the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 53

I’m new not only to this site, but the whole lucid-dreaming phenomenom (slightly) [can’t spell phenomenom].
I’ve been interested in lucid dreaming for quite a while, but never knew there were ways to encourage it’s presence in my life, and now I try my reality checks all the time!
Anyways, just thought I’d introduce myself. I’m a junkie for films and do too quite like my music, so whisk away with that.
My name isn’t Tom, and hopefully many of you will know where my screen name originates :wink: or maybe not…
but just call me Major Tom anyway.
I won’t hear you most the time, so ask me if I can hear you.
“Can you hear me Major Tom? Can you hear me Major Tom? Can you hear me Major Tom?”

buona sera, bello! benvenuto su ld4all!

have you had any lucid dreams so far? how old are you, anyway? the writing style confuses me. at any rate, be very welcome to share your experiences and questions on lucid dreaming, and to discuss movies and music in the lounge, with us. but don’t feel under pressure, Tom. ld4all is all about the fun. we could be heroes and starmans at some point or another, but hell, we’re only dancing.

/me bowies to Major Tom and tips hat. :slight_smile:

~ * ~

edit: c.r.a.z.y.

on a completely unrelated note. you say you like movies, you say you like music, you say you can’t always hear us. say, have you ever watched that québécois movie, c.r.a.z.y.? if you haven’t, go watch it. now. go go go. everyone else, too, go. great movie. great, fabulous movie.

Sonia. Yea. I had two times of getting lots of LD’s or OBE’s very often. But then they just slip away for some reason. Nowadays I’m working to get back into business. But it pisses me off sometimes. For exemple. One night ago I just dreamed that I was in my school, place I don’t see IRL like ten years ago, playing basketball with a man that I know IRL. But in the dream he has this bizarre twin hahaha. When I woke up I was like

@#$%¨%¨&&**

rsrs. I keep dreaming I’m in the old house I used to live 10 years back then, talking to the people that lived there in that time, like if it was the most normal thing. And I don’t get lucid! That pisses me off, for sure. Everyday I have dreams I’m in different places, talking to people that don’t live with me anymore. Aff…

I’m doing a lot of reality checks everyday, but it didn’t work yet. In the dream I just don’t do it. I think the challenge is to keep believing when it still doesn’t work. I keep willing to give up…

Oh well. Hope I get there.

Hello! Yeah, I’m only a young 15 years of aging. So I have a lot to learn in this crazy, mixed up world. I have/might have had one lucid dream, which I’ve posted in the only other post I’ve made so far (bar this one right now) so yeah… I’m unsure on it.
I’m sure as hell getting close, I woke up yesterday at 2.32 via my alarm, but didn’t notice any transition between dreaming and waking, it was so fluent. I’ve also had a couple of false awakenings before, which were just rather confusing!

Nice David Bowie references there :wink:

I have not seen C.R.A.Z.Y as of yet, but have heard of it. I just saw an advert on the TV for a “Stanley Kubrick season”. Sounds like fun, I get to see Spartacus and the likes. My Grandad lent Spartacus from the library, but I had no time to watch it!
Sorry for making an entire new thread for my introduction, seems rather big-headed! I didn’t notice this thread, still new here like!

Hello brizzlequizzle & Major Tom!
Good thing that you’re starting your DJ up again brizzlequizzle!
I’m sure both of you can learn a lot form this site. You can PM any of the members if you’re confused or want to ask a question. :content:

/me takes a deep breath :tongue:

:wave: welcome to the LD4all community [color=red]Fabrício[/color], [color=green]SophMajor[/color], [color=blue]brizzlequizzle[/color] and [color=indigo]Major Tom[/color]. :grouphug:

Fabricio, I think it’s really important not to get frustrated at missing dream signs. Getting annoyed at missing them can really affect motivation. Have you kept the same level of activity in your dream journal over the years or did it go down when LD/OBE activity went down? May be when lucidity seems to be coming easy, you don’t make as much effort to become lucid so the frequency goes down? :eh:

SophMajor, CONGRATULATIONS :cheer:
it would be great if you posted this LD into your dream journal Band Ten HUT → SophMajor’s DJ <33

:thumbs:

brizzlequizzle, I noticed elsewhere you said you are new to LDing … so did you keep the dream journal due to a general interest in your dreams? Or was it when you first learnt about lucid dreaming? :dream:

Major Tom, :lol: I definitely knew where you got your nick from :wink:
I should really do a RC! I just clicked to view your other posts to get the link to the movie one … and for the above post I got

from the search … some is missing :eek:
Anyway … from your list of movies, I have seen six of them (I will post in the movie topic :grin: )

I hope you all enjoy being members of LD4all and I look forward to getting to know you all better :smile:

Moogle. Yea. I kept the dream journal all way long. I started writing every dream I had. But at some time, as I thought I had many useless dreams, I began writing just the interesting ones. Nowadays I realize many dreams I’ve discarded, cause they happened oftenly and never changed, was dreamsigns. So now I’m writing them again, and making MILD to get lucid on them (it’s too much dreamsigns!). It’s sort of getting better now.
I’m wanting to try WILD, but I go like that:
“1, 2, 3… roooonccc” hahaha
I’ll try to concentrate.

hello everyone… my name is magicz :tongue: and i recently got very interested of lucid dreaming tough iv never had 1 exept from when i was a kid once i relized i was in a dream :neutral: anyways happy to meet everyone and i hope i will achive LD soon:P

sry for my bad english :content:

Hi, I’m new here too. A good pal of mine told me about lucid dreaming, and it does really interest me. Nice to meet ya :smile:

:wave: hello Magicz and Even, welcome to LD4all
We have a choosing your technique topic in the knowledgebase forum which can help you to choose the method most likely to be successful for you, there is also a topic listing all the techniques in the same forum. :happy: So they would be a good place to start :smile:

/me sends you both lucid vibes :dream: and don’t forget to post your lucid dreams in our DJ forum :boogie:

After a few half-assed attempts in years passed, I’m now gonna put a bit more effort into it :happy:
Last night I used a few of the tips from the page and managed to remember a lot of my dreams, so hopefully it won’t be too hard ^^

Hey everyone!
I heard about lucid dreaming about six months ago, it was mentioned on a TV show, so I started looking up a lot of stuff on it. After some failed attemps, I gave up, but now I’m back at it! I heard this site mentioned (a LOT!) on the LD WikiBook, so I decided to check it out. Eight days after signing up, I can finally log in, so I’ve been reading other people’s posts for over a week!
:content:

Hello Om3n :wave: welcome to LD4all
It looks promising :content: I hope you succeed this time :wiske:

:wave: hello Drumm77, welcome to the forum :content:
I first heard about LDs in a TV programme too, but previously I had had one dream in which I realised I was dreaming and woke up with shock :eek:
That 8 day wait wasn’t too bad, since you could read posts :happy: … I did wonder why you posted your dreams in one go … the reason was you couldn’t post earlier :wink:

I hope you both enjoy your time at LD4all :grouphug:

Basically I just posted all of the ones I’ve been recording in the past few days :tongue:
Thanks for the welcome!

Hello everyone! I’m new here and I hope I’ll enjoy this forum :smile:

Hey guys im new here yay. :yay:

:welcome: hello LDs_FAN and Shizune welcome to the LD4all community :grouphug:
… and I am 100% sure that you will both enjoy this forum :boogie: :grin:

Hi, I’ve been to this site before, and read most there is about lucid dreams. Thanks for all material :smile:. This is a great site!

I wanted to share an experience, a profound experience. I have through science and history learned that we all have created this experience in co-operation.

I have no idea how to explain in it simple terms, all I know that money as we know it will soon be gone. Why? Because if you listen to for example Ron Paul (www.ronpaul.com) he talks about a FIAT currency, or money made out of thinn air. We do let money control our lifes, like we where slaves to it. And we are, we truly are slaves under money.

The proof to that is that people can’t even imagine a world that would work without money - that’s how deep this lie goes. We have been trapped mentally, spiritually and are livin’ in a body that’s imprisioned in space and time.

In the opposite - time and space - we’re free. Theese are our dreams, and even our dreams have in many cases been stolen. And all this is possible to learn through studyin’ history. Don’t see the past as separate events, see it as a whole, cause we all are part of this whole, no need to separate anything.

Anyway, I see a great couple of years coming when people start to learn what I know, I see no end to the possibilites in how we can use todays knowledge to live in peace and harmony. And the games that we will get from qunatum computers, wow! I’m talking 3D Experiences that are real like this experience right now! :smile:

We are going to be able to understand life from the infinte awareness that we all are. But this is of course my view, I don’t argue that Im right, I say its all about free will. But what I’ve done is too base what I know on logic and empirical evidence. Our brains are amazing tools and the evil that seems to steer our world into terrorism is coming to an end. Cause as many people here say, dreams do come true. At least that’s what history has told us!

peace! and thanks for a great site and forum! :smile:

:welcome: everyone!

:wave: hello strangeice, welcome to the LD4all community :grouphug:
I hope you get some good replies to your topic My Guide to the Cosmos
We have quite a few topics that you may be interested in reading …
Money in the 21st century.
and
Universal Law of Attraction
are the two most recent ones that come to mind :content:

I hope you enjoy your time here :happy: