When I have a LD I want to play “The World” like they do in .hack//sign.
.hack//sign is a anime about people playing a video game called “The World”. Same thing as the game you play in .hack//infection.
What the title said… What’s your goals in your LD-s?
No need for embarrasment, i have a bit perverted goals myself
My goals are as follows:
Have sex with males (Not the type 'o sex you all know, let’s say i invented this type of sex together with a close friend of mine, who is also male.)
Have a RPG battle, SLD or S2LD (Single dream). (Multi-player or single player, if you will.)
“2. Have sex with males”…ejem…errrr…
Anyway, my first goal is to fly
then I want to talk to god and ask him about heaven.
thirth I want to couse an avoc in a city…maybe with a jet fighter, or a X-Wing.
and of course I want to have sex, but thats the last.
1# gain full lucid dream instead of half lucids (check my journal to see what i mean)
1# have NO sex in a LD.
3# create my own LD place (gonne see about that little tropical island)…
LOL ! The same for me.
1# have NO sex in a LD
2# find a DC who will give great LD’ing tips to me
3# find the difference between LD’s and OBE’s (if it exists )
Cast spells just like in Harry POtter
Talk to animals and see what they have to say
Go skydiving that lasts like 40 minutes
- Fly, damn you, fly!
- Find those dinosaurs. Why are they always hiding from me?
- Backflip. I couldn’t do it last time. So I shall do it next LD.
This is what I posted in the BIG fav thing to do in a LD topic:
Slow down dream time
talk to my DC (My favorite thing to do in a LD)
Have sex with females
Do something really boring, like go to work, to see if it effects dream time.
I’m new here, and I’ve only had 2 lucid dreams in my life… but when I get more experienced, my goals are as follows:
1)Fly! That would be awesome
2) Go through a mirror. Big goal, right? lol
3) Meet a dream character, maybe even discover a whole village of them.
4) some other things that I would rather not mention…
- My own created dream place, instead of just whatever my mind comes together with (I already fly in most of my ND’s haha)
- Redoing my high school years, which just ended, but with awesome powers.
- Some fine action with the ladies
I think I wrote my goals out before on this site…can’t remember where…
Well, here they are;
- Get good at maintaining lucidity and increasing my awareness
- Go on a ‘dreamsign hunt’
- Practise flying
- Sample some dream food
- Have a light saber fight
- Meet some new dream people
- Jump through a mirror or go through a window or a door, and see where I end up
3. Have a shared dream.
4. Eat dream food.
5. Wander around.
6. Morph into animals.
7. Create a Harvest Moon atmosphere.
8. Chat with DC’s.
9. Meet my SG.
10. Go to the Lucid Crossroads.
11. Grow taller.
12. Bring back the diseased.
13. Change the weather.
14. Talk to the animals.
15. Moon jumping.
16. Find my dream date.
17. Raise a dream garden with mystery plants.
18. Grow wings.
20. Ask a DC to help with get lucid in future dreams.
21. Create some DC friends. (wow, that must sound sad… )
22. Make a clone of myself.
23. Go back to my Whose Line dream and be famous.
24. Some ahem private things…
25. Run around naked in a field with high grass or a forest just for the fun of it.*
26. Go talk to some aliens and ask them what exactly they do to abductees.
27. Transform into the dragon that was in one of my recent dreams.
28. Make my own paradise. (most likely a tropical beach with a few friends)
29. Ride a sky dragon.
30. Ride a water dragon.
31. Make everyone shrink so they’re at least an inch shorter than me.
32. Have a teenage son. (old enough to take care of himself & be into guy things )
33. Run a farm.
34. Breathe underwater and be able to see perfectly.
35. Rake in cash from LD Airlines.
*Last updated 8/13/05 ~ 25 - 35
- meet my spirit guides(if they exist)
- using magic like on FF, no one will survive my ultima,hehehe
i would put the skydiving for ages thing but i already did that
- have a very long LD like 2hrs.
- have multiple LD’s simultaneously. (yes at the same time with different stories in each of them)
- have 360 degree view of dreamscape
- read people’s minds, not just knowing what they think, but actually reading their minds.
- create cool looking special effects with colours and explosions.
- same as 5 but with sounds. It has happened in a ND, but i want it to happen in a LD so i can control it more.
I know some of these are ambitious, but if they can be achieved then i will be happy.
Goals!? I’d be happy just having an LD. But if you must know…
To make impossible challenges for myself, then accomplish them without any powers or advantages.
To face myself and try to defeat myself in a competition.
To make dream scenarios of the story ideas I have in my head.