The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 43

Hey Stellar and welcome to LD4all!
:wave:

I’m new… party.

I just found this site and didnt know what lucid dreams was. When I was younger I hade a lucid dream and I dont no why but I wanted to get out of the dream which I did pretty easy. Now I found this site and know there isnt just me knowing Im dreaming. But I now I want to get backinto the dream :eek: SO hi

:wave: hello Stellar … :yes: I have seen a lot of your posts already :boogie:

:welcome: welcome to LD4all, Blu and Dude
/me provides the party :wink:

I hope you soon get a LD where you actually get to have some fun Dude :thumbs:

Welcome. :smile:
Waking up from Lucids is probably the most easyiest thing to do. :content:

Welcome :partying_face:

Hey Dude! :cool: :lol: Nice username, It was pretty funny seeing ‘Welcome to DUDE, our newest member’ on the Forum Index :tongue:

I hope you like it around here! There is a lot of stuff here that can help you to get back in the dream one day! Don’t forget to visit the guide on the ld4all.com website!

Greetings, I have joined the French forum and I figured that I could also post here. :grin: I will perhaps translate my dream diary.

Hey everyone, im kinda new here.
18 yrs old, student from finland.
A friend of mine told me about lucid dreaming, and im really excited about it, its 1.41 am here in finland, i got my Dream Journal next to me and im about to fall asleep,

I just dropped by to say hi!
You guys will hear alot from me, want it or not :wink: I’ve always enjoyed internet forums, especially about subjects that interest me, i cant wait to share my dreams with you!

With love from finland, Aki

(p.s. im really scared about the reality check stuff, i know ill freak out)

-edit-
its 2.09 am now, i really should get some sleep, im just too excited (though i know i know, i wont be getting any lucid dreams on the first couple of tries, but im still excited enough to prevent me from getting any sleep ) :help:

:wave: hello Voyageur Pourpre and Snooze
I’ve actually joined the french forum but my french isn’t good enough to post there :wink:

reality checks are fun and it feels weird to be able to breath through a blocked nose or be able to levitate etc :smile:
My last RC was to will something to happen … I said if a chicken appears from that gap it will be a dream … and it worked :hyper:

I hope you both enjoy your time at LD4all :smile:

Hello everyone,

I am a 20-year-old from upstate New York. I read about lucid dreaming a while ago, and it seemed really interesting to me, but I didn’t go much further into it, until a wikibook on LD pointed me here. In any case, my dream recollections have been improving recently, so I would like to try to achieve lucid dreaming myself. I’m on summer vacation, so my sleep schedule is flexible so i figured it was a good time to start.

Wish me luck!

-Steve :smile:

:welcome: hello Steve :smile:
… and good luck :thumbs:
will you be starting a dream diary in our dream diary forum? :happy:

Hi!
My name is Battleguard and I have been lurking these forums for a while, well 2/3 days infact, but still! I’ve started a dream diary in RL 2 days ago. I can tell that I’m not very good at it yet though.

Nice to meet you all!

:wave: hello Battleguard, I’m glad you didn’t remain in lurker land for too long :wink:
BTW when i read my first DJ posts now I feel :peek: at how poorly formatted they are … but the good thing about keeping a DJ is that the dreams are there to keep … they will never be lost :yay:

Hello, I’m Emily and I’m new here.
A few years ago, I read a book in which the main character is interested in lucid dreams. It wasn’t a particularly good book, but the LD part stayed with me for awhile. I kind of forgot about it then until yesterday when a friend recommended the movie Waking Life to me. I haven’t gotten around to renting it yet, but I’ve watched clips on youtube and suddenly became interested again. So here I am! From what I’ve seen, this seems like a great site.

Hello Emily and welcome :wave:
This site is awesome! Its got tons of info and the people are really friendly too. I also first found out about LDing by reading a novel where the main character could LD. Good luck with your LDing :smile:

Thank you very much!
Which novel did you read?

:smile: I think it was called dreamrider or something to that effect. And yours?

Kissing Kate. Not a very memorable book, but it definitely introducted me to a memorable topic!

:wave: hello emilyplane :hugs:
Once you have watched Waking Life … there is a topic about it in the Lucidity Centrestage forum … there may even be a mention of the book that you read somewhere in that forum :wink:

Thank you, I think I’ll go there and see what others have to say about it.
People here seem very friendly!