If you could choose any 10 people from any time to appear & hang out with for a few hours and maybe be friends with, who would you choose? And why
My list(no specific order):
- Hitler, my personal favourite politician of all time, how interesting it would be to talk to the man who controlled the public through speech(at first) and the biggest criminal of the modern world. He seemed even more interesting after watch ‘Der Untergang’.
- Yamato Tsunemoto, enjoyed reading his book a lot, it’d be real neat to talk to him.
- Vladimir Ulyanov(Lenin) father of socialist governments, one of my favourite and most inspiration personalities of all time, his belief in equality is inspirational.
- Ho Chi Minh, one of my favourite nationalists, fought his entire life for the freedom and independence of his people from French and Chinese rule. One of the most admirable revolutionaries.
- Yue Fei a symbol of a hero, patriot. A symbol of loyalty and patriotism. Often attributed as the father of Chinese Martial Arts.
- Kong Zi(Confucius)- confucius the most influential sage ever to live, his philosophies shaped Asia for thousand of years.
- Vladimir Putin- I love his Putinism, former KGB, judo/sambo champion, plus I just like this guy.
- Genghis Khan, the man that brought a race of nomadic tribes to shape the vastest empire the world has ever seen , his organisation shaped modern military. Being a conqueror he is able to use foreign populace as tools to aid him.
- Charles De Gaulle, though the complete occupation of France, he did not let his country die out and in fact after the war he made sure France caught up fast and stay competition with British which he successfully did.
10. Hannibal Lecter,