[software] LucidWarp (old)

Why wouldn’t you release a beta just now?

I’d like to see it without having to wait a couple more days… :smile:

Ever heard of the wait being the best part of the experience? :cool:

I have to make sure my software is 100% awesome in order for my user to have a 100% possibility of having a lucid dream :grin:

If you want to see it now though, contact me via AIM or MSN, and you can be a tester!

To Miskingo: I’m going to contact you now!
EDIT: Miskingo you arn’t there…so whenever you are, try and find me!

Thanks to some very nice people…the program is being tested faster than I thought. The official release date of LucidWarp Detailed AND Plain version is tomorrow, March 7 2006. The size of the Detailed Version is 12.5 MB, and the Plain Version is less than 50 KB (which is EXTREMELY small).

So, thankyou for waiting an extra day or two! This time tomorrow, you will be starting your journey to a better future! See you during the hour of release!

last update…lol.

EVEN BETTER news…LucidWarp is now available!! Look in the first post, and make sure to read the note about rapidshare.de

Thankyou so much to all the testers, and thank you all for waiting so patiently. Enjoy, as you enter your quest of Lucid Dreaming!

Downloading right now. Can’t wait to test it out tonight!

I gotta say thanks for this program to BenDrummin58. I can’t wait. It is downloading as I type. I’m the fifth downloader, so it says. I’ll give you more feedback after I use it and , maybe I’ll use the technique tonight.

Plain version is up (was having problems earlier), and I have managed to make it 28.2 KB!!! That’s a record for me! thats really really really small!!! lol.

Glad to hear the happiness :smile: Please note though, this technique is supposed to be spread out in 7 days, as written in the program. I can’t really explain why or how, it’s just one of those things where you have to read the actual text to understand :smile:

Happy Downloading! Let me know if you have problems… Until then…I leave you to start!

WOW! I am really impressed. So far it is very professtional. Good job. I have only read Day 1 (I’m taking your “take it slow” advice) but I already feel motivated to have a Lucid Dream and even do better in school, maybe even with girls. I know I might be thinking this is better than it is, but I like what I saw. You’re really good at C++, I take Java right now. It is intersting, but just from looking at your program I am inspired to learn how to do something like that. I want to keep in touch with you, BenDrummin58, you seem like a very smart person.

Thankyou Oneiros…that made me feel special :smile: Your taking Java eh…I don’t like java…too much of a hassle language, and it doesn’t even do much. C++ IMO is the post powerful language. But learning another language from one you already know really isn’t that hard. Java is very similar to C++. Only different thing is that C++ is less retarded…lol (although Java 1.5 is a little better than what 1.4 had to offer).

ANYWAYS…new problem pulling up with Rapidshare.de. Some people are having problems downloading the file. Please note that there are TWO mirrors to choose from when you download the file. If one doesn’t work, then use the other. If both don’t work…then that’s bad, and contact me and I’ll give you the file myself. If problems get real bad, then I’ll find a different server.

For now, it seems like this mirror: Net-Mirror “Alpha”: dl5CG.rapidshare.de is the one that is working the best for most people. So I would choose that.

Let me know if anymore problems come in!

Nice program, way better then than vbasic crap in did in my high school programming class. Just got done with day one, and cant wait to see how this will help me with LDs. Thanks dude!

I just have to check this out.
That sounds exactly like what I have been going through! I always doubted that I could achieve lucidity…and guess what! Nothing! :bored:
Ok…I’ll take a look…

Mirror’d
ld.demonation.net/FILES/Lucid_Warp_Detailed.zip
ld.demonation.net/FILES/Lucid_Warp_Plain.zip

Awesome programme man, I love it. Might want to edit the first post with these mirrors, they’ll be up for a while :wink:

I have a comment about the program:

It seems to work very well, and I KNOW it will work… :tongue:
There is one problem. I turned off the music after a while, but it would not play if I tried turning it back on. Now, when I click on the music on/off button, the music won’t turn back on! :help:

thankyou very very very much TweaK!!! WOOT!

BlissfulBlues…I don’t know what to tell you, other than exit the program and try again. It works fine for me, and I havn’t seen any other complaints :sad: Also, make sure the .exe file is in the same folder as the media folder (basically put the files back where they were when you originally downloaded the program). Also, make sure the song is actually in the media folder :razz:

And if all of that fails…make sure you have windows media player 9 or higher. And if that fails…then I don’t know what else to do…lol. Talk to me though if the problem still does exist.

Hopefully everybody else is doing fine with the program…and is understanding everything I wrote…because some of those pages were very hard to make clear…lol. I tried preventing as much confusion as possible…but for some cases it didn’t work.

Anyways…good luck everybody! I’m looking forward to seeing each and every one of you in a lucid dream this time next week. :smile:

EDIT: I need some feedback on the music. I didn’t know if it would be the right choice or not to put John Williams on there…but I did it either way. I was trying to make you get into that determined position with the epic music and all…lol. But if you don’t like it…please tell me, and also tell me what it SHOULD have been. For me, music is the hardest part of the program…because everybody has their own likes/dislikes.

Ooo it’s released :happy: … I’ll have to try it out downloads

Mac user here, and yup, you can put me down for a PDF version ^^

Looks very promising, can’t wait to read it.

I figured out a technique last Friday that works really well but I’ll try this too. Thanks a lot!

UPDATE: The PDF Version of LucidWarp has been released!! It is only 57 KB and allows you to print Lucid Warp so you can always have it with you!! Mac and Dial Up users, welcome to the new age of Lucid Dreaming!

Yes…I think I can understand the problem now. In order to make acces more convienient, I moved LucidWarp out of the folder it came in, that could be the problem. Now I have to go find that folder. Otherwise, I can always just stick to my own music…:tongue:

Thanks for this. Don’t know how effective it will be, but I’ll give it my all and honestly believe that this WILL work. We’ll see. I already read the first day; I was already pretty much putting that into practice, but I’ll try even harder now.