the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 52

Hi everyone! :woo: we are finally members here. we think this is an interresting subject, and we hope to learn more about it :wink:

(by the way, we are two girls sharing an account)
and we are 15 (almost 16) years old:)
have a nice day(dreaming :razz:)

<3

Hello and welcome to ld4all.

I would strongly advise that you create separate accounts, since i do believe that account sharing is against this forum’s rules…

Either that or i’d advise you to do that for security purposes.

I’m new here too. I’ve already had some success with the MILD technique (thanks to the guides here), and now I’m trying out WILD (with directions from the guides here as well, what a coincidence :tongue: ), and I feel I’m getting somewhere. Nice to see there are still nice people around on the interwebs like you guys here.

ZOMG HAI. I’m new here! Not much to say about me. You can read it all in my profile section. Well, glad to be here, hope to be a contributing part of the forum :smile:

Hi Mike! Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

You don’t say anywhere in your profile page — and we’re always interested about this one — what brought you here? :slight_smile: Do you LD already? Read about it somewhere and googled your way here? Someone refered you to LD4all?

:welcome: hello Dryalantha, Roses, bob917209 and Cyberwave - welcome to the LD4all community :grouphug:

Dryalantha, welcome to the english LD4all, you will see a lot of familiar nicks here since a lot of the dutch forum members post here too :content:

I would suggest that you get separate accounts if you plan on becoming active here. It will create a little confusion if two members are using the same account :eh: I hope you both enjoy your time spent here :grin:

bob :smile: I hope you post your LDs so far in our DJ forum, we also have a BIG my first LD topic in the DJ forum [LINK]
I’m glad you have found our guides so useful :happy:

:wave: Cyberwave, I have already read your random weird dream in the DJ forum. I would suggest reading the remembering dreams topic in the stuff forum [LINK] to give you methods to improve your dream recall :content:

Good luck to everyone with your LD quests and I look forward to reading all your future posts :content:

Hi im totally new to dreaming all together really, never could remember them and never really cared til now…

:welcome: Roses, Bob, Cyber (I like your avatar) and Predaliendog!

I think I’ll be spending a good deal of time here, once I have some to spare (heck, I shouldn’t even be replyig now, no matter how bad I feel about not replying). and I’ll be sure to post what comes out of it so everyone can see!!! :grin:

And that tip about summoning my project in my dreams is the best advice I’ve gotten on it so far. Thanks so much!!!

Why hello, my sasunaru yaoi/cookie brethren named Mike!!

Its so nice to see a lone Naruto avatar poping up out of nowhere - it makes it feel like home already. :tongue:

Hi ! Well, I come from the French LD4All. My real name’s Alexa, and I’m 17 years old. I’ve had a LD (with very poor lucidity) before, although I woke up instantly. Then I heard about LD, and really am interested in it :smile:
Sorry for my english, not that it’s that bad, but I lack vocabulary a lot).

Welcome to the other side Alexa ! :smile:

:wave: hello Predaliendog … looks like you will have to do some groundwork on your dream recall first :eh: We have a big remembering dreams topic in the Stuff Dreams are made of… forum. Just deciding you want to remember your dreams can often cause you to start recalling them :smile:
/me wishes you luck on your LD quest :thumbs:

:welcome: that is exactly how I started out :content:
I think it really helps if you have had some experience of being lucid before you find out about it … since then you know you can do it, so there is no doubt :happy:
Your signature made me smile :grin: it’s so true :wink:

WELCOME ALEX130 :welcome: :partying_face: :grouphug: :beer: enjoy your time here at LD4all (and enjoy the smilies too :grin: )

I wanna welcome Alex130 to the english side of LD4ALL too :happy:
:wlecome:
(And that signature is just so true)

Hehe, thanks :smile:
By the way, when dreaming, I keep thinking “Hm, that’s strange, it’s not supposed to be like that” when something is not likely to happen/impossible out of a dream, but I end up not paying attention to strange things, even though I notice them for a short while. How come I don’t realise it’s a dream when I see that something is clearly wrong ?

If we had the answer to that then we would get lucid dreams every night :razz:
Ever since I found out about lucid dreaming I’ve gained more consciousness in my dreams. These days I always know for sure that nothing is real, though I’m not lucid. So I guess it’s a common thing, and if you take advantage of it and really develope this, you can and will have lucid dreams frequently.

:welcome: I’m not telling & Alex130!!!
Please enjoy your stay here! :happy:

I’m no good with introductions, never know where to start XD

anyway, I’m actually posting something now. I joined some time that is different from this moment, but completely forgot because I had to reformat my hard drive shortly after and lost my bookmarks which I forgot to back-up.

lesse…info. I’ve had (or perhaps remembered) four LD’s, three since I learned what exactly Lucid Dreaming was. All really low awareness though. In my most recent I had to keep a pocket in the back of my mind actively reminding myself I was dreaming.

I’m here mostly to learn from and (hopefully) eventually contribute to the community here.

How about techniques…ahm, I tend to lean torward MILD, and won’t have anything to do with WBTB or WILD since it takes me a LONG time to fall asleep. If I fall asleep for that matter.

well that kind of ended on a sour note. =.=;

:wave: hello Massyr welcome to LD4all :grouphug:

and now you have found your way back to us :yay:

I notice that you have begun a dream journal already :boogie: it would be good if you posted these 4 LD experiences into your topic :content: (even if it is only short summaries by now due to forgetting some details)

I’m in the same position with WILD, but i intend to try sometime when I’m really tired :grin: … probably with the FILD variation of it since that method doesn’t keep you awake. But WBTB is good … though I do utilise natural waking up for it and so don’t use an alarm clock :smile:

I hope you don’t lose your bookmark for LD4all again and that you enjoy your time spent here :smile:

Hey, my name is Chris and I’m from Croatia.
I found about LD last summer, had 4 LDs and got bored
after a couple of weeks.
Anyway I decided to dive into this stuff again with
much more determination. I hope I’ll end my dry spell
soon.
Cheers! :beer: