The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 44

Yo!

just the fact that this place exists answers all my questions.
i can die and go to heaven now, phew :content:

oh wait i’m already there, LD4all is a waking LD…

so, 777 seemed like a good day to incarnate here,
btw anybody down with Jesus? :tongue:

did i mention that i love this place, thanks for being!

-dociusallaexpeelisticfragicalisuper

:wave: hello dream and Kindergarten

hello MooooglE hello!

love the rainbow stars…

-Xanadu looks good on U2

hello moogle, Im glad to be here :content:

Hello Kindergarten Welcome to LD4ALL. :grin:

Hi, I’m Rudolph (Yes, I know. No reindeer jokes, please)

I used to have LDs when I was about 6, but I didn’t know I could control them :wallhit: . My ability to have LDs faded…

I have been trying for a few days now and haven’t had an LD yet (apart from a vague feeling once). I’m still making a breakthrough though, since this is the first time I remember any dreams (not counting those over the last few days) from the past 1… 2… 3… 4… 5… 6 years! :eek:

Hope I’ll be an expert dreamer like you guys someday. :wink:

:welcome:

I’m still on my path of becoming one of the “you guys” as well and I can see from what you’ve told me that you are on a good way. Most people have lucid dreams as kids, but the ability fades away as they grow up.

Oh, and don’t worry, no reindeer jokes from my side atleast :razz:

:wave: hello Rudolph :happy:

I would never have thought of it but now you pointed it out the word association is in my head :ebil:

I’m really glad that your dream recall has improved so much recently … next on the agenda . LUCID DREAMS :yay:

:help: I’m definitely not an expert too :eh: but we are all travelling the road of lucidity together :grouphug:

BTW if you wish to share your dreams, we have a dream diary forum where you can start a personal dream diary topic :happy:

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome, MovieMe and moogle. :grin:

I really wasn’t expecting a reply so soon, let alone two.

I’ve been reading a few threads, but I didn’t realize exactly how friendly you were. :cool:

Atleast the way I see it, all lucid dreamers here are sort of a big family :razz: And by that we (I :eek: ) treat people like family.

If I can help as much as one single person to get on the path of lucid dreaming, then I’m happy.

Hey guys!!! :tongue:

I’m a newcomer here too, so please, take it easy on me… :bambi:

My brother told me a few days ago about lucid dreaming…of course I had no idea anything existed like that, even though I was regularly experiencing LD…funny huh? :crazy:

peace out… :wiske:

Hey Suzie! Welcome :razz:
So you’re somewhat of a natural LD:er? Cool :cool:

:welcome:

Hello Relentless and Suzie…* , Welcome to LD4ALL :ld4all:

I think we all hope to be an expert dreamer some day :wink:

I had a couple of LDs before I knew what they were too. I found it strange to look back on dreams I remembered and think… "So that’s what that was. :eh: " :grin:

Today I had a FA and didnt know ,then I start to recall my dreams…Another waised LD :sad:… I was sooo stupid to not know.

Nice to see I’m not the only “natural” LDer…kinda cool to be able to do that when everybody else is struggling like crazy hey? :hmmm:

How long have you been LD’ing suzie?

Aye :sadyes:

Most people do lucid dream as kids, but as you grow older you often lose that ability, I am so jealous :wink: There’s a guy here who have been having lucid dreams all his life, not knowing there was any other way to dream :cool_laugh:

@Dream:
For as long as I can remember… am I special? :bambi:

@MovieMe:
Mwa ha ha ha (menacing, evil laugh) :devil:

No Suzie, you’re not special ( :puh: ). It’s not special to have lucid dreams naturally but neither that common. Some people have it, some don’t.

I was being sarcastic MovieMe…and that comment wasn’t for you, it was for Dream…but thats okay, I understand…

Way to break a girl’s self-esteem down… :crying:

ha ha ha just kidding with you…