The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 44

:wave: hello MiscFisk, Mr_Sincere, ld411 and Lissa Capeleto - welcome to LD4all :grouphug:

I would say that was good :smile: I hope you decide to post your LDs so far in a dream diary in our dream diary forum (there is also a big My First LD Collection topic in that forum too :content: )

Mr_Sincere … as dragon said there are a lot of topics that can get you motivated again. Look for the dream diaries that spark your enthusiasm the most … different LDs inspire different people :content:

:yay: congrats on your first LD ld411 :yay: I hope the next one isn’t far behind :happy:

Lissa Capeleto :happy: I nearly welcomed you in Forever Endeavor I hope you both attain your shared goals :thumbs:

Hey everyone

I’m 18 and am currently living in california for research at college and I have had two LDs in the past few weeks, both of which the first LDs of my life. I got interested in LDing a few months ago but never carried through with it. Now i am completely focused and want to make it happen all the time because it was sooo amazing when i did it. (however, i am a patient man, and i can wait)

Hello ld411, Lissa Capeleto and NeoShweaty :welcome:

That sounds like a fun first LD ld411 :grin: Congrats and good luck in future lucids :content:

It’s nice that you had LDs before you knew what they were Lissa Capeleto. Now you know what they are hopefully it will be even more fun :smile:
I like the layout for your DJ too :wink:

NeoShweaty LD-ing is definitely amazing. Hopefully you’ll have LDs very soon :cool:

so new to this didnt even know it was a gift untill my friend pointed it out to me! I can control my dreams and the ppl in it! i have been able to du this since i was very young… had no idea it was abnormal untill today! Assumed evry1 culd do it… cant they?

They can, but not everyone can do it naturally like you.
:welcome:

I’d like to hear the conversation were you found out people usually don’t know they’re dreaming… Kind of like:

Friend: So, I had this wierd dream last night about a monster hunting me, but I just stood there.
You: Why didn’t you just make it go away?
Friend: I don’t know, I didn’t know I was dreaming.
You: LoL.
Friend: What, you do?
You: Always… You don’t?
Friend: No, never, no one does.
You: I do, what do you mean? Doesn’t everyone know that they’re dreaming?
Friend: Uhm, no…

Hello Shall_nz congratulations on the natural Lucid Dreaming :ok: You’re right not everyone just knows they are dreaming, but with some practice anyone is capable of realizing it :grin:

:wave: hello NeoShweaty and shall_nz :grin:
:yay: congrats on your 2 LDs NeoShweaty … it’s amazing how it can happy out of the blue even when neglecting actively trying to LD :happy: … and actually experiencing being lucid is a great motivator to practice techs to induce more LDs :boogie:
It would be good if you made a post in our Big My First LD Collection (it is a sticky topic at the top of the dream diary forum :smile: )

where you always fully aware of the full extent of what you could do in your dreams? mmm I see you just said control … were you fully aware they were dreams too or were you just using powers of control?

I hope you both enjoy your time at LD4all :smile:

I was always aware that sumtimes my dreams wer different. Iv always been able to control them to a certain point but sumtimes im lazy and let them du their own thing. I thought that the whole point ov dreaming was to be able to do random stuff etc that u wuldnt normaly du and thats y ppl say there dreams are “random”. i assumed theirs wer like mine and they could control themselvs to make there dream suit them…

Brilliant… You’re gifted! :content:

:welcome:

I’ve just become interested in lucid dreaming.

Sadly, i realize I’ve only been lucid once in my whole 13 years of living :tongue:

And it was pretty cool. So I’m following the guide and keeping a dream journal from this night on.

Don’t get discouraged if you don’t have one your first couple weeks, or months even. One very important factor is wether you believe your going to have a Lucid Dream, or not. If you give up, you won’t have one. So never give up, and welcome!

:welcome: Welcome to LD4all, Kronos. Enjoy your stay! :woot:

Don’t worry, I’ve only been lucid twice in my 13 years of living. Keep following the guide and filling up your Dream Journal and you’ll certainly have more.

So what was your first Lucid like? I’d love to know.

:wave: hello Kronos :happy: well you are doing better than me I didn’t experience any lucidity in my dreams until I was in my late 20s :eh:
It would be great if you could post your previous LD in our “Big My First LD Collection” topic in the dream diary forum :yay: (It’s a sticky topic near the top)

Hello Kronos Welcome to LD4ALL :ld4all:

I had only had one LD when I was 13 too :grin: I have had 2 LDs since joining LD4ALL before that I had only had 2 LDs in my life. :eh: So in my experience joining LD4ALL is a good LD inducer :tongue:

Hiya Kronos Welcome to the site, hope your stay here is delightful :smile:

and your LDs will come i promise :smile:

I can’t believe you’re sad about being lucid only once! I’m 14 and haven’t been lucid, ever (I think). :razz:

Thanks for the welcome mates.

Well, its funny how it happened. I was about 5 or 6 years old.

I always had nightmares, and I hated them. My mom told me to say “im not afraid, I know its fake” over an over before I went to sleep.

So in my nightmare, this crazy monster appeared by my bed. I leaned up and realized that I could think. I knew it was fake, and that I was in a dream. So I just laid back down and eventually woke up.

After that, I never had a nightmare again.

Im pretty sure i was lucid, because I oculd think, I felt concious, and I knew I was dreaming.

Welcome! :wave: I really like your name! :happy: :yes:

Thanks. Kronos is the God of Time in greek mythology.

dont worry its new to everyone…ive been lucid dreaming since i was 10…its really cool when you get full control… i even made a topic on what you can do in lucid dreams. its in lucid adventures and its called lucid games