The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 46

:welcome: Ambsi, to the other other side :happy:

Heh, my Dutch is worse than your English :yes:
I’m sure you’ll get better though. That seems to be a very common theme here.

Heh, thanks everybody :grin:
Wow, there’re so many interesting topics o.o I’m gonna read 'em all! :ebil:

Go for it :smile: And :welcome:

Hello KiwiDreamr, Cedric_the_Lost and Ambsi :wave:
I hope you have a great time here :content:

Good luck with that one :tongue:

Hey everyone im very new here just got on tonight.
Im a student and i was doning some research on sleeping for a project. ANd i found out about lucid dreaming it really fasaniates me (however u spell it ) I love my sleep and just love it when i have dream i rember and so a lucid dream is just the next step really. Im starting to remeber my dreams by puttin a ‘what did you dream?’ sighn above my bed and it really works ever since i put it up there which was 2 weeks ago ive remeberd every dream well 1 a night! And im pretty happy about that!

:smile:

:wave: hello Ambsi and miriamv1 :happy: welcome to LD4all :grouphug:

/me wonders how many you have read so far :grin:

That’s a good idea when you are just starting to make the effort to recall dreams :yay:
Are you writing down the dreams in a dream journal too? Keeping a DJ encourages you to pay more attention to dreams and recognise common dream themes. :content:

Lots of them… *Ambsi’s eyes are getting tired…
-counts- 1… 2… 71 :shy:

Hi. I’m new. Call me Civet. -pokes name-
I like to poke things. I’ve been using the guide for a little while and decided to join the forums. So… hi.
I think I might have had a LD last night, but I’m not sure… If I did it was probably low-level.
I am obsessed with Shadowrun (the RPG not the computer game.) I even used SR slang in a dream once. xD

/me pokes Civet
welcome to LD4all, I am sure you will love being a member of this forum :yay:

This topic has reached the bottom of page 10, so the introductions will continue in The Big “Hi, I’m New Here!” Topic - Part 47 :moogle: