The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 49

Im Spuddfluff
From England and I had a WILD in the holidays and decided it would be fun if I could do those on purpose :smile:

So here I am :woo:

Welcome Spuddfluff! As I can see from your number of LD-s, I can assume you are a natural :content:

:wave: hello Strinky and Spuddfluff welcome to LD4all :grouphug:

The same thing happened to me my LD ended before I got to hippo. You should still post those failed attempts in the project topic :smile:
/me wishes both of us luck … we still have 11 days to complete the task :thumbs:

:happy: you’ve had one WILD and that method is very consistent once you learn how to do it :content:
@ Fate … i think the infinite means he wants unlimited LDs not that he has had infinite LDs in the past :eh:

Hello.
You can, of course, call me Deatzh. Or Dea, if you prefer, for simplicity. I’ve been having lucid dreams for as far back as I can remember dreaming.

An acquaintance pointed out this site to me after mentioning lucid dreaming, and after I went off on a little tangent about it. I’m just going to lurk for a while, though…

I’m quite interested in seeing what all is discussed here, and how different people pull off their methods of dreaming.

goes off to lurk :happy:

:welcome: Deatzh! I’m glad that you have decided to sign up :slight_smile: I we do discuss a lot here as you can see and hope you can come into the discussions.

I am Nakah, though my real name is DJ(ironic that DJ is the abbreviation for Dream Journal here). I live in New York, and I’m 14. Call me Nakah or DJ, whichever one I don’t care, really. This is an interesting place, although I must commend it for the lunar, astronomical theme set up here. I like it.

~Nakah

Greetings Naka, welcome to ld4all :content:

Edit: Glad to see another WHite Lunar Wind :wink:

:welcome: to LD4all Nakah!

Hello I’ve been browsing around this site from time to time for years now, and I’ve joined before as LucidDreamGod (some of you may recognize that I’m a big poster on Dreamviews) I forgot my password and e-mail I used to make it, but it’s not a big deal because this account is just fine.

One reason I came here is because I love the orginization of the site, all relevent information is kept close together, and it seems as if LD4all has alot of interesting techniques, I don’t like it that on dreamviews techniques tend to fall down the thread line and never come back, where as on ld4all their kept in combined threads.

Hey, false reality (don’t we already have a member with that name already :tongue: )
Glad you like the site :wink:

Hi Dea!

HAPPY LURKING! :smile:

Hi Naka! :happy:

:welcome: back FALSE REALITY

Yes I’ve posted before as this username along time ago, and I’ve had it briefly on other sites such as saltcube.

:welcome: back falsereality!

:wave: hello Deatzh, Nakah and FalseReality welcome to the forum :happy:

Well others will be very interested in your lucid experiences, so I hope you don’t lurk too long and soon jump in and take a full part :happy:

I’ve already read the beginning of your DJ Nakah (click for link) … it will be interesting to see what discoveries you find while investigating different methods :peek:

hello FalseReality, welcome back to LD4all, I hope you don’t get too big a culture shock by coming from DV :tongue:

I hope you all have fun here and enjoy your time spent at LD4all :happy:

edit
btw FalseReality it is only permitted to have one account per user here, so if you could pm pasQuale the names of all your other accounts they can be deleted (no posts are lost when deleting an account :content: )

Alright, I cannot verify that I own them though I have several e-mail addresses that I might have used, I don’t want to guess the wrong one, and plus I don’t remember the passwords to either Firestone, or LucidDreamGod

Hullo, I’m New Here. My Name Is Alexander Jones. I’m From Canada And Have Had Roughly Seventeen Lucid Dreams In The Past.

:welcome: Alexander Jones to LD4all!

:welcome: hello Alexander welcome to LD4all :grouphug:
If you remember your very first LD, you could post it in the sticky “My First LD Collection” in the dream journal forum :happy:
Also feel free to start your own personal DJ in that forum if you wish to share your LDs with us :grin:

Make yourself at home, I’m sure you will enjoy being part of our great community :happy:

As am I!

Hello I live in sweden and am a new member in LD4all so I thought I should say hello or so, if anyone needs any help I will be gladly to help if I can so means (feel free to ask) and I really hope I will enjoy my stay here :grin: