[software] BenDrummin58's Lucid Dreaming Software

My software has been down for quite some time. I’ve recieved a lot of emails and PMs regarding this issue. The reason for the downtime is related to the fact that dreamport was shut down a couple of months ago. The site itself was purely for experiment and after a year and a half of running, it was time to end.

While the research of dreamport may be gone, the software is most definitely not. Below are all available software, including the required “TheGoods” package for Infinity and Paradiso. Please let me know if you have any issues in downloading! Thank you everybody for your support!

Simply click on the logo below to visit the respected software’s thread.

Greatly appreciated.

I’d just like to recommend Infinity for any newbies out there! It’s a terrific tool to get that elusive first LD!

I am happy to announce that within the past week since releasing these new links, over 85 individual people have downloaded from my server (with Infinity being the most popular). After years of this software already being out, this number is astonishing! I’ve begun to re-evaluate my past intentions on not making any more courses and have already started considering new ideas. So, keep an eye out in this section over the next couple of months for further details!

I again appreciate all of the support and feedback! Please feel free to email me at bendrummin58@hotmail.com if you have any questions, comments, or ideas!

• Ben

Sounds great. Perhaps a free ebook on the subject? :open_mouth:

Is it just me or…?
I can’t download the lucid dream digibook :sad:

I cannot use this rapid share site. It is constantly saying that I’m currently downloading something but this is plainly not true and it denies the download.

Can somebody please mirror “infinity” on a different hosting sites.
I would recommend that the good Samaritan who does this uses https://www.megaupload.com/ because it is reliable.

PS. I look forward to becoming a maniacal dictator in my dreams :dark:

I just went through the link and downloaded it myself. What are you seeing?

Funny enough, I originally uploaded all of the software on MegaUpload but people were having more problems with that than I’ve heard with this (Dryalantha is the first to tell me anything with rapidshare). What exactly is happening ValkyrieChosen? Maybe if you create a free account you can download it (or download it without logging in if you already have one)?

If the problem persists, I will re-upload all software to MegaUpload and provide two links for each version (so a rapidshare link and a megaupload link). If anybody has a more reliable free server, please let me know immediately!

K I found the right link now! :happy: It’s the old link I clicked, which does not work anymore… I have to wait some minutes for rapidshare now - but I guess it will work. Thanks! :content:

Do they work on Linux too? I want to show it to a friend of mine who use Linux… :smile:

Yeah the waiting is built in to rapidshare, unfortunately. I noticed the speed was rediculous too. I may switch around somewhere else. I just like it because it shows statistics on all of the downloads, hehe.

Anyway, as for the software working on Linux, I believe the MAC version will suffice. It’s not really MAC-specific–it’s just an html file that plays the flash document, which should work in Linux. I could be wrong because I’m not sure if Linux can even have flash? Anybody know?

“Your IP address XXX.XX.X.XX is already downloading a file. Please wait until the download is completed.” I am not downloading :eek: anything tho.

That’s the issue I keep having. It never goes away unless there is some sort of trick that I dont know.
I have uploaded videos of online games I play in the hundreds of megabytes on maga and never had issues. That’s why I think magaupload is better.

Flash works on linux. It just gets awkwardly placed in browsers sometimes.

Alright, I’ll go ahead and make a second download link for each software using mega upload. However, I am on Spring Break right now and am currently writing this from a friend’s Mac. I won’t be able to get those links to you until I can either free up some time to download everything and reupload it, or until I get back in a week and can just upload it from my computer.

big thank BenDrummin58 I look forward to download them and reporting any success.

THANKS, i have been waiting for this for a while, and you kept saying you were going to rehost them and finally its done. I really hope you consider doing more cause my first try was pretty good with this software… Downloads +1

Alright, all of my software is now uploaded on a second server, MegaUpload. I’ve updated each of the threads and provided two links for each available download. If anybody has any problems with megaupload, please let me know! Otherwise, enjoy and thank you for your patience!

• Ben

Many thanks, BenDrummin.

Your software’s fascinated me ever since I came across LD4All and first read about them. Getting the chance to try them out is really amazing.

Going through Paradiso now. A personal incubated dreamscape sounds like too much fun. :smile:

thanks for reuploading it on another server :smile:

the download works and i can run it.

i will start using it tomorrow and see if i have any results :smile:

cheers!

Some people are still emailing me saying that they’re having issues with the servers that I host the software on. I can personally download it fine, but for some reason others aren’t so lucky. I’m going to continue to investigate and if I need to I’ll upload the software to a third server. Please let me know in the meantime if you too have problems by either replying here, sending me a PM, or emailing me at bendrummin58@hotmail.com. Be sure to specify which server and which file you’re trying to download.

Thank you!