the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 55

Hello and :welcome: kelisiduofu. Well, then I hope youll like your first LD and post it here, in The First LD collection.

And I definetily hope youll stay :tongue:

Youll find a lot of info about LD’ing here in LD4all…

Hey! Im new (dah). I read about LD about a week ago at another forum and quickly decided to try it! Since Ive been keeping a dream journal and tried WBTB+MILD. My problem though is that the last 3 nights I havent been sleeping much at all, I just dont fall asleep until like 6 in the morning :sad: However Im going to try to not think about it as much and see what happens!

Hey.

What? I’m a minimalist :happy:

But seriously folks, never been too good with intros. So, hey. Hope I see you around and don’t annoy you …too much.

:welcome: hello Kelisiduofu, candybell and Jamster, welcome to LD4all :happy:

:eh: no-one is ever ‘just’ another newcomer

The dream recall will recall. We also have a big remembering dreams topic in the stuff forum :wink: Then once your recall improves you can begin to induce LDs :boogie:

Is it due to excitement? WILD keeping you awake or excitement at the thought of LDing? We do have a big insomnia topic in the stuff forum with lots of advice on getting to sleep :content:

:wave: Jamster
seems like we will have to be patient :hyper: and wait for future posts in quest etc to find out about your dream-life background :content:

Hello, all the above new people! I remember when I joined… kind of… well, it was a month tomorrow surprisingly (WOW!) Time flies… and I always forget to write in my DJ… I’m like… 2 weeks behind!

Meanwhile… just saying this… if my friend joins… which I hope he’s not too busy for… please PM me, Mitchell… You know who you are xD

Hi!

My name is Tadas and at the moment I’m doing my Master’s degree in Consciousness & Transpersonal Psychology. I just recently discovered the world of lucid dreaming but my first experiences were so fascinating that I decided to do my research in this area. So a bit later I will need some help from experienced lucid dreamers to take a part in one experiment :smile:

Best wishes to everyone!

:wave: welcome to LD4all Tadas :smile:
I hope you decide to share some of those early experiences in our dream journal forum :content:
When you are ready to set up your experiment, we have a LD4all lucid lab :thumbs:

It’s good to have you aboard :boogie:

:welcome: skolax to LD4all, I am curious and want to see what experiment it is. Good luck having your LD’s :cool_raz:

:welcome: skolax!
I suggest you come to the playground soon. It’s a blast!

Wow Skolax! That sounds really interesting!!! I hope it all goes well for you! I think you’ll really like this site, there’s so many friendly people and everybody is so helpful tooooo!!

WELCOME!!!

Hope you’ll like it here!!! :welcome:

Good to have you here Tadas!

Where are you currently studying?
I have an associates degree in Transpersonal Psychology!
Have you ever heard of Naropa University in Boulder, CO?
Such a fascinating field to be working in…

Enjoy!

hello :wiske:

hi and welcome here too, mimo :cool:

Welcome Mimo! Hopefully you enjoy the forum!

Hey, Skolax! I’m sure that LD4all will be helpful in your project!

Too bad my friend was just loading the registry page when his internet went out… I’ll make sure he’s on by the end of this weekend! :content:

:welcome: hello Mimo, welcome to the forum :grin:
I hope you enjoy your time here :content:

welcome to LD4all, Mimo! I hope you get lots of Lucid dreams! :grin:

:welcome: Mimo, are you new to LD’s?

:welcome: ,newbies!
I hope you shall enjoy your stay…And i hope one day you will become as expeirienced and skilled and as modest as me :content:
Well,i’m just kidding…i’m not good either…but you may be…

Wow,i sounded like an important person :grin:

Anyways,welcome to the forum,if i didn’t say it…and if i did,even better! :content:

Hi Adahni!

I am currently studying in Liverpool John Moores University (UK).

Yeah, I heard about Naropa University and I know there are few more places in US to study transpersonal psychology but there is a shortage of such programs in Europe :smile:

Anyway, if someone is interested in transpersonal psychology, just let me know, maybe I could help with information on the field :wink:

hello