The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 49

:wave: hello again DreamWalker_5 :happy:
You may be able to help members by replying to the odd topic in Quest and Pathways :content: - it’s good to see members willing to help each other :boogie:

:smile: you will definitely enjoy it here and a quick way to make a few friends is to make a few posts in Gathering and playground :user:

Welcome DreamWalker, and alexander jones to ld4all!

Hi everyone! :grin: Im new here.

Im really glad i found this website to talk about lucid dreaming. I live in the U.S. and yeah…

BTW ive posted my Dream Journal here on LD4all. If you want to read it, its in my sig.

hi, im jonah just had my first lucid dream last night. big fan of binaural beats. you can read about my dream here [community.ld4all.com/t/jonahs-dream-journal-sunday-06-01/27352/1)
LDing is way more fun the NDing, and plus i remember it more. cheers for the tips and stuff on the site.

:welcome: welcome to the LD4all community, Hardy_447 and jonah :smile:
it’s great to see there is no need to tell you about the DJ forum :boogie: and i have already read both your DJs :grin:

oh jonah :eh: … I forgot to mention it in your DJ but you can also post your first LD into the sticky “My First LD Collection” at the top of the DJ forum :happy:

Hello, I’m IrishDancerNess. I’ve been interested in dreams for awhile, and when I decided to do a little research on them, I found ld4all. I really like this site, so I decided to become a member. :smile:

it’s great to have you here too irishDancerNess :boogie:
We have all levels of LD ability here and new members quickly become full members … we don’t judge people by the quantity of posts etc here :grin: but like people for who they are :happy:

/me remembers how famous Bruno became within a week or so of joining :smile:

That’s good to know :content: thanks moogle.

Thanks for the warm welcome moogle :smile:

Hello! :content:

I’m new here too! :peek:
I have already had some spontaneous lucid dreams in the past (especially in my childhood), but I want to get closer with it and learn it more professional.
After reading in this nice forum for some days I decided to become member to learn from your experience and share mine.

I just started to write a dream journal particulary with regard to dream signs. I am often dreaming about same places and there are also some specific signs (for example freakwaves or ice-cream-shops) which are typical of my dreams.

I like to learn lucid dreaming by WILD or/and MILD. I am also doing some reality checks (looking at my hands/watch, holding my nose). Several times a day I imagine that life is a dream too. It helps me to get the distance to normal life.

I have got different aims with lucid dreaming: On the one hand I want to find out something about my-inner-self, which I do associate with fortune, love, richness and god. On the other hand I like to practice motion sequences for material arts.

That’s all to say about me! :fly:

Nice greetings,
redstarfish

Forgot to say: English is not my first language. Please, be lenient with me! :nuu:

Welcome to the forum, redstarfish! :wave:

You’ll find lots of useful techniques for inducing LD’s. Don’t hesitate to ask either. Everyone here is very friendly.

Oh, and greets to everyone else I missed too.

:welcome: to the forum redstarfish

Howdy everyone! I’m tottally new here. I’ve wanted to join for about a week now, and had 2 lucid dreams since (I think, anyways! :happy: ). Couple of things (noobie questions I’m sure!):

1. My kin is Red Galactic Earth. Any idea what it means?

2. Ive had like 20 LD’s. As far as I know. I’m not really sure if they were lucid or not. They seemed somewhat vivid, and I remember having some degree of control (As far as I remember. My dream recall isn’t great :neutral: ) I just wasn’t aware I was dreaming. I’m not sure if they are or arn’t, but if they are, is it possible to have like a natural talent? Up until a week ago I had no knowledge of lucid dreaming, yet it seems as if I’ve been doing it all along!? :help:

3. Whats the whole “animal clan” thing? I’ve seen some people with it in there names :confused: Im interested in a fish clan lol

Anywho, I’m glad to be here. Thanks in advance for any help!

-TF

WHoa, new people :happy: Welcome!

:wave: hello redstarfish and TwitchyFish, welcome to the LD4all community :grouphug:

:grin: You may be interested in our fruits of lucidity forum … everything in there was dreamt in a LD or inspired from LDs; there is also the garden of creation for all artistic works :smile:
There is the option of keeping a dream journal topic in our dream journal sub forum :smile: … quite a few members do this and keep a link to it in their signature :content:

:eek: I wouldn’t have known if you hadn’t said so :content:

Well it is the energy of the day on which you were born, there are 260 different kins :content:
Galactic
8 - Galactic | Harmonise, Model, Integrity – Galactics often model or hold the ideal of a paradigm that they explore. They rarely bend the rules, except when it will benefit others or a group, and are a shinning example of whatever vocation it is that you choose. You are very thorough in your research on a topic, and quickly become expert at whatever you focus on. [source: galactichardware.com ]
Earth
17 - Red Earth | Evolves, Navigation, Synchronicity
Red
- East - Contained within the mythos of the red tribe is the power of inspiration, enrolling and the power to lead. Red tribes often spark new ideas, communities, and have a bit of flash about them. Red tribes are rather deft at sharp wit and sarcasm. - Initiation, beginnings, passion, flow, exploration, evolution. [source: galactichardware.com ]

You can find more information on the dreamspell page ld4all.com/more_dreamspell.shtml and we also have the dreamspell sub forum inwhich the kin and the 13 moon calendar etc are discussed.

If you aren’t aware you are dreaming while in the dream it isn’t a LD.
It is possible for people to have a natural talent to become lucid.

For information on the animal clan we have a topic in the Lucid Adventures forum Animal ClanQueen SD chose the pineapple fish for her animal

oh … there is also an animal clan chat topic for chatspeak type posts (this can be found in the playground subform)

I hope you both enjoy your time spent at LD4all :smile:

Thanks for the help moogle! I guess I’ll have to change my number of LD’s then :bored:

Glad to be here!

Hey Twitchy fish :tongue:

Welcome to the LD4all TwitchyFish! (love your avatar :tongue: )

hello!

I’m going to add to the ‘big i’m new here!’ topic by saying…

I’m new here!

lol

I’m Matt, 21 from Northern Ireland (I’m curious if there is anyone else from Northern Ireland lol, usually there isn’t :razz:). I’ve lucid dreamt (if thats grammatically correct lol) since I was a child, though not through consciously making myself. Now I’m interested to see if I can make more of it.

So hi everyone! Hopefully I can get to know some / all of you :content:

:welcome: gyaku_zuki to LD4all!

I’m not from northern Ireland but part of my ancestors are from Ireland.