The BIG FA topic

I thought I will share my double FA I had 2 days ago.

I woke up in my bed, got up, walked around it to the living room … and there I realised that I was dreaming.

bang

I woke up in my bed, got up and walked around my bed, and went to the living room, wonderring what a Strange dream I had.

bang

Woke up in my bed again :razz: I cant explain how weird it felt to walk around my bed for the 3rd time this morning, except this time I was really awake (Or as awake as I get in my waking life)… Felt like De-ja-vu - except not quite like it hehe …

:smile:

lol Hradska, a triple FA. Like in the cartoons :smile:

I had a FA today. I don’t really mind becouse it was fun. I never had a FA before ^___^ I did felt extremely stupid lolol

LOL. I had 3 FA’s this weekend. One night I had 2. Now it’s really gettin annoying <=/

Had a FA this morning. Hopefully this means I’m getting closer to becoming lucid.

Stuff like this happens to me all the time in my dreams. :happy: I always think this time it IS reality. But it isn’t. I wake up totally disappointed.

I can remember just one FA I had. It was pretty funny, because just before that, I had had a dream where I found some very beautiful clothes (I’m a clothing freak!) from a garbage bin and took them with me in the dream.

Then I “woke up” and was all like “bleargh, it was just a dream, the clothes aren’t real…” Until I saw them nicely put on my bedside table. I was really confused, until I really woke up.

I just had the second FA this month!

Okay, I woke up, sat down on the computer chair, and noticed that something was not right. I then looked at my hand and it was so obvious that I was dreaming - it was shakeing and got motion-trails after it. But, I kind of ignored it/or did not believe that I was dreaming. Then the phone rang, and it was this girl I like that I was suppouse to call this week (trouble with her phone when I called her) and we started talking, it was very hard for her to answer simple questions that I asked.

It´s possible that the phone rang at the same time that I realized that I was dreaming (but I think i ignored the fact that I was dreaming). Not sure.

I guess this is a good sign? :smile:

The previous FA I got was more simple though: I woke up at my friends appartment (in reality I was at home) and started to talk to him about this crazy dream I just had. Then - cloudy.

False Awakenings, hopeless! Even though it is a HUGE dreamsign. You usually walk a bit around here and there, and then you wake up thinking “Cool, I had an FA”. But then you get annoyed when you wake up from that once again :wink:

FAs are kind of cool when they only happen once…but if it ever happens about 6 consecutive times in a row it can be really frustrating…I think I can even remember my first FA dating back to when I was four! :tongue:

I had 3 FA’s in a row before I really woke up once. By the time I really woke up, I was so frustrated :wallhit: that I punched myself in the opposite (left) shoulder, expepecting it to not hurt cause it was a “dream”. I learned quickly after that…

i have had my fair share of FA. infact instead of following a lucid dream they actually induce my lucid dreams. because i might wake up in my own bed and i think its real life. i have concious thought in them, it is different to a normal dream.

as i look at my surroundings i know that this is not my house and that i must be dreaming. a quick reality check and bam.

this FA induced LDs are the most strong and vivid ones that i have usually.

Lucid Clown, that sounds neat… at least better than my experience with FA last night.

I had my first SILD (self-induced-lucid-dream (MILD, VILD, WILD, RC, etc.), a phrase I’d like to coin… :razz:) last night. Had it through RC, but probably also came from MILD… Anyway, I decided, “Gee, I haven’t done this in a while. Let me get my wings first, then I’ll see if I can meet up with one of my cousins.” Well, I had FA 2 secs after. Didn’t get to fly or anything. And I forgot to RC like I normally do first thing in the morning, so I rushed downstairs, ate breakfast and had another FA. Then I rushed downstairs and ate breakfast again, then really woke up.

Oh well… I’m improving at least.

Ive so many FA that i could set my nick to some thing like FA-Master.

I had 4 times the last 10 days (i remembered of sleeping 8 times)

3 Years ago i had my record!!!
I think it was 16 FA in same dream!!!

How it worked:
I was dreaming that I was dreaming (surely) and I woke up after i saw a disaster (A large fatory colapsing with many victims!! I was passing near it) and then woke up (False awakening) and then i got to bed again.

After going to bed, I dreamed about another disaster ( an huge flood along with many destruction and people stuck in floating pieces), and I got to bed again.

Again, another disaster (a plane crash). I woke (FA) pissed off, and grabbed a paper and a pencil and put it inside a chair near my bed. I started to write down the number of the disasters.

Go to bed, another disaster (a violent car running over a person making him be…) woke up and wrote it.

Again, again again until i had the 15 on the paper

(List of other disasters I remember:
2 Another building colapses. (one of them is the last one)
Car crash.
3 fires (one of them wild fire and one of them in a risky situation of explosion, but not happened).
A plane explosion in mid air.
Boat sinking.
chemical leaking.
Huge explosion.
Violent Storms and blowing wind.
Earthquake (yea more colapses…)
(im not really sure about the order, maybe i forgot one.)

The number 16 was another colapse! I woke up very pissed off ready to write the new number… HEY WHERE IS THE PAPER???

My room seemed soo real…

i had 4 FA’s last night, and 2 the night before. i had lucid dreams in both nights.

these FA’s i find quite ammusing, especially if i wake up in identicle bed that i sleep in, with the exact same clothes on.

in one of the FA’s from last night, i woke up from a lucid dream, in the dream i was underwater and hearing some kind of singing sound, and i was trying to swim towards it.

i “awoke” in my bed, and there were 3 people outside my bedroom window. my brother, and 2 of his friends from his school. they were yelling at me, and they were saying that my girlfriend was not coming over today because i didnt deserve her.

then i woke up for real. luckily my girlfriend did end up coming over later in the day, the dream characters were just being meanies :razz:

i find FA’s quite interesting indeed, they can be a great oppourtunity to become lucid.

They are!

Most of my LD come from a FA!

In my 10 LD’s that I had one night, there was a FA inbetween every one of them. :tongue:

They are so easy to become lucid in FA it help for the latter LD !

Topic merged into the BIG FA topic

Last night, I was caught by a FA without waking up :shy: , I had my first good level LD, but half way through the dream, I had a FA, except I was still in the dream, I never actually awoke, I just lost lucidity, and thought I had woken up, and continued to tell my friend who I found nearby, about the LD. How did I think I had woken up, I must be so dum! :wallhit:

Happened to me before, I was in the dream and telling myself it would be something like this in a dream.

I’m afraid that losing lucidity is the biggest problem for most of us. :cry: That’s why looking at your hands or performing RC’s from time to time - and especially when you think you wake up from a LD - is very useful.