the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 52

:wave: hello Jables and wake up Wake Up, welcome to LD4all :grouphug:

:yes: it’s always important to remember that normal dreams can be fun too and LDs are a bonus :yay:
Good luck with your LD quest :thumbs: - we have a dream diary forum if you would like to start your own DJ here :content:

wake up Wake Up, you forgot to mention if you had any LD experience or if you were totally new to lucid dreaming :dream:
/me pulls wake up Wake up out of the :toilet: toilet :tongue:

I hope you both enjoy your time here and I look forward to getting to know you both though your future posts :grin:

Hello! This is Hk Potku.

I found out about LDing in school, my friends told me about it. The first thing i needed to find out about LDs was ofcourse a guide, thats how i found LD4all, and its pretty awesome :smile:

I come from Finland and am 13 years old :wink:

~Hk~

hey there hk potku , there are a number of people your age on the board so i think you will find friends soon :happy: :welcome:
welcome to wake up and all I missed to welcome before :wave:

Thanks, Sakoda! Yes im sure i will find :smile:

:welcome: hk potku!
Good thing that you’re actually interested in it and believe in it. :happy:

Thanks, Miles :woo:

:wave: hello hk potku, welcome to LD4all :happy:
It’s a friendly forum so you will soon feel at home :content:
The knowledge base forum is a good place to browse after reading the guide :grin: … then if you have any further questions don’t hesitate to post in the quest forum :wiske:

Thank you, moogle. Its good to know :smile:

Hi!
I’m Dryalantha, I come from LD4all NL :smile:
And… I’m Dream-addict :wink:
I come from Belgium and speak Dutch, so forgive me my mistakes here. :smile:

Nice to meet you Hk Potku and Dryalantha!!!
/me waves :content:

I hope that you will be very happy here, when I first joined one of the first things I noticed was how friendly and supportive everybody was…It’s just like one big happy family!!!

:welcome:

:welcome: Dryalantha!
Don’t worry about your mistakes, we can understand you clearly :wink:

Hi everyone! :woo: we are finally members here. we think this is an interresting subject, and we hope to learn more about it :wink:

(by the way, we are two girls sharing an account)
and we are 15 (almost 16) years old:)
have a nice day(dreaming :razz:)

<3

Hello and welcome to ld4all.

I would strongly advise that you create separate accounts, since i do believe that account sharing is against this forum’s rules…

Either that or i’d advise you to do that for security purposes.

I’m new here too. I’ve already had some success with the MILD technique (thanks to the guides here), and now I’m trying out WILD (with directions from the guides here as well, what a coincidence :tongue: ), and I feel I’m getting somewhere. Nice to see there are still nice people around on the interwebs like you guys here.

ZOMG HAI. I’m new here! Not much to say about me. You can read it all in my profile section. Well, glad to be here, hope to be a contributing part of the forum :smile:

Hi Mike! Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

You don’t say anywhere in your profile page — and we’re always interested about this one — what brought you here? :slight_smile: Do you LD already? Read about it somewhere and googled your way here? Someone refered you to LD4all?

:welcome: hello Dryalantha, Roses, bob917209 and Cyberwave - welcome to the LD4all community :grouphug:

Dryalantha, welcome to the english LD4all, you will see a lot of familiar nicks here since a lot of the dutch forum members post here too :content:

I would suggest that you get separate accounts if you plan on becoming active here. It will create a little confusion if two members are using the same account :eh: I hope you both enjoy your time spent here :grin:

bob :smile: I hope you post your LDs so far in our DJ forum, we also have a BIG my first LD topic in the DJ forum [LINK]
I’m glad you have found our guides so useful :happy:

:wave: Cyberwave, I have already read your random weird dream in the DJ forum. I would suggest reading the remembering dreams topic in the stuff forum [LINK] to give you methods to improve your dream recall :content:

Good luck to everyone with your LD quests and I look forward to reading all your future posts :content:

Hi im totally new to dreaming all together really, never could remember them and never really cared til now…

:welcome: Roses, Bob, Cyber (I like your avatar) and Predaliendog!

I think I’ll be spending a good deal of time here, once I have some to spare (heck, I shouldn’t even be replyig now, no matter how bad I feel about not replying). and I’ll be sure to post what comes out of it so everyone can see!!! :grin:

And that tip about summoning my project in my dreams is the best advice I’ve gotten on it so far. Thanks so much!!!

Why hello, my sasunaru yaoi/cookie brethren named Mike!!

Its so nice to see a lone Naruto avatar poping up out of nowhere - it makes it feel like home already. :tongue: