The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 46

Hey, Lucid Dreamer (hopefully soon) What happens when you dream of eating chocklate? Once - when I stopped smoking - I had an LD including smoking a cigarrette. I so enjoyed it and it felt very vivid. I didn’t go back to my addiction after the dream. But sad to say, one day I did go back. Hoping to stop some time soon. :cry:
the link (this is no open group, you have to apply for membership)
groups.yahoo.com/group/worlddreams/

Dream high :cool:

And of course thanks and a big hello :gni: to all dreamers welcoming me and to all “newbies” a :welcome:

ralucid
Hopefully. :smile: Thanks for the welcome. :smile: (I tried WBTB last night, but it didn’t work- I didn’t wake up. :smile:) I normally do wake up to my alarm. Hmm. Of course, I might ha- wait! My alarm sounds almost exactly like the fire alarm at school (unfortunately and most annoyingly), and in one of my two (amazingly enough, I actually remembered two- before I found this site, my dream recall was about one dream every six months!) dreams, I was at school and heard the fire alarm go off, chaos ensued, and the rest of my dream happened. Maybe that was it. Hmm. I’m not sure what would happen if I dream of eating chocolate. I would probably be super :hyper: in the morning. :happy: I literally bounce off the walls of my room! :happy: evil cackle ANYWAY (I tend to ramble. :happy: Heh.) Hmm. Ouch. :sad: I’ll be hoping you do, too. (I’m nice like that. :happy: ) I’ll check it out. :happy: Thanks for the link. Well, I’m supposed to be baking cookies for my baking business now. I’d best be off. :open_mouth: :happy: :razz: :smile: :slight_smile:
~L_D_W~

hi, im new to lucid dreaming (gasp, really?) and so im hoping on trying to achieve a lucid dream. any tips would be appreciated :shy:

:wave: hello Cedric_the_Lost :content:
welcome to LD4all
There are basic beginning tips on the lucid dreaming guide link on the main page of LD4all

Cookies, cookies, I want coooookies! :woo:

thanks! :smile: i read the guide but im still open for tips.

Hi!
I’ve been posting on the Dutch LD4all forum, but I would like to read and post here too :smile:
My English is not so very good, so please correct the things I say wrong :content:

ambsi!

see, told you i’d see you here sooner or later :grin:

welcome to the other side :happy:

:plotting:

:ebil:

i mean…

:hugs: :grouphug:

:grin:

Welcome Amber :grin:

We have a garden of creation here too, but it’s a lot busier and with a lot more work. :grin: (opposed to Fruits to lucidity which is more like the dutch garden, because it’s inspired by dreams)

I hope you like it here, and remember when I came here my English wasn’t that good either and here I am now, in the USA. What I try to say is, don’t worry about that ^^

:welcome: Ambsi, to the other other side :happy:

Heh, my Dutch is worse than your English :yes:
I’m sure you’ll get better though. That seems to be a very common theme here.

Heh, thanks everybody :grin:
Wow, there’re so many interesting topics o.o I’m gonna read 'em all! :ebil:

Go for it :smile: And :welcome:

Hello KiwiDreamr, Cedric_the_Lost and Ambsi :wave:
I hope you have a great time here :content:

Good luck with that one :tongue:

Hey everyone im very new here just got on tonight.
Im a student and i was doning some research on sleeping for a project. ANd i found out about lucid dreaming it really fasaniates me (however u spell it ) I love my sleep and just love it when i have dream i rember and so a lucid dream is just the next step really. Im starting to remeber my dreams by puttin a ‘what did you dream?’ sighn above my bed and it really works ever since i put it up there which was 2 weeks ago ive remeberd every dream well 1 a night! And im pretty happy about that!

:smile:

:wave: hello Ambsi and miriamv1 :happy: welcome to LD4all :grouphug:

/me wonders how many you have read so far :grin:

That’s a good idea when you are just starting to make the effort to recall dreams :yay:
Are you writing down the dreams in a dream journal too? Keeping a DJ encourages you to pay more attention to dreams and recognise common dream themes. :content:

Lots of them… *Ambsi’s eyes are getting tired…
-counts- 1… 2… 71 :shy:

Hi. I’m new. Call me Civet. -pokes name-
I like to poke things. I’ve been using the guide for a little while and decided to join the forums. So… hi.
I think I might have had a LD last night, but I’m not sure… If I did it was probably low-level.
I am obsessed with Shadowrun (the RPG not the computer game.) I even used SR slang in a dream once. xD

/me pokes Civet
welcome to LD4all, I am sure you will love being a member of this forum :yay:

This topic has reached the bottom of page 10, so the introductions will continue in The Big “Hi, I’m New Here!” Topic - Part 47 :moogle: