the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 55

Yes, He is :smile:

Whats his name :cool_laugh:

:welcome: all new to the LD Forum.

Bokesusie is how you say “welcome” in Kaadin. Just thought I’d add that for fun, :tongue:

:wave: hello Linds

:truit:
/me just realised why you said her friend sounds really cool … you are her friend :tongue:

my post is going weird probably due to the [ in your user name o.o

so just want to welcome you and hope you enjoy your time here :smile:

i’ll experiment in 123 testing … if the problem persists you may have to lose the [

ld4all.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=500291#500291 looks like you will need to change your name a little

Hey! I’m not exactly new here, I’ve been lurking around, reading various turorials, techniques, etc. Since I wasn’t quite thirteen, I decided I would just wait a while.

Me and two of my friends are avid LDers, but the other two are only able to do it. Myself, I have many troubles (but I survive) Whereas my friend has created his own method so he has an LD almost every week… Yes, I do envy him. I am trying to convince my other friends that LDing isn’t a false lie and creepy.

“Hi, I’m new here!”
Having a look on the international LD4all forum, but yet already a member of the french LD4all forum from a few weeks.
Nice to meet you all.

Heya Download (good name) and Bertrand! :welcome:

Yes, a lot of people think it’s a lie and creepy since they’ve never had one themselves. It seems like a pretty odd subject if you’ve never heard of it, tell you the truth. :tongue: That’s okay, this forum is all about being friends with other people that don’t just believe you, but know lucid dreaming is true and do it themselves. :cool:

Hey all, I’m new here!
I’m a guy from Sweden, stumbled over this website last tuesday and have been trying to get an LD since then! I’m lovin it!

:welcome: daniel, jag är också svensk. But we recommend english in this forum :cool:

:wave: hello Download, Bertrand and DanielWestman, welcome to the forum :grouphug:

BTW Download, when you first joined I went :eek: when I saw your nick … I thought it was someone just arriving to post links to copyright or dodgy stuff :anx: So I was really relieved when I saw your first post was a dream account :whew:

Will your friends be joining too? it’s good to have friends that you can discuss LDing with :content:

@ Bertrand … bonjour :grin:
I have nearly forgotten all the other french I learn years ago :shy:
Hope you enjoy both forums :boogie:

Daniel, I hope you experience your first LD soon. :thumbs: I really recommend using WBTB with whatever method you are currently using. :content:

Hello,

my name is Daniel and I’m from Canada (Quebec).
I’ve had many lucid dreams over the years, but I never had one “on demand”, they always happened while I was dreaming.

I’ve had a dream two weeks ago, in which someone gave me his full name. This sparked back my interest in dreams and LDs. I wonder if I can somehow manage to find that person…

But for now, I’m back at the basics, dream recall. :wink:

Have a nice day everyone!

dan

Well, we got a new friend who we’ve got (trying) to LD. I’ve gotten him on the site, he hasn’t registered yet. I am in the process of registering another, and the other friend of mine who LDs hasn’t yet.

If I worded the above wrong, I am so sorry… I just woke up :tongue:

In other words, hi Daniel! (Valn… 99… whatever) That is basically my story except for the name thing :eek: feels kind of weird saying hello when I just joined 5 days ago

:welcome: 99 to LD4all.

And download, these friends, are they interested in LD’ing? Get them here in case :cool_laugh:

:wave: hello vain99 :happy:
it’s always great when new members introduce their friends to the forum too :yay:
Since you have frequent natural LDs, you may like to try to earn your quest wings :smile: We have a new quest every month. The quest for October is “Listen

Download, it isn’t weird for a new member to welcome a friend on the intro topic it is perfectly natural :smile: (It also saves me guessing who the friend was … if the newer member mentions having a friend here :tongue: )

I’ve updated my name to one that has a little more significance to me. Formerly Dreamsonall4S. And I will start that dream journal whenever I feel like not being lazy. :razz:

Its never wrong to change name :spinning:welcome: new name :tongue: ) Why not start the DJ now then :whistle:

Hello, I’m Apoca. :smile: I’m 16 years-old and I live in the USA.

I’ve had a few semi-lucid dreams(I guess that’s what you would call them) before. I’ve done research into LD’s in the past, but never got to deep and never actually tried. Recently, while I was talking to a friend who has had LD’s, my interest in them got sparked again, and he pointed me here… The reason for my quest for an LD is simple…to fly! :happy: Silly, I know… but I really want to… and not just float fly, I want to try being a bird, dragon, and other mythical beast, and animals. I also want to try and talk to my sub-conscience and I’ve read about spirit guides, so I wanna try and talk to one. I have some other things I want to try, but those are the main reasons I want to have LD’s.

I usually can remember my dreams on demand, and sometimes control what I dream about. The reason I don’t remember my dreams most of the time is because I want usually want sleep to go by fast. I started a dream journal today. I tried one of the techniques talked about on the website to help make sure I remembered it. I also tried a technique to have a livid dream I read on here (counting 1- I will have a vivid dream, 2- I will have a livid dream, etc…). Unfortunately it didn’t have one, but I think (not sure) somewhere in my dream last night I got a feeling that this isn’t real/right, but it went away soon after if I did.

Anyways, hope to make friends with everyone and have a good time here and reach my goal to have LD’s… thanks :happy:

Welcome to LD4All! :happy:

Techinically a lucid dream is defined as a dream where you know that you’re dreaming. It doesn’t have anything to do with control, I’d consider a semi-lucid dream as a dream where you think you might be dreaming. A false lucid dream is a dream where you have control, but don’t know you’re dreaming.

Hi everyone :grouphug: ,

I’m sort of new here, ive posted a few times if that still counts as being new :razz:, ive had one LD so far but I’m hoping to have a lot more and I’m hoping this forum will help me :smile:

:welcome: to LD4All! :happy:

Good luck with the lucid dreaming. :wink: