The Big "Hi, I'm New Here!" Topic - Part 49

Hey everybody! :wave: Nothing much to say here, lol.
After reading nearly the entire guide, I’m finally starting to at least remember dreams now. It helps! xD

Cool :happy: , … welcome :wave:
:smile: at ur ava

:welcome: Yuddles
Thats good that your remembering your dreams now, it’s a start.

Hello fatphil and Yuddles! Welcome to LD 4 All! :hyper:

Good luck on your lucid dreaming quest. It might be tough at first, but remember to stay motivated! After your first LD you start wanting more! :happy:

Hi, i’m just another new guy who wants to LD.My dream recall is increasing but i dunno when i’ll LD. That’s all for now. :smile:

hey there sanguis :wave:

:welcome: welcome to LD4all Undrea, fatphil, Yuddles and sanguis :grouphug:

I’ve already read quite a few of your posts Undrea :thumbs: … including your online DJ :hyper:
though you may have a problem doing all dreams with a spoiler tag in the first post … since there is a limit to the size of posts that the forum will accept. May be just doing links to the posts with the dream would be better?
eg

[url=https://community.ld4all.com/t/undreas-dream-journal-i/27504/3]January 28, 2008[/url]

would give January 28, 2008

Good luck with you lucid quest fatphil :thumbs: … if you have already read the guide on the main site … peek into the knowledge base. I recommend “How to Choose Your Technique” and Links and short descriptions to all new and known techniques. Then if you can’t find answers to your question through using search just make a new topic in Quest or post in one of the Big topics if there is one already :happy:

/me looks at Yuddle’s avatar and quickly walks to the correct side of the internet :tongue:

I’m sure you will have a great time here and you have made a good start :smile:

We never know when we will get the first LD, but reading up on techniques and ways to stabilise your first LD should mean you will be fully prepared and have a good one :yay:

:welcome: to the forum sanguis!

Hello everybody. I’ve been floating around here for a short while, but I’ve never introduced myself. I am somewhat reclusive, but I welcome any attempt to drag me out of my shell.

please proceed to the next part :content: