The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 44

new, just registered, hows it going?

hi ld4all im shaftmonkey and im new here. I like WILD dreaming but i have only gotten close to being successful. i have had about 3 lucid dreams in which i realize i am dreaming while i am sleeping.

Thats about it.

Hello azza!, shaftmonkey Ell and mowerring and :welcome:

@ shaftmonkey
I like WILD too and I haven’t quite had one yet but If we keep trying we’ll get there :grin:
There is a helpful topic that is a good place to start for WILD. Here

:wave: hello Ell, azza! and shaftmonkey
Welcome to LD4all, it’s a great community and I’m sure you will all love being a part of the forum :yay:

BTW Ell in addition to getting to that dream location through LDing it is also possible to incubate NDs :smile:

Hi, guys! My name is Espen and Im new here. Im a guy on 15, soon 16 years from Norway. I registrered here cause controlling your own dreams, need to be alot fun. Im not sure if I can make it, but Im here to give it a try.

PS! Im sorry about my bad English. Havent worked enaugh with my English on school I suppose, but I hope you understand what Im writing.
Hope I will learn alot from this place.

• Espen

:welcome: hello BruXern

think positive … You WILL have a LD :thumbs:
BTW your english is good enough and a good side effect of being a member here is that your english will improve even more over time with just reading and replying to topics :smile:

Hello BruXern,
I agree with Moogle your English is good enough; and definitely far better than my Norwegian :shy:
I think my English has improved since being here and I’m a native speaker :tongue:

Welcome to the forum :grin:

I have a feeling that there’s a lot of Norwegians here… At least, some Norwegians. Well, I’m one of them! (Hallo nordmenn!)

I’m Silje, and I just got 15 years old ('m from Norway, as I said) and I’m new here. My english isn’t that good, but I’ll try my best. My good friend, wordbook, is beside me if there is something I don’t understand :wink:

Anyways, I’ve allways been fascinated by dreams - since I was a little girl. That’s one of the reasons I am here. The other reason is to learn how to controll my dreams. I’ve had one LD, and that was in this winter. (Thanks by LD4all) That was awesome! I really wan’t to have more LD’s.
I’ve been looking around on this forum some few times, and it seems like the poeple and the Mods here are nice. No forum is better than a nice forum!

Well, now you know a little bit about me. Just a little bit. :smile:

:cool_laugh: Hi TheS Welcome to the forum… I just saw you in chat :grin: hope to see you there again some time :cool:

Hello everyone! I’ve been interested in LDs for a while now (an article from Reader’s Digest kinda got me interested), and I’m pretty excited to find such a large community of dreamers!

I’ve been keeping a dream journal for a few months now, and i just had my first LD about a week ago (of course, I got extremely excited and woke myself up before I had the chance to do anything too cool ><). I’m eager to repeat the experience!

:welcome: hello TheS and underscore welcome to LD4all :hugs:

And Siiw is norwegan and a mod :yay: so if you want some help about finding something on the forum you will be able to use norwegan if you pm her :happy:
Here’s the link to your first LD post
the first time I flew in a dream was in a LD too :smile:

I remember someone else saying that in the past … it could have been the same article :content:

I hope you post about that first lucid experience in our Big My First LD Collection in the dream diary forum :eh:

Hello underscore welcome to the forum, keeping a dream journal will almost certainly help you get lucid. Getting really excited seems to happen to a lot of people. I’m sure it won’t be long before you are lucid again :grin:

Another norwegian here :smile: :welcome:

(where in norway btw ? :grin: )

LD4all is truly a great place with a great athosphere :content:

Welcome to the LD4all, underscore! :content:

moogle: I found out that Siiw was norwegian on the chat. I became a little proud then: “Wow, a norwegian moderator in LD4all!” Great! :happy:

Petter: Thank you :smile: (I live in Karmøy. That’s 3 hours from Stavanger)

Hello, I’m new here :tongue:
I’m swedish and I had 3 LD’s.
I had my first LD after about a week (is that good or bad ?) with some kind of autosuggestion. I just said to myself, “Tonight I will have a lucid dream”.

Hey, trying to establish myself in “tha community.” I’m starting to post on the site due to total loss of dream recall which is a prerequisite to the accomplishment of a dream going lucid. I used to average 2-3 lucid dreams a month, then my motivation to have them depleted due to the equation of work+school+life=Stress… So where are you motivation?

Welcome MiscFisk, Mr_Sincere and everyone else I have not greeted.

TheS; I’m from Norway too.
Last year (or the year before that) we had a poll or something and Norway was the land with most active LD4all members :yes:

Hello MiscFisk and Mr_Sincere :content: Welcome to the forum.

Everyone will have an LD at their own rate so it’s a little difficult to say whether that period of time is good or bad… but having any LD can only be a good thing :grin:

Yes Motivation can be a tricky thing there is a great topic about things to do in an LD that I have found very motivating.
Here

i started like 2 weeks ago but i just joined the forum now…o yeah i just woke up from my first lucid dream!!!..it was for about 10-15 minutes…it was crazy…all i got to do iz fly really fast like superman!!!

Hey you all!!
I’m Lissa, I’m seventeen and I’m brazilian!
I’ve had a few LD’s, but at the time I didn’t knew what they were, so I just thought of them as really cool and fun dreams. :content:
And… that’s it!

:happy: