The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 48

I’m somewhat new here. I signed up a loooong while ago. I’m planning on being a regular here.

:welcome: back Casualtie

Hi,Im Danny.

And my good friend Samir,An experienced lucid dreamer introduced me to the whole lucid dreaming concept.

I only hope to develop this ability.

So,Thank you all for your warm welcomes.

:cheesy:

:wave: hello coxmaster, Casualtie and Struk, welcome to LD4all :grouphug:

/me wonders if coxmaster will make some more posts elsewhere on the forum or remain mysterious :wink:

Casualtie … are you the Casualtie from the dreamviews forum? I have noticed the name over there :eh:

/me hopes Struk manages to experience a LD soon :smile: … the first time is really amazing :smile:

Thank you and yes, I am. When I first found out about lucid dreaming, that was the website I was referred to, so naturally that was the one I stuck with. After a few months, I started to lose motivation to lucid dream - fueled by interruptions from school and other real life things.

Now that I’m starting to get back into it, I don’t see any reason why I can’t be a regular at both…

hello everyone
/me waves*
i notice you’ve been here for a year now casualtie, so, welcome and happy anniversary too XD
also, struk, you’ll get there soon enough and i agree on moogle that the first time is great(especially if it lasts for a while XD)

also, part 42!!!.. wait… 48!!! wasn’t it like at 16 when i last posted? XD

Hello everyone! I’m new here to the forums. Lucid dreaming is something I’ve known about for a couple years now; but have never seemed to have found the time to really get into it. As of right now though, my interest in it is peaked again and will probably remain so now that I’ve joined the forums here.

Just wanted to say hello. I hope everyone has a great night!

hehehe, hello Silver_Age_Supes. I read about lucid dreaming a few years ago, then tried for a month, failed, and forgot about it. I then watched Waking Life, and got back into it, hehehe. You’ll find a lot of people who are interested, fall out of it, and then come back. I think it attests to the wonderfulness of lucid dreaming. Anything is possible in your dreams :content:

:welcome: Struk and Silver_Age_Supes!
Same here Amusded. I am not sure how long I’ve been into lucid dreaming, but I haven’t been into it between July and now because I got into the grasp of school work. :sad:

Velcome, Struk and Silver! We all dreamed of your arrival in advance. :neutral: What? Wait… You mean nobody else did?

Just kidding :happy:

Hi All,

I hope there are a lot of interesting persons around here. My purpose of being lucid while dreaming is basically to explore the mind and understand more about myself and the world. And, as in Tibetan dream yoga, learn to be lucid while awake too :smile:

This seems to be a nice corner of the net to hang out at. See you around.

Regards,
      Z[/b]

:welcome: HI! There’s a topic for this Here but, a mod or sombody might move it. Lately I haven’t seen people being active on the forums. I’m not sure why…

Good luck with the LDing! :thumbs:

:welcome: hello Silver_Age_Supes and Zorro, I hope you both enjoy your time at ld4all, it is a great community.
silver_Age_Supes, lucid dreaming is one of those things that once you find out about it. the knowledge is always with you :content: I’m glad you feel motivated to become more proactive :smile:

Zorro you may be interested in the lucid living topic click for link in the general lucidity forum

:welcome: Zorro!

I hope you gain your knowledge about lucid dreaming! I hope you will find this forum satisfying.

Hey zorro!

Hi~! I have always loved my dreams, and recently started to read about lucid dreaming. I hoped for one last night but no luck hehe, but I did have an interesting dream, I can’t think of any dreamsigns in it, it could of well been reality ^^;
And anyway uh, I hope I can make friends with some amazing and interesting people <3

:welcome: Freya!

Just keep at it you will have an ld eventually. I hope you have a good time here at ld4all
~I’ll be your friend~ :happy:

salut freya
welcome to Ld4all

:wave: hello Freya … moogle spots the UK
are you at manchester uni?
it is really easy to make friends on this forum :grouphug:
:thumbs: good luck with your lucid quest and begin a dream journal in the dream journal forum if you wish to share your dreams :yay:

/me says a big welcome to zorro and freya :welcome:
:cool: