Stuck

ok…heres another update on my WILD progress

…im just gunna come out and say it…im stuck

heres how a night when i try to WILD goes

First I lay down and relax myself and get comfortable. I sit there and wait until i start to have abstract thoughts and i feel my limbs go numb.
At this point iv tried doing a variety of things souch as counting, doing math, pictureing myself running, pictureing myself diving off a cliff (iv ahd no success with these last 2) and many other thing…
Eventually i get to a point where ill feel like im being sucked into a black hole…the word that comes to mind is “zooming”
After i have this zooming feeling i feel very odd…this is hard to describe so ill do my best…i sort of feel like im standing up and laying down at the same time…i feel like im standing up but i can still feel my pillow pushing against my face…ask questions about this if you dont understand and ill try and describe it better…
well n e ways…after i ahve this feeling NOTHING HAPPENS!..i just sit there waiting for a dream or something but nothing comes and eventually it fades and im just sitting in my bed again

one important thing you should know is thati dont have HI…i dont know why…i just dont…many of you probably know this form reading my previous posts

can someone please give me soem advice on what to do next?, maybe what this “zooming” feeling is or what it means?

sounds to me more like an OBE. You should read more about OBEs. I have a friend that says he can induce OBEs and travel to far off places (like japan). Read more on the subject.

seriously…thats sweet

but arent OOBE supposed to be like you life out of your body

I’ve tried WILDing a few times but it hasn’t worked for me. I end up going to my hypnogogic state, stay there for a while and then wake up.

Both my LD’s have been DILD’s from taking an afternoon nap. First time it was unexpected. Second time I was hoping it would happen. :content:

When you try to leave your body there are several signs that you are succeeding.

* you hear a humming or a high-pitched noice
* [b]you feel you are being pulled[/b]
* you feel yourself twirl around
* you feel yourself travelling with a very high speed (even feeling the wind in your hair)

…thats from the while section of the website under OOBE

ok i get the i am being pulled part but after that im nowhere…i have an odd feeling of standing and laying at the same time but i dont see n e thing…and iv tried on many occasions to move my dream body, the one that feels like its standing up, but that never works either…i just end up waking myself up

Do you try to MILD at night or after a WBTB ?

You have way more chance to succeed if you do it after a few sleep cycles i think… :smile:

What you describe look a little like the “intermediary” state, where you are no longer awake, but the dream isn’t created yet… Maybe you could try to perform an RC at this point. Or try rubbing your hands if you can move your arms…

I don’t know, don’t have other ideas, hope it helps… :content:

Yeah…thats part of the trouble im having…if i try to move i jsut move the body thats laying in bed

Just keep telling yourself that you want to move. Do everything you can to move, but dont wake your self up! Also try shouting out what you want to happen. Say something like “Leave my body now!”

Good luck!

do i do these thing before, during, or afterr the zooming feeling?