The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 44

This is Part 44 of the big “Hi I’m New Here” topic. The previous part can be found here. All links to previous parts including the “shake hands” topics can be found in this post.
Keeping all the intros in one topic prevents us from having thousands of individual “hello, I’m New” topics and keeps the forum from getting cluttered up. :content: Anyone is welcome to post here :user: , new and old members. So don’t be shy :peek: , we don’t bite :wolfbite: .

Hello guys,

excuse some language mistakes, I’m german… :wink:

I want to introduce myself.
Like I said, I come from Germany, I’m male and 17 years old.
A week ago, I saw something about lucid dreaming in the TV, I was fascinated immediately. Till now, I’m trying to remember more dreams. I think, I was succesfull, nearly every night I can remember one or two dreams.

Well, I hope we all could get friends ( I hate trouble)
So, if you want to know anything else, asking is for free :content:

Bye

Hello everyone, I am new as well!

I found out about LD while I was bored surfing the net last week. My dad introduced me to it several years ago, but I didn’t quite understand how it worked until I visited this site!

For the past three nights, I have been trying to gain lucidity in my dreams. I downloaded the program “Infinity” along with one of my friends and we are both trying to have lucid dreams!

Just wanted to say hi, and I look forward to sharing my dreams with you all.

Hello all I think I found a home :smile:
My name is Patrick and I had no idea that there were this many dreamers out there. I have a good deal of experience with lucid dreams and am currently experimenting with having lucid dreams while on the nicotine patch, it is insane!
Anyways I look forward to talking with you guys about your experiences and hopefully learning to have lucid dreams every night.

Welcome Airwolf :handshake:
It’s good that you are succesful in remembering your dreams, since it is a first step. I hope you will like it here.

Welcome Neosho, :wave:
It’s nice to try to get lucid dreams together with a friend, because it can be a motivation for both of you.

Welcome to your new home Patrick :content:
Is there a new non-addict in spe? =p
Lucid Adventures is the board where you can share lucid adventures with others. Every moon there is a quest, so if you’re looking for inspiration what to do in a lucid dream, that’s he place where you go ^^

:welcome: hello Airwolf, Neosho and PColto :happy: welcome to the LD4all community :grouphug:

well it’s a really friendly forum, I think it would be impossible not to make friends here :content:
your english is good already and posting on an english forum will only improve it :thumbs:

So is your dad a natural lucid dreamer? It is good that you can talk about LDing with your dad and friends. :yay:

:cheer: it’s good to see members feel so quickly at home on the forum :happy:

waves

Hi!

yup, i finally registered here at LD4ALL.
I have been reading this forum since 2 weeks, because that was when i found out about lucid dreaming in a TV report.

That means I haven’t had any LDs at all. Well, I think i had some when i was 6-8 years old, but i don’t really remember much, only a few things.
The most impressive lucid dream I remember parts of, is a dream where a dolphin showed me his world underwater and brought me to a beautiful island where i relaxte for a while…

I think my dream recall is quite good, I’m writing everything in a DJ.

Hm, yah I think thats it…uh
ah!
I’m a 14 year old girl from Germany, maybe I should say this,too.
It could happen that my english is a bit, uhm, crappy.

Btw. Hi Airwolf! Was the thing you saw on TV a report in Wunderwelt Wissen?

Yupps,
Cya
Miruu

Exactly :smile:
Where do you come from? I mean, wich part of Germany?

:wave: hello Miruu-chan :happy:

:smile: well due to having lucid dreams in the past you should soon get back your lucid abilities :thumbs:
I hope you enjoy your time at LD4all :smile:

(btw the use of - instead of spaces in your location has pushed the post text into a narrower area :help: could you please change it :wiske: )

Hello all :wink: I’m a new Dreamer that just started trying LD… NO succes so far ^^ I hope i will enjoy this forum and a long long stay :wink: And i really hope i can post a “My first LD”! topic soon :tongue: and one last thing… GO TO HELL, OLD HAG! I’m not afraid of you anymore when trying WILD… Thanks to the member moogle! Thanks moogle :wink:.

Hello guys. I stumbled on this site when I was doing what I love-Surfing wikipedia. And honestly, this might be the most intrigueing thing I have ever read. I’m mostly athiest, so I don’t feel the sort of “mystique” many get of things, and reading about LDing has made me feel so nostalgic.

I haven’t ever had a LD, but I’ve been reading lots of databases on the web about it soooo

Hi!

Hi. I’m athiest too, errrrrrrr, hope you, Halfthought and Kromgol, enjoy yourselves here… inbetween my random outbursts of dodgyness…

Hi. I started getting interested in dreams when I had a dream of a friend I hadn’t see in a while. 3 days later I called her, and she said on the day I had the dream, a mutual friend had died.

I had the feeling then, something is going on that connects us that we aren’t aware of while concious.

I’ve had a few LDs and would like to have some more to look into healing knowlege.

It seems like a cool web world here.

Later… I LOVE those little Emoticons! :cool:

Welcome WDisme :happy:

You can probably find out more about this “Thing” you experienced with your friend here ld4all.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=6
That’s the Beyond Dreaming section here.

Hope I’ll hear (Read) more from you in the future, and may you have tons of lucid dreams.

Hi all ! I am new in the world of “Lucid Dreams” and i didn’t tried yet so if someone can guide me on which method i can try first i would very love it ! About me:
I am 15 years old and i live in Canada and my name is Nicolas.
I didn’t think there was so many people who are lucid dreamers ! :content:

:welcome: Welcome Nicpower to LD4all :happy:

Quest for Lucidity
Should be a good place to start for you, or there’s a nice long guide about choosing your technique, Here.
:colgate:

Of course there are plenty of people who lucid dream. Finding them all though, can be tricky :tongue:

:wave: hello Kromgol, Halfthought, WDisme and Nicpower :yay: welcome to LD4all

/me wishes Kromgol good luck with his FILD tech :thumbs:
/me blushes at being thanked :peek:

/me wishes Halfthought good luck too :smile: with his lucid quest

:content: WDisme, I remember you from Sealife :grin: I hope you enjoy being a member of LD4all

/me sends lucid vibes to Nicpower too :boogie:

Thank You Ysim and moogle ! :content:

:welcome: Nick!
I recommend MILD, it is the best method for a beginner :content:
Good luck with your lucid dreaming adventures, the first couple months are the best in my opinion!

S

Hi all, i’m Wilco

Well i orriginally started out in the dutch forum, and since i enjoy myself there i decided to join here too! so here i am :eek:
Anyway i haven’t got any LD yet, but i’ll get it one day.
So yeah, i’ll be lurking here from now on.

:welcome: hello Fiore, welcome to the international LD4all :yay:

:smile: well you have had a practice lurk between 17 april and 10 june :wink:
Good luck on your lucid quest :thumbs:
I hope you enjoy your time at LD4all :happy: