[software] LucidWarp (old)

“Don’t know how effective it will be”

Already putting that into your SC.

I’ll give a try to this method.

Anyway, thank you so much for providing it for free, it’s a great job done.

I’ve already started working on day-1 stuff. Very cool music too!

I’m fairly new to lucid dreaming and have yet to have the experience. Thanks for this program - I’m going to start it tonight!

Oh and the holy grail of all techniques is just KNOWING you’ll have a lucid dream after you did that? Because I didn’t quite understand that part. I knew you were talking about the Ultimate Technique, but is that actually it? It doesn’t say “The ultimate technique is this:” somewhere xD

BenDrummin58,

I have some questions. :razz:

Since when did you start using this technique for yourself, or better said this state of mind?
Did you have immediate success?
On average, how many LDs do you have in a week?

Thanks for your effort :smile:

Telling you this stuff will help nobody, because different things happen to different people. But I’ll answer anyways…

When I first began Lucid Dreaming, I was introduced to this concept of belief; however, I never really believed in believing…if that makes sense. I thought in order to LD, you MUST do a formal technique, or else you get 0 results. Over time though, I kept thinking more and more about this, and eventually made it my perception about Lucid Dreaming.

Imediate success is always limited with techniques. Some people take longer than others to catch the hang of it. This tech is varied with time. If you grasp that you must believe, and you can take out all the rest, then you WILL have results within the first couple of days. However, if you have to adapt to this state of mind, and you have a hard time because a part of you still thinks this is not going to work, then you will have to wait a bit longer.

Your last question about the # of LD’s…well I cannot honestly answer that question. School keeps my mind away from Lucid Dreaming, and sometimes I actually do just want to have normal dreams (It’s like watching a movie!). But if I were to want them every night, then however many times I enter a REM period is how many times I would have a Lucid Dream.

To TweaK: This really isn’t a technique at all. Yes, I do sometimes use the word “technique” on the LucidWarp program, but all in all, it is more of a state of mind. This state of mind IS a “Holy Grail” for Lucid Dreaming. If you don’t understand why or how, then you are not ready to act on this state of mind. It’s very simple actually, you believe you will have a LD, then you WILL have a LD. Don’t make it any harder than that.

This is really meant to allow everybody to take off their need to perform techniques every night. Techniques require more work. And, if you think about it, the whole idea of techniques, really doesn’t differ from my concept. What if techniques only worked because you believed they did? IMO, that’s really the case. So, why not just believe you can Lucid Dream, rather than believing in something that will make you expect to have one.

This technique isn’t clearly defined only because it is meant for you to make your own ideas and expectations about things. If I were to clearly state what I do in order to Lucid Dream, then this tech of mine would be no different than any other tech out there. In LucidWarp, you re-define yourself and change your perception to allow Lucid Dreaming to come however you want it to come.

It’s kind of hard to explain, but hopefully you got the info I wanted you to get out of all that.

Anyways…hopefully everybody is doing good and not having any tech problems with downloading or using!

downloading it now :smile:

Having some probs with RapidShare and the PDF version - ah well, I’ll try later.

I’ve downloaded it…looking foward to undertaking the lucidwarp, I think I’ll officially start tomorrow :cool:

I have a quick question. I downloaded it and went to Day One where you suggest looking at dream diaries. Just wondering if there were multiple pages for Day One because I assume that is the only page since there is no continue button.

No it’s not that I do not understand or I am not ready for that state of mind, because I do and am, but I was just wondering since you mentioned the word “technique” and I didn’t see a technique anywhere. I do however believe this state of mind is the key to Lucid Dreaming. No, I KNOW it is :wink:
Also for a lot of people it is hard to get this state of mind. I can say it out loud and I can think that I have that state of mind, I can also say “I KNOW I will get a lucid dream tonight”, but I still have some form of doubt - not 100% convinced. No, convinced isn’t the proper word, because I am, but my mind does not know for 100% sure that I WILL get a lucid dream tonight. I can’t really explain but I do think you know what I’m getting at.
I happened to have read through every day and decided I’d start next week (starting monday), but when today I got the hiccups I thought of BELIEVING it’ll stop and I said to myself “It’ll stop now. I KNOW it’ll stop now” but it continued. D:

hmm… I just tried to open it … and it says im missing a .dll file :sad: (do i need additional software to get this running ? )

strange…there is ALWAYS a “Back” and a “Next” button on all of the days. I dont know why you don’t see it…cus it should be there. Double check the bottom right side :smile:

strange…I’m not 100% sure what the problem is…but here are some suggestions. Make sure you have .NET Framework from microsoft.com. Also, make sure you have Windows Media Player 9 or higher. If the problem still exists, then I really don’t know what to tell you, other than to get the .pdf file. Sorry :sad:

TweaK: You just have to keep trying… You should only take one day at a time, and you have to completely take out the doubts in your mind. At first, everybody will have doubts, and everybody will have problems because of those doubts. You just have to find your way to get them out. I never really explained how to do that because it would not be the same for everybody. One person could just forget about the doubts…while the other would have to meditate or something to try and get rid of them. Whatever your way may be, you have to find it. Changing your “state of mind” isn’t a very easy task…so keep trying at it, you will reach your goal soon.

I found the problem. My resolution is on 800 x 600, which is too big for the program to fit itself entirely on my screen. I turned up the resolution, and it is fine now. Thanks.

I only have one more comment, and this time it is a good one! I swear! Just don’t truit me! :truit:

The program is really…great! I really enjoyed the “telekinetic” powers on day 4…that experiment was my favorite!

Thanks BenDrummin58 I’ll check if if have those when I go home :content:

I just finnished day one…and already a lucid dream! :cool_laugh:
Bendrummin, however did you come up with such neat excercises? (I skimmed through some of the other says before I was finnished day 1 :content: )

Hmm… I like this program. It’s very good! I was able to do all of the exercises except “incubating a dream” (and the hiccups one, but I haven’t gotten the hiccups in a while.) I was really amazed at being able to do most of them. I have given up WILD because It wasn’t working for me, but hopefully…I mean, I know this one will work for me!

Once again, very good program!

glad things are going awesomely with everybody :smile: Thanks for the feedback :cool:

freedom88, hopefully you fixed your problem, because this post will be my last on ld4all for a while. I’m going on vacation, and will not be back until March 19. But if you still cant get things to work, I would suggest using the .pdf file. :smile:

happy lucid dreams everybody!