The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 45

I have only been trying to LD for a few days now but keep being interrupted :razz: I have been using the WILD method as it seems easiest to do and I don’t mind having to deal with SP. So far the furthest I got was feeling like I was falling through the bed. I’m 14, Male and from the UK, so hey everyone :smile:.

Welcome Alexahern :wave:

That’s interesting that you find WILD the easiest. Most others (especially myself) find it hard. It sounds like you’re doing well with it though.

:welcome: welcome to the forum Alexahern :happy:
/me waves the UK flag
You are doing well. I hope you aren’t just trying on going to bed, since WILD is more likely to be successful if you have had a little sleep first ie WBTB or chaining.

Hallo, and welcome Alexahern!

I wonder if the positive thinking that you did, as of thinking WILD as the easiest has anything to do with your success with it. I tried WILDing around 40-50 times, and the closest I came to doing it was about what you describe.

I’m also trying WILD :grin: it sounds like you are doing well if you have been trying for a couple of days and have felt feelings of falling through the bed :thumbs:

Hi im new here!
ive been a member for a year on the dutch forum so i tought i could take a look on “the other side” :happy:

:wave: hello Dragan welcome to the other side :grin:
I hope you visit us often :content:

Hi all. I’m new to LDs and this forum. I used to LD when I was a young child but I didn’t know there was a name for it. Went stumbling around the internet a few weeks ago to try and find out what they were and if they could be done again. I just found this forum tonight…two nights after my first LD (since I was a child). I’m very excited to learn more about everything!

Cheers

Hello, I’m new to the community. Not new to the site however, I first read about lucid dreaming a couple years back, and have been trying to have them ever since. Still no luck =\ Though I’ve been painfully close a couple times.

:wave: hello lucidfreq and Diphallus welcome to the LD4all community :grouphug:

That’s great :yay: … and now you know what they are, you will also be able to share your experiences here :smile: since you will soon get back into the habit of getting LDs again :happy:

Just keep at it and the first time you get a LD you will know it was all worthwhile :yes: BTW if you have been trying the same method all the time … it may be time to try a different method. Have you read the choosing your techique topic in the knowledge base forum?

No I’ve not, I’ll give it a look though.
Thanks for the welcome =]

Hello Everyone,

I am so excited to have found this forum. In my quest to find truth, I have been attracting some of the most valuble information that I feel is necessary to share with the world in order for change to happen. Before I can share anything i would like to have complete understanding of how to utilize these tools that i have been blessed with as well as meet more like minded individuals that are interested in lifting the conciousness of mankind to a higher frequency.

Earlier this year, I found Mayan Astrology, the Dreamspell Calendar and the Tzolkin. As this new year approaches i am fully aware i have fallen into galactic time, because of the syncronicity that is now consistent in my life. I would like to strengthen my awareness, as well as learn as much as i can about the Tzolkin and the Dreamspell Calendar and become a concious dreamer. I am a magician, capable of changing this world, i am here with all of my ancestors as well as my family in light and love!!

Please don’t hesitate to ever contact me with any valuble information, or simply for the need to connect.

All the Best,

Matalex7

Blue Overtone Eagle

welcome Matalex7 have fun here. This is a good forum trust me everyone heres nice and theres no rude people, the atmosphere here is also very friendly and i’m the first to introduce you to it :grouphug: .

just wondering, Why didn’t u post this in the Big i’m new here topic? oh well a mod will probably move it there.

yup :yes: :content:

Welcome Dragan, Nice name :grin:

:welcome: lucidfreq :happy:
There is a lot of information on the site, I’m sure it won’t be long before you find yourself learning :content:

Hi Diphallus
It’s a shame you haven’t had an LD yet but like you say you are close and I’m sure it is only a short time now before you have one :smile:
Joining LD4ALL certainly helped me to get lucid :wink:

This is definitely an uplifting forum :cool: The people here are really nice and supporting of each other. I have found it a really positive place to be. :content:

hiya, I registered here a while ago and cant remember if I ever introduced myself or posted at all for that matter but here I am now again ready to begin my journey so I just want to say hi to everyone =D my name is Sam and I live on the East coast of the US. I am excited to be here and hope to learn a lot from everyone and maybe make some friends =D

Hi sam. I hope you can find answers to all life’s questions here in the forum.

Welcome (Back) Sam,
LD4all is a very friendly community, so that should be fine.
Good luck on your quest for Lucidity :content:

Welcome lostdreamer,
You made me lose The Game. I hope you will like it here. :slight_smile:

Hello Stsdude2 and Welcome back to LD4ALL :ld4all: :content:

Welcome lostdreamer I hope you find the answers too :smile:

Hey everyone im new here to and i had some lucid dreams before but im pretty much new.

great website.

Hello imweird :smile: :welcome: hopefully you’ll have many more lucid dreams with the help of this site :smile: