading LucidWarp if I wasn’t doing this crappy maths homework that’s due in tomorrow! Gargh. On the bright side i have a toblerone for company. And I would have David Bowie, if my sister hadn’t lost the disc…

Again, glad to hear all the awesomeness! :cool:

I’d just like to clarify that if you cannot complete an activity on a certain day, you don’t have to keep doing that day until you finally make it. Yeah, I recommend that you keep trying a little bit, but not to the point where it takes 4 days to advance one program day. Just a heads up :smile: .

About the weight thing, let me explain a little bit more in detail if you are still confused. Assuming you understand how to make it ( string with a slight to moderate weight, which could be like a toothpaste container or some other random object of that mass ), all you need to do is hold up the side of the string opposite of where the object is, and just let the object hang in the air. Then, you try to focus on that object, and tell your mind that it will move. Don’t purposely move your arm; keep those still and just stare at the object.

You will then notice the object to start swaying, if performed correctly. The explanation as to why this occurs ( which is also located in the description in LucidWarp ) is because when you command your mind to move the object, your mind then says, ok, they want the object to move. The mind then sends signals to your arms, causing them to move so slightly that not even an observer can notice, ultimately causing the object to move, all from saying a single command.

Pretty neat, eh?

Dargh, this hasn’t worked for me. I can do all the experiments except the ones directly related to lucid dreaming. Damn it. Any tips, anyone?

shoot!

Ive been stuck on the sneeze day because i haven’t sneezed!

I’ll just skip that day >.<

edit: NOOO

i looked at the telekinesis experiment and [spoiler]i LOOKED ahead to the next paragraph![/spoiler]

STUPID me

I had that problem with the sneezing.

I feel very close

Setting my internal alarm clock didn’t work, trying again tonight

Also, trying to make time for a nap (usually never take naps)

yeah, I actually have an inability to nap… although I did get to sort-of-half-asleep once. That’s what I’m having problems with too, the waking up.

Don’t stress yourselves out too much guys, heh. This concept is a bit difficult for many to grasp, for it pretty much goes against what has been percieved. But honestly, it shouldn’t be that difficult. You use this concept every single time you perform a technique. What is a technique other than an aid that helps you believe to have a lucid dream? Techniques have no magical power, nor do they have better material than other techniques. Really, all techniques are the same, in a sense that they all have the sole purpose to trick your mind. LucidWarp tries to tear you away from that handicap and to realize that you can have a lucid dream without having to do side tasks.

With that said, it is very difficult to explain to others how to actually accomplish this, which is probably why some, if not most, are struggling with the program. In the end, it’s down to you to figure out how to acquire this open state of mind.

That’s a bit odd. Maybe you’re just trying to take a nap at the wrong time? By that, I mean maybe you aren’t tired enough.

I hope LucidWarp delivered many their knowledge of being in total control. This gift cannot be surpassed, and is perhaps one of the best ways to understand how to take control of your life. However, I would like to announce that for the time being ( which perhaps isn’t that long to begin with ), I am not going to re-upload LucidWarp for inside reasons. After 30 days pass with nobody downloading this, the file will be automatically deleted ( by the free server I’m on ), and will therefore temporarily be inaccessible. If you would desire a copy of the program, and it is no longer available at the given link on the first post, please contact me via BenDrummin58@hotmail.com. Otherwise, sit tight, and perhaps LucidWarp, as well as all other softwares, will re-emerge.

Hey Ben I willed myself to have an LD yesterday! It was awesome… and I think lucid warp had a lot to do with it. Thanks.

EVERYONE START DOWNLOADING LUCID WARP!!!

ha ha.

Hey congratulations! :beer:

How did it feel other than freaking amazing? :tongue:

yeah i think i gotta start actually doing those Reality Check things

but i won’t give up on Lucidwarp!

I’ll try to set the ol’ internal clock to 5 Am tonight

It felt FREAKING AMAZING!!

I apologize for the inconvenience, but the download link for LucidWarp has been temporarily removed. If you are looking to download, I ask that you wait until tomorrow, Friday, May 25 2007. At that time, all software will be re-uploaded to dedicated servers, allowing for a much easier download.

Ben which one of your programs will be best for first timers?

For first timers and people on droughts, I highly recommend you check out Infinity. :smile:

will it be ready at 12 am the 25th?

If you mean late Thursday night, no. At the latest, it will be available 24 hours from now.

Again, sorry for that. It’s for the best though, I’ve fixed some things with Infinity. :smile:

Aww man the link doesn’t work.

Hmm, these topics were apparently brought from the dead. There are new threads for each of the software that I’ve created. They can be located here:

[url][software] BenDrummin58's Lucid Dreaming Software]