The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 41

:wave: hello The Rev and I suppose welcome back :happy:
I had noticed you were posting again and remembered the name as it is quite memorial :wink:

:wiske: we are all interesting and friendly people :wink:
I’m looking forward to reading all your future posts and hope you don’t disappear again :eh:

hey all i just joined yesterday, on my second attempt to LD via the WILD method I think i was quite close but got kinda excited and blew it, im usually quite relaxed so its frustrating. Anyway i started my dream journal 2 nights ago and ive remembered two dreamseach night with conciderably more detail the second time (where i was attempting MILD). Anyway i feel that was encouraging and im going to keep practicing, looking forward to getting to know you all!

:welcome: hello Jie :happy:
good luck on your lucid quest :thumbs:
it’s amazing how dream recall improves by just wanting to remember the dreams :smile:

Hiho Jie :content:

As moogle said, its amazing how the dj also makes wonders.

welcome to ld4all! :welcome:

Hello fellows,im very happy to find this place,because in the world around me,its hard to find people who dont look me with weird face when i talk about LD,and also hard to find people interesting to do it.
I was lucky to have the first LD in my very first try,and then see that waking,staying awake for 1.30 hour,is almost guaranteed to make you lucid!Then some other problems in the way,that i keep finding the answers here for all the obstacles.

Yo guys and girls! I’m a 16 year old boy from Norway named Benjamin and i just learned about lucid dreaming…
My interests are: Music (mainly punk and hip hop) girls friends and all that kinda stuff… :spinning:P so ordinary).
And while i already made this thread i where wondering… when i think, all i see is blackness and i kinda hear a voice in my head. I’m not seeing any pictures, and when i remember my dreams it is usually just like a weak and washed out memory… Its kinda hard 2 explain :razz:

So… cy4 0n t|-|3 f0r|/|

:welcome: NorwayBenny, welcome to LD4all :grouphug:
do you keep a dream journal? … making an effort to remember dreams will often make the memory of them more vivid

yepp :slight_smile: started this morning. might be a coincident but i thought about remembering my dreams a whole lot the last few days and tonight i actually remembered two small parts from 1 or 2 dream :content:

nice stuff! keep it up and good luck. not that you’ll need it.

Hi NorwayBenny! :smile:
Don’t worry, keep writing in your dream journal, and your dream recall will probably come to you…

ok :content: thx for clearing things up a bit for me.
im going to try inducing a wild 2night, il post back in anything happens.

try WILD with WBTB , I’ve tried WILD alone many times but it’s never worked, much to my displeasure. WBTB is the way to go, helps an enormous lot.

ok man :content: i will.

[b]Hey, I’m Seren1ty.

I’m an absolutely newb and I am completely fascinated by the prospect of lucid dreaming, I am very excited to begin lucid dreaming! I have tried for two nights unsuccessfully so far (at least I think they were unsuccessful!) I am going to master the art of lucid dreaming.

^^[/b]

Welcome to LD4all Seren1ty :content:

What is the technique you are you trying?
I hope it works for you soon, and don’t forget to report us the results :wink:

hey welcome to ld4all.

I know almost everything there is to know about ld ing but have never had one. How depressing. well if you need any info, PM me if you want… not that I’m an expert. or a novice. I rank too low.

:welcome: hello Seren1ty, welcome to LD4all
and good luck with your lucid quest when you get your first LD you will know it was worth waiting for :yes:

[b]I don’t think I will be disappointed!

As for my technique, I am using a combination of three techniques. I perform frequent reality tests to ensure I eventually do one in a dream. As for when I go to sleep, I use a combination of WILD and MILD.

I have some questions =0

When using the WILD method, one is concious during the hypnagogic state, correct? Using this method, how am I to know when I am actually asleep. I am just a little confused about this =0. So basically I go right from being awake in to the dream? Can somebody who has experienced this perchance describe it to me?[/b]

Uh…i’ve introduced myself before, but because my account was deleted when the ld4all site was down, im just gonna introduce myself here again. Pretend like i never was here :open_mouth:

Hi! I’ve never had a lucid dream before. I’m going for the WILD method, but it fails utterly all the time.

And i dont understand these things: ld4all.com/more_dreamspell.shtml
If i want to put one of those pics in my sig, shall i put the one with the date of my birth?

/me waits for a reply by moogle, my fav mod :happy:

I’m new here!.. I’ve lucid dreamed once while trying…I’m glad I registered

:happy: :smile: :content: