the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 66

Hi, I’m bleant, I’ve just kicked off in this forum quite well, I have never had any induced lucid dreams, but I’m working to get one.

I like TV, PC, talking with people I’m intimate with, but i have sociophobia.

Welcome Bleant, to get an LD this is the place to be, definately!

:welcome: :beer:

Hi im Marked One. iv have LD’s before but never managed to stay in them long enough to explore them… hopefully with a bit of practice ill be able to managed to. Me…well im 17 from England and have recently been having more dreams than usual. Im a fairly easy going person and hope that this website will be able to help me to reach the full potential of my occasional LD’s and make them more regular

Hello Marked One :wave:

Good way to start your LD “career” here is to spend some time every day, fostering your Dreamjournal in the respective subforum :smile:

Welcome Marked One!
I hope you get more time to explore your LD’s and may they be plentiful, be sure to tell us about them in a Dreamjournal :smile:
:welcome:

Hi all! I’m Matt, I’m new to LD and I’ve only ever had one or maybe two dreams (a very long time ago) that seemed very real and vivid (I think). I had this weird stomach feeling as I could jump amazingly high, but I never actually knew that I was a dream so no LD… I’m from the UK and quite sometime ago I somehow found out about LD (can’t remember exactly how) and recently I thought to myself that I might as well register on the forum as otherwise I will probably never find the time to try anything out. So yeah, I’m here, just saying Hi. We’ll see what happens. :smile:

Hey, new here i had 2 LDs before and want to start more on purpose any tips for WILDing??? :music:

Hello all! Luigi here, fairly new to LD’s, although I’m sure I’ve encountered a few ‘accidently’ in the past that seemed incredibly real… It’s a really interesting topic and I would love to learn more about it! :content: I’m 17 and from the UK. Hobbies include video games, TV, music, the typical things.

Anyway, I look forward to a long and prosperous time here. Cheers! :colgate:

Hiya all new members. im new as well and this is the site to be if u want help and discussion about LD’s. hope u find it as interesting and as useful as i have

Welcome Luigi, Matteo and sundaladorLD :smile: Hope you indeed find out all youwish and enjoy yourself along the way :content:

:welcome: :beer:

I’m very glad to see so many people sharing my newly found out favorite past time. I’m so excited about getting started!:slight_smile: (As for the psycho diving instructor, I thought it was an interesting subject.)

Anywayz Hi ALL, I look forward to dreaming about you.

Hi, O_oNevermore, :welcome: to LD4all!

Good luck with mastering your new favourite pasttime… looking forward to seeing you around :content:

:wave: hello and welcome to Bleant, Marked One, Matteo, SondaladorLD, Luigi and O_oNevermore :boogie:

You will find all the members helpful and the mod team very approachable :smile: I’m sure you will love it here.

…Hi there. I’ve been an avid dreamer for some time, and only heard a few stories of LD in the past. Myself, I have only had one dream that I would consider a LD…I was aware, and able to briefly mold the dream aspect. It was very hard to do, and felt like I was mentally straining to make even one change.

Hopefully, this site will help me learn how to call upon the LD at will, and maybe I will have some fantastic adventures.

I have always had incredibly detailed normal dreams, one of which I was pulled into a portrait with friends, trapped as a clock for 20 years, freed by true love’s kiss, found out that I was in a post-apocolyptic world fueled by magic, and found one of my friends was now a giant. The actual text for the dream is about 15 pages in Word.

But, sorry if I blathered on. I’ll see you all around! :happy:

You are not alone, Xatike! :welcome: to LD4all!

And yes, we have much information here that you can learn and practice, just keep yourself motivated.

Also, we look forward to read your DJ, once it’s created, I bet it’s going to be very interesting

Hi people! I’m new in the forums and i hope to go to town on some good topics :tongue: LD look’s good and i’m exited about learning new things. of corse i like all the normal things (T.V, YouTube, General talk to human :smile: )

i hope to join some discussion soon. :thumbs:

Hi everyone i’ve been a very strong dreamer for all my life and i am pleased that i’ve found a forum that i can freely speak about my LD’s. :happy: i hope to upload my stories and have some general fun on the forums. :ok:

Hi, I’m new here! :smile:
I’m 16 and I’ve always dreamt alot, almost every night, and i found this site maybe 6 months ago. I decided to give it a try cause it seemed sooo cool, and after only a week or so i had my first (and so far only) LD. But I was so excited when i did so the only thing I could really do was stand there screaming to my friends “OMG I’M DREAMING, HAHA YOU’RE NOT REAL!”… But after that experience i kinda forgot about it, or well i didn’t have that much time to sleep. But now it’s summer and now I’m gonna try this for real, I’ve started a dream journal and I can’t wait to go to sleep! :happy:

:wave: Welcome to the forum Xatike, Rotten.D.K, Rhino1990 and lisa :smile:

That would be a great dream to start off a LD4all dream journal. :thumbs: We also have topics titled The BIG ‘My First LD collection’ and Your Most Interesting LD at the top of the dream journal forum.

You will probably enjoy spending some time in the Cloud, Lounge and Gathering forums too :happy:

That can be guaranteed. :spinning: We have a great community here.

A late congratulations on the LD :yay: the first of many, I hope :smile:

[mod]The intros continue in the BIG “Hi, I’m new here!” topic, part 67[/mod]