The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 43

Hello. I’m new here! :smile:

Wow, boring post. I don’t like making boring topics.

Be aware this is the only topic without, erm, ‘substance’, I will make.

Hello! I am a new member here and hope to learn lots about the wonderful world of dreaming! :grin: I’ve already lucid dreamt however I wish to learn more about it and how it is embraced in different culture etc… I’m sure I will learn a lot from all of the current members and I hope that I will be able to appreciate my lucid dreams even more, develop them and one day have a proper Out of Body Experience…

Mind you, I only wanted to say hi though!! :tongue:

See you later! :wiske:

Welcome to LD4all check :wave:

I hope you will like it here ^^

Welcome Tundra
There is the BIG OBE topic in Beyond Dreaming, you might want to check that one out. Furthermore I wish you good luck with getting more lucid dreams and if you have any questions feel free to ask them.

I´m new here.
Do i have to say anything else?

:smile: Nope. :welcome: lucid

hi, just had my first ld last night and went on the web to research. what a great resource this is. thanks!

already screwed up. this was supposed to be a post in the “new here” topic not a new topic. oops.

:wave: hello check, Tundra, lucid and fourtoone :smile:

:yay: it’s good to see so many new people joining :happy:

it was no problem to move your posts into the official topic fortoone :wink:

edit

congrats on your LD :yay: … we have a big My First LD collection in the dream diary (you may like to post your LD there)

[mod]This topic is now locked The introductions continue in The Big “Hi, I’m New Here!” Topic - Part XLIV :moogle: [/mod]