the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 53

Hi I’m new here! And unoriginal!
Thanks for the welcome, and the stories I’ve read before I registered.

wookiesliveonendor, I will be following your DJ and I’m sure we will get a first LD appearing in there :grin: If you find relaxation difficult, you may be better to concentrate on MILD and WBTB.

many thanks 4 advice :smile: gave WBTB a shot last night and may do again… im currently using MILD as WILD sems a little more advanced although im sure i could strive 4 this using self hypnosis but am concerntrating on remembering sleep dreams at the moment… many thanks 4 the advice though… hoping 4 promising results within the next few weeks :smile:
PEaCe 2 all and a good nights dreamin…
WoOkIEsLIvEOnEnDoR

I guess it’s my turn to introduce myself. I learned about LDing about seven months ago, tried it, and turned away from it for awhile (not getting much sleep in college, there; comes with being a gamer, I guess…). About a month ago I decided to try and pick it back up, and involved in my renewed quest for lucidity was registering here. Even so I’ve lurked for about a week, but now I guess it’s time to show myself out in the open.

With that said, hello everyone.

Hi to all! :welcome: I’m new here in the forum. I have known about LD for a long time now (about a year or so, thanks to this site :content: ), but I first started to try to get one about over a month ago. I have kept a DJ, been recalling my dreams and got very good at it. I remember at least 3 dreams every morning. Also now and then I do a RC.
I’m highly motivated, I can fall asleep very quick, but I also sleep very deeply. I have had only one LD and that was a month ago, where I woke up seconds after I realized I was dreaming :sad: .
A week ago I decided that it’s clearly enough with only the DJ and RCs and started to try all of the tehniques (mild, wild and wbtb), but no LD has come. :cry:
Of course I’m not giving up so easily, but what to do? The main question I hope someone will answer is: How to get my dreams more vivid?
In the moment I am a very deep sleeper and my dreams are very blurry.

:wave: hello ucal

I think you will enjoy LD4all more now you can interact with us too :grin: It’s good to see you have already begun a DJ in our DJ forum :content:

:wave: hello JHKR

well the upside of that is playing comp games can really incubate some enjoyable dreams :grin:
Now you have finally registered, you will be able to browse the DJ forum too. some topics that may inspire you are…
The BIG “My First LD” collection- Part IV
Your Most Interesting LD
Basilus’ Old Grimoire of past LD’s
Wyvern’s Demonic Dreams
Atheist’s Dream Journal [color=red]this one is an old one, but it won our most inspiring Dj competition[/color] :boogie:

:wave: hello daytime

that’s brilliant :yay:

~ continue to work on your recall, really get as much detail as possible (may be start a DJ in our dream journal forum :wink:
~ experiment with some food stuffs, some can help with vividness (cheese comes to mind) and make sure you are eating a balanced diet (you can suppliment with the recommended dose of multivitamin tablets if necessary)
~ when you actually become lucid, you can increase vividness by using verbal commands :thumbs:
There is a topic asking about improving vividness that you may wish to read [How do I increase the vividness of my dreams???]
:grin: If you begin a DJ here don’t forget to start it off with that first LD you had :wiske:

Hello! My name is Dan, I’m new here. I’ve been really interested in lucid dreaming for a few months now, developed a good dream recall, but have been mostly unsuccessful in my attempts. But I tried the WBTB method today and it brought me the closest I’ve been to a lucid dream. I posted about it on the Big WBTB thread. Good to see so many people are interested in this stuff! Hopefully I’ll be successful soon and experience the power of a lucid dream!

:welcome: Hey Dan! It’s great to see you’re so motivated. I read your other post, congratulations on your early success! If you need help prolonging LDs, there are a few suggestions in the guide, under the category “while.”

Hey! I’ve been a long time lurker. Just started posting here because of a recent LD I had involving a DC giving me advice on staying lucid in a dream… I too have been working on LD’ing for something like 3 years, on and off. I’ll say that I’ve gotten 4 or so LD’s out of it.

Hi all… I’ve been visiting this forum for a while now, but never found the need to post because so many of my questions have already been asked by others, but I think Im getting to the point where I need some specific encouragement/guidance.

Great forum, great resource, seems like a great community too :smile:

looking forward to being a part of it!

:welcome: hello zanke, alehar and Integer :grouphug:

zanke, the WBTB method always seems to give the best results. :boogie: It was a first LD, they will naturally get longer. In the meanwhile, trying not to get over-excited (difficult I know), using commands and rubbing your hands together work very well.

… and 2 ex-lurkers :yay:

alehar, here’s a link to your adventures topic Getting advice of Lucid Dreaming… from DCs (you may get a few extra views :wink: ) It sounds like this idea is working for you :thumbs:

That’s what I did too, it’s amazing how many questions have already been answered on the forum :happy: just a quick search to get help instead of making a new topic and waiting for replies :tongue:

I hope you all enjoy being a part of the LD4all community :grouphug:

Hi just joined and had my first lucid dream. I usually tend to lurk in forums but hope to get somewhat invoved here. Most likely though I’ll just read around, you’ve got a bunch of great information.

Seems like a lot of people joined since I last checked :happy:
:welcome: EVERYONE!! If any of you need any answers just ask, don’t hesitate.

hi all :smile:, im alraidy a member of the dutch ld4all but wanted to know if there was any information on the english part that isn’t on the dutch part.
I haven’t had a lucid dream yet but I aint giving up. I don’t remember a lot of my dreams, one a month maybey. This is because I sleep very deep. At the moment im trying the WBTB method. Now I starting to remember I dreamt but not yet what I dreamt. Guess I have to try even a bit harder.

Hey there dartsum .
Hope you enjoy this international part of LD4all as much (or more ? ) as you do the dutch version

Welcome Dartsum!
I’m not sure if the dutch forum is any different from the International one, but at least the people here are. :wink:

Ok, so my name is RosieKins (not in real life of course :content: ) and i’m not really new to LD’s in the sense that i’ve had them, but I didn’t know what they were called.
I’m very spiritual, love the wicca way of life, but sadly not practicing it any more due to circumstances.

I have a daughter whose 5 and she’s very “gifted” in certain ways, and I would to help her devolop it. She has a spirt guide allready (since she was 2 years old infact). My friend whose a medium helped me to understand certain things about it.
Well that’s pretty much it for now, i’m off to have a gander into the rest of the forums…

See you about :smile:
Rosie x

Welcome to the forum Rosie. :welcome:

I’m not sure which weirdo invited you here, :uh: but I hope you make yourself at home. :smile:

I guess Tigger was right, I really am staff, just not where he was thinking haha.

-Moh :moh:

I FEEL OPPRESSED HAVING TO PUT MY HELLO IN A BIG HUGE TOPIC.

Wait, what the hell no I don’t.

Hello.

Hello everyone, I’ve had a few LD’s before, and in one I displayed some dream control (being able to control myself as a DC) but that was a while ago. I want to really be able to have these regularly and not once every year… So I guess this place can help!

So hello all :slight_smile:

:welcome: hello chederguy, Dartsum, RosieKins, tusho and Aaron :grouphug:

:eh: I think it would be very difficult to lurk for too long on this friendly forum :grin:
/me gives link to chederguy’s first LD
I hope you decide to begin a dream journal in our DJ forum :content: it’s a great way to keep an online record of your LDing progress

There will be some due to the international forum having a bigger memberbase … mainly from topics of first hand experiences :wiske:
Plus you should also see some familiar names :happy: since quite a few members of the dutch forum are also members of the english LD4all too :grin:

It would be great if you made a post in the Personal Spiritual Beliefs topic. The intention of the topic is for sharing, not debate :content:
:eek: oo I see mohegan lured you here :tongue:

:wave: /me waves to tusho and decides to OPPRESS him :ebil:

It’s good that you have already experienced some lucidity :happy: … but I notice you put none next to the LD count in your profile :meh: If you aren’t happy with your previous lucidity may be you could put low level in the LD field?

I hope you all enjoy your time as members of LD4all :happy: