The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 48

heya to all (dude, i have to check more ofton on this topic…)
hope you like your stay , you will , if you havent yet , find out that this site is just awesome in many different ways :yes:

:welcome: Northbrook19 to LD4all! I am glad that you found us. I know that you will have a great time here. If you want to you can start a Dream Journal in our Dream Journal thread.

:welcome: hello princerocker and Northbrook19 welcome to the friendliest forum on the net (through I may be just a little biased :tongue: )

princerocker, i’m glad that the forum has been such a great resource for you :yay:
and pasQuale is responsible for the creation of the site and forums and also for taking an active role in guiding the community (unlike a lot of admins who hide behind the scenes :peek: ) If you wish to thank her personally you can send her a private message :user: or just start a pasQuale fan club topic in our playground forum :wink:
BTW it may be an idea to post your LDs so far in our dream journal forum so you will have a personal topic to record your progress.

We have a sticky Precog dreams topic and a Deja vu topic in the beyond forum :happy:
The BIG Déjà Vu topic
the BIG PreCog dreams Topic - part II
I hope you keep your interest in lucid dreaming for a longer period this time and get lots of LDs :boogie:

:wave: I’ll see you both around the forum :smile:

Hello everyone :happy:

I finally had the guts to create an account here at ld4all. People say it bites, so I was almost peeing myself through the registration process :happy:

Jokes appart, I’m already a member of another forum (first one to guess wins $ 0.10) and have some experience in LD.

Guess there isn’t much else - you’ll get to know me with time. Wold hugs to everyone :happy:

:welcome: to LD4all Kromoh!

Glad you finally made an account, it’s not that hard to make an account :lol:
I’m guessing you are from www.dreamviews.com :hug:

:welcome: To the forum Kromoh, i wish you luck.

Hey, I’m new! I read an ebook on LDing and I had a few so I joined this site. Its pretty cool because its ALL about lding not just a single topic about it.

Like i said I’m new. guess I’ll tell you a bit about myself. So my first interest in lucid dreaming began a year ago when i got a random lucid dream, so when i woke up i knew that was the most fun i had in my entire life and now I have decided i want to learn to do that more often. I have already started a dream journal and remember one dream a night so hopefully I’ll get there soon.

:wave: hello Kromoh, Flamemanethedemonic and Jester300 :grouphug:

/me points to her rank :tongue:

I’ve already noticed some of your posts Flamemanethedemonic :peek:

Jester300, i hope you post your first LD into our Big First LD Collection in the dream journal forum :happy:

:yes: you will :thumbs:

I hope you all have a great time on LD4all :yay:

Alright, will do

:welcome: Flamemanethedemonic and Jester300 to LD4all!!

Thanks for the welcome’s I appreciate it. :content:

Welcome to LD4all Jester300 :wave:

The introductions and welcomes :hugs: continue in The Big “Hi, I’m New Here!” Topic - Part 49 :moogle: