The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 48

hello and welcome to jim, im from england and i would just like to make my presence known here and hope i can be of some useful input to this fantastic community

Hey LM, if you don’t mind me calling you that. Welcome to Ld4all. I am Ouvres tes yeux and perhaps i will be one of your many friends on your journey through the world lucid dreaming :smile:

:welcome: LevaithansMatter to LD4all Please have a good one here on our forum and have a wonderful lucid experience.

:wave: hello LevaithansMatter
/me waves the UK flag

I had noticed some of your posts already :happy:
:eh: I just checked your kin and you are actually a blue overtone night (kin 83) what a wonderful kin for someone interested in dreaming :boogie:
The statement for this kin is…
[color=blue]I empower in order to dream,
commanding intuition.
I seal the input of abundance
with the overtone tone of radiance.
I am guided by the power of magic.[/color]

And everyone has an input on our community it is so easy to make yourself a place on the forum :smile: … I love it how easily new people are accepted here and before too long just thought of as a friend :happy:

I’m new to the concept of lucid dreams (read about them three days ago) and I am really interested in the world of dreams. My dream recall is essentially AWOL :neutral:, and I am looking forward to getting back in touch with my dreams.

:welcome: To the forums ScourgeOfTheWind.

To improve your recall it is best to keep a Dream Journal(if you don’t all ready have one).

More on DJ can be found here: [Dream Journals - The more you use them, the better!)

:wave: ScourgeOfTheWind, welcome to the forum :happy:
just giving importance to your dreams again can result in an improvement in recall :yes:
We also have a big Remembering Dreams topic in the stuff forum :happy:

:welcome: ScourgeOfTheWind to LD4all!

Yes just keep a Dream Journal and your dream recall will sure to come back alive!

Hi. I’m Orsa. I’ve been visiting forums for about 4 years, and have been interested in paranormal activity since then. The S&D boards on gamefaqs led me here, so…hi.

:welcome: To the forums Orsa, hope you have fun Lucid dreaming. If you need any help just ask.

He yeveryone, i have been trying to lucid dream on and off for the past 2 years now. The closest i got was in the first 4 months of experiments so long ago. I have visited the site many times reading the tutorials. I have had the greatest succest with the WILD technique and on friday began my campaign again. This time i have decided to post here to get some encouragement, guidence and freindship to help me along the way.

I would be very greatfull to anyone who would offer their hand of freindship and tutor me in the art of dreaming. I realy dont want to give up again.

Thank you

:welcome: Orsa & lunki to LD4all

Glad you found us and joined us! I hope you have a good time being lucid!

:wave: hello Orza, i have already welcomed you in the big My First LD Collection :happy: I hope you enjoy your time at LD4all

:wave: hello lunki welcome to the LD4all community :grouphug:

I would suggest beginning a dream journal so members can give you encouragement etc in your DJ :boogie:
We also have a fairly new topic in gathering called Does anyone want to talk to me? in which members are now posting if they welcome pms from others.
Also if you find yourself in the same topic as someone else a few times … don’t be afraid of sending them a friendly pm to chat about techs etc. We also have an active chatroom (link is right at the top of the page) where you can talk live to other dreamers :yay:

Good luck on your lucid quest :thumbs:

Hello Everyone! I have just recently discovered how to WILD and I must say it’s probably the most fun I’ve ever had in my life, and my first experience with it I stumbled onto this site trying to figure out what it was that had happened.

I look forward to sharing tips and dreams and ideas with everyone :content:

:welcome: lvb2555!

Congratulations on learning WILD. Most newcomers say its the hardest technique to try. I hope you have many LDs with it! :happy:

:wave: hello lvb2555! :happy:
:happy: I see you have started a DJ already (link) … wow 8 posts that will take a while to read :eh:

:tongue: Lol, thank you for the welcome :content: I hope to be able to assist anyone I can with techniques and such. I had already kept a bit of a dream journal, so transferring it over here wasn’t too difficult. I have the most success with vivid dreams when I am dragged asleep during the day. I’m currently on Seroquel, to help me sleep, and a side affect of that is Lucid Dreaming, but I also say I don’t recommend taking medication to induce Lucid Dreaming.

But thanks again! I look forward to reading and talking with you all :content:

:welcome: lvb2555 congratz on your lucid dreams so far. I hope you have a wonderful time with our community :smile:

Hello, I’m Fate. I have known this site for 2 years actually, but decided to register recently, I have been in the chatroom from time to time.
I’m 14 and live in Estonia, I like sleeping, although going to school destroys my chance to sleep much.
I planned on putting some more things here, but I cannot remember now, anyway, Hello LD4all community!

:welcome: hello Fate
/me gets tempted and uses the corny line anyway… :tongue:
so it was fate that you finally registered at the forum :wink:
I hope you enjoy your time here and I am pleased to see that you have already started a dream journal with your first LD in it :yay:

Well there are plenty of topics in the gathering where members can get to know each other better :smile: So there will be plenty of future opportunities to tell us more :content: