The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 48

:welcome: Proshoes to LD4all

:wave: hello Proshoes welcome to the LD4all community :grouphug:
I love your sense of humour :lol:

If you want to get to know some other members quite quickly, I recommend making a few posts in the gathering and the playground forums in addition to the LD forums :wink:

You know, I’ve had two lucid dreams in my life. And they were pretty freaking sweet. Since then, I’ve lost capability of remembering my dreams. I went for four years remembering only two or three dreams. However, ever since I found this website (last week) I’ve remembered four dreams, and come vaguely close to a WILD. I’d just like to thank whoever made this website for all of the good and enjoyment you’ve brought to my life. Because even if I never have a Lucid Dream in my life, I’ll always be able to help other people looking for the same thing.

~So thanks guys! :woo:

:welcome: princerocker! It’s awesome how your recall has improved so drastically after such a long dry spell. I hope you have good luck with WILD. It’s the hardest to learn, but once you get it down it makes for, in my experience, the most vivid LD out there. If you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to ask or help anyone on the forums. :content:

Also, you’ll be wanting to thank pasQuale for the site, as we all do :razz:

:welcome: princerocker! Good to hear that you’ve been gaining better recall after being on this site. Yes you will want to thank pasQuale she is the creator for the website.

Hey everybody. Found this site and figured I’d give it a go. I’ve known about LD for about 2 years now; at points I’ve been really involved in it, and at other times I’ve barely recorded a dream. My dreams nowadays seem to be premonition-like and I constantly have experiences of deja vu. I definitely want to grow and be able to have more control like I used to. It’s always good to be in control of what goes on in your head, even when the world is pressing on you.

heya to all (dude, i have to check more ofton on this topic…)
hope you like your stay , you will , if you havent yet , find out that this site is just awesome in many different ways :yes:

:welcome: Northbrook19 to LD4all! I am glad that you found us. I know that you will have a great time here. If you want to you can start a Dream Journal in our Dream Journal thread.

:welcome: hello princerocker and Northbrook19 welcome to the friendliest forum on the net (through I may be just a little biased :tongue: )

princerocker, i’m glad that the forum has been such a great resource for you :yay:
and pasQuale is responsible for the creation of the site and forums and also for taking an active role in guiding the community (unlike a lot of admins who hide behind the scenes :peek: ) If you wish to thank her personally you can send her a private message :user: or just start a pasQuale fan club topic in our playground forum :wink:
BTW it may be an idea to post your LDs so far in our dream journal forum so you will have a personal topic to record your progress.

We have a sticky Precog dreams topic and a Deja vu topic in the beyond forum :happy:
The BIG Déjà Vu topic
the BIG PreCog dreams Topic - part II
I hope you keep your interest in lucid dreaming for a longer period this time and get lots of LDs :boogie:

:wave: I’ll see you both around the forum :smile:

Hello everyone :happy:

I finally had the guts to create an account here at ld4all. People say it bites, so I was almost peeing myself through the registration process :happy:

Jokes appart, I’m already a member of another forum (first one to guess wins $ 0.10) and have some experience in LD.

Guess there isn’t much else - you’ll get to know me with time. Wold hugs to everyone :happy:

:welcome: to LD4all Kromoh!

Glad you finally made an account, it’s not that hard to make an account :lol:
I’m guessing you are from www.dreamviews.com :hug:

:welcome: To the forum Kromoh, i wish you luck.

Hey, I’m new! I read an ebook on LDing and I had a few so I joined this site. Its pretty cool because its ALL about lding not just a single topic about it.

Like i said I’m new. guess I’ll tell you a bit about myself. So my first interest in lucid dreaming began a year ago when i got a random lucid dream, so when i woke up i knew that was the most fun i had in my entire life and now I have decided i want to learn to do that more often. I have already started a dream journal and remember one dream a night so hopefully I’ll get there soon.

:wave: hello Kromoh, Flamemanethedemonic and Jester300 :grouphug:

/me points to her rank :tongue:

I’ve already noticed some of your posts Flamemanethedemonic :peek:

Jester300, i hope you post your first LD into our Big First LD Collection in the dream journal forum :happy:

:yes: you will :thumbs:

I hope you all have a great time on LD4all :yay:

Alright, will do

:welcome: Flamemanethedemonic and Jester300 to LD4all!!

Thanks for the welcome’s I appreciate it. :content:

Welcome to LD4all Jester300 :wave:

The introductions and welcomes :hugs: continue in The Big “Hi, I’m New Here!” Topic - Part 49 :moogle: