The Lucid Dreaming Digibook [2.0 REVEALED]

Thanks a lot. I downloaded the PDF.

No problem, enjoy! :grin:

haha!

The sneeze experiment worked

Trying my mental alarm clock tonight for 5 AM

I think you meant to put this in the LucidWarp thread :razz:

my mistake

Your mistake indeed! ( zoolander :smile: )

This is THE bible. Would you happen to make a second digibook? There have been plenty new techniques out thar.

I’m getting this just because my parents disconnect the internet at the most awkward moments… so I can just read this.

It is very possible :wink: .

BenDrummin58, I think you should try making a website for your programs if you already don’t have one. If you want, I could make the layout for you. :3

That won’t be necessary, but I appreciate the generous offer :smile:

You’re welcome, though I would have loved to see a site from you for your wonderful software. D:

I hope The Lucid Dreaming Digibook 1.0 has fulfilled everybody’s desire to comprehend all of the popular and not so popular lucid dreaming inducing techniques that are available. However, I would like to announce that for the time being ( which perhaps isn’t that long to begin with ), I am not going to re-upload the Digibook for inside reasons. After 30 days pass with nobody downloading this, the file will be automatically deleted ( by the free server I’m on ), and will therefore temporarily be inaccessible. If you would desire a copy of the program, and it is no longer available at the given link on the first post, please contact me via BenDrummin58@hotmail.com. Otherwise, sit tight, and perhaps it, as well as all other softwares, will re-emerge.

new program !!! weeeeee!!! checking !!! (downloading atm )! :happy: :happy: :happy:
edit :whooooooops , i guess its only new for me XD

I apologize for the inconvenience, but the download link for The Lucid Dreaming Digibook has been temporarily removed. If you are looking to download, I ask that you wait until tomorrow, Friday, May 25 2007. At that time, all software will be re-uploaded to dedicated servers, allowing for a much easier download.

As you may / may not know, I announced The Lucid Dreaming Digibook 2.0 yesterday. Well, today it is being released! This newer version contains more techniques (some fairly new) and information that will better your path towards lucid dreaming awareness. It is also built in flash, rather than visual studio.

Unlike the last digibook, this one does not have to be downloaded; it is now embedded in the dreamport website here: https://www.dreamport.net/?p=tech

Enjoy!

Alright so it’s been a little more than half a year since the Lucid Dreaming Digibook has been updated. In result, I think it’s about time to put in some new techniques that have been introduced since then.

If you have a technique that you feel is worthy, please give me the name of it and provide a link to a description on how to actually perform the technique. I will add any and all techniques that are posted (unless they’re already for the most part in another technique).

I appreciate the help and hope to get some replies!

This is awesome Ben! I have no idea why your software and pdf files aren’t known or famous, this is a genius idea! I am really glad there are pdf files, I downloaded those because I don’t feel like downloading the software because of it’s size and I don’t feel like installing it. Well, does it install anyway? uhhhh… well, either way, the pdf is printable. You deserve a cookie for this.

Dangit it, none of the LD software links are working!

Can someone reuppload?

Hmm, these topics were apparently brought from the dead. There are new threads for each of the software that I’ve created. They can be located here:

[url][software] BenDrummin58's Lucid Dreaming Software]