The BIG FA topic

I even thought about doing a reality check, but decided to just use lucid living, which didnt quite work.

For me its not like that . The moment I say to myself that im in a dream and lucid , I never lost the lucidity.

Yeah I can lost the dream but never in the process of the Lucid Dream I forget that im in a dream .

Theres peoples that forget the lucidity ?

wow I just had an FA half an hour ago!!
BUT …
I thought to myself … “lemme do an RC, maybe this is an FA” but the RC didn’t work; it told me I wasn’t dreaming! (I tried the finger-thru-palm RC)

The thing is, I felt like this is a dream … but the RC told me otherwise. Even more to my stupidity, I was in a place that I used to live in 5 years ago!!!

When I woke up I felt stupid!! How could I miss that obvious FA?

Last night I had three, THREE false awakenings. All in a row.

First, I had a FA just as I fell asleep. I was in my bed and I thought I wasn’t dreaming. So I rolled over. I saw a white haze shaped somewhat like a rat and I started to hear a high-pitched, gravelly voice pointing out that there was a monster in my room. I realized I was dreaming and woke up.

Turns out it was another FA. I thought I was awake so I rolled over to turn my lamp on. Nope, didn’t work. Right away I knew I was dreaming. I saw the white haze again and the voice started up again. I was getting angry. :grrr: I woke up again.

And it was another FA. This time there was some sort of device in my bed massaging my back. It wasn’t pleasant at all. It was pretty painful. I knew I was dreaming and I rolled out of bed. The device fell out of my bed and it was a machine with arms. The voice started up AGAIN and started yelling at me for getting out of bed. I rolled my eyes and teleported myself upstairs into my kitchen.

The lights were on and I did a quick RC. Woo! My first LD in a looong time.

heheh … lucky you!!

after my previous post, I went to sleep again, and I had another FA!! This time I was in my room, but some thing was different: I changed the curtain in my room recently, but in my dream the curtain in my room was the old one. I see some roaches walk on it then I saw a huge spider walking on it, I got scared to hell ( I don’t know why) I couldn’t speak for a few seconds … then I rushed downstairs to bring an insect killing spray, but I couldn’t find the good one, then I immediately woke up!!

I think I found my dream sign: being in a different environment settings!

I think I may have had another FA after that … I don’t remember very well.

This morning, I had a FA. I got up, brushed my teeth, and went downstairs. I started to cook eggs, but then I had SP in the dream, where it was hard to breath and I couldn’t move my arms. I was entering a new dream, but then I lost conciousness and woke up. I’ve never heard of SP in a dream before, its interesting.

lol, I had two FA’s this morning. Alarm woke me up, I wrote in my DD both times, haha.

This topic reached 10 pages then it’s locked. You’ll find its continuation here: the BIG FA topic Part II.