the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic part 57

I’ve seen worse… like a simple “err… hi” type intro, at least you told us something about you!

Anyways, :welcome: to LD4all :ebil:

:welcome: mchomeboy, you dont need to be a good introducer :razz:

You just need to say hi :wink:

hello, i was curious about lucid dreaming. i’ll read through the posts on the website before starting to post (though i did make one post on a thread).

i am from india.

:welcome: hankstamper to ld4all, curious of LD’ing is always a good start :grin:

You may also consider starting a DJ so that you can record all your dreams.

I hope your first LD will be a great one :boogie:

Good luck :smile:

yo hey hi HankStamper :welcome:

and have fun :thumbs:

:slide:

Here are some articles you may find helpful.
MILD’s
Dream Journal’s
Dream Recall
WBTB Method’s

Also, if you want to try this, you can sign up for it! :cool:
Omega-3 Experiment

:welcome: hello MC Homeboy, welcome to ld4all :grouphug:
I don’t like doing introductions too, since I am always cautious about giving too much information away :tongue:

I hope you enjoy your time here. As far as I recall, you haven’t begun a dream journal here yet … you may like to start one :grin:

There is an amazing amount of first hand experiences and information on LD4all and if you have time … don’t forget to have a look at the archive forums too :thumbs:

Good luck on your lucid quest :grin:

/me :truit: tyrael
@tyrael … why don’t you put a link to the omega experiment sign up topic in your signature?

Hello guys!
Just wanted to say hello to all.I am glad I join this awsome site.One of completest forums Ive ever seen.Very good job all.
Hm,few words of me…My name is Dario,i am 22,and i live in Croatia.That is small country near Italy(some of you may know her as part of Yugoslavia) :smile:
have alot of free time,so i decided to go LD.Ive been reading about that lot of time,and i am eager to learn that.I bought even DJ today.^ ^ So,off to work.Hope we will rtead each other again soon!
P.S. sry about potential mistakes
Regards

:welcome: hello Cerethien, welcome to the LD4all community :smile:
I love how LD4all unites dreamers from all over the globe :grouphug:

:thumbs: I’m glad that you invested in a DJ :happy: good luck with your lucid quest :thumbs:
… and don’t forget to post your first LD in our DJ forum when you get it :boogie:

hey im new here i literally just signed up. one of my friends is one of the mods. I always saw him on this site and just asked him what it was about and he told me about since Im into alot of this kind of stuff. so I hope that i get the chance to learn alot from everyone here and have the chance to help others.

Heh, I have nothing to do with any of this, I swear. :whistle: :tongue:

Welcome to LD4all, TheArmorer, as well as everyone else new.

:wave: hello Chewie, welcome to LD4all :grouphug:
He will be getting you to sign up to our wolfgame next :tongue:

he has already started

welcome Chewie!

Here are some articles you may find helpful.
MILD’s
Dream Journal’s
Dream Recall
WBTB Method’s

Also, if you want to try this, you can sign up for it! :cool:
The Omega-3 Experiment

Hello all!

I was told about this site by a friend, and decided to sign up. I’m very interested in lucid dreaming, and was happy to find out it is something you can get better at.

If you want to get better, the post above yours is what I call a starter kit. :smile:

WBTB or MILD’s are simple. Dream Journals very quickly increase your dreaming experience, and that inturn shows up on your dream recall. I suggest you check all of those articles out.

Oh! and

thanks for giving me the links. though i already know somethings about lucid dreaming. also i did look at some of those articles

:welcome: orn and chewie, I hope youll find this site useful in quest for LD’s :smile:

Orn, then you have found the right place :tongue:

good luck

Hello and :welcome: to everyone new.

Have fun. :content:

hello Orn :smile:
whenever a new member says, “I was told about this site by a friend, and decided to sign up.”
I always wonder who the friend was… :eh:

I hope you enjoy your time here and make good progress in your LD quest :content: