the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 66

Hey Guys! I’m XSWSX123Dude, and I’m new here! (as you probably guessed, haha :smile:) Anywho, I just wanted to say hello :smile:

Hey XSWSX123Dude! :wave:

Welcome to the forum! Also, I recall seeing you join #dreamtime, but it seems you missed the topic and left quickly… it can take us a little while to respond, as the topic states. That room is usually quiet. #ld4all is usually a lot more talkative, but even there we have our quiet times. :wink: Just wait around a few minutes… Hopefully at least one of us addicts is there. :tongue:

Anyway, enough of that. Welcome to LD4all! :content:

Welcome XSWSX123Dude, I saw you there too.

I hope you can join it again later!

Yeah, I’ll try to be responsive too :happy: I
m usually doing something else at the same time, and totally forget to go back to it :happy: Oh well. See you guys around!

Hello all ! been interested in Lucid dreams for a while, now trying to get into them seriosuly !

:welcome: ACQPL, I hope you succeed!

(Yes I’m the guy from the chat room)

Hi everyone. I’m looking forward to some amazing dreams!

Welcome J.S.

Can’t wait to hear about your amazing reams, and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions :tardis: :content:

Welcome J.S., ACQPL and XSWSX123Dude !, I might not be a moderator, or somebody with a “high” position here @ the forum, but more members means more posts, more points of view which of course means more sharing, and that deserve a proper greeting, so It’s nice to read you guys!

Hello,
I’m new here, just signed up today. I have never had a Lucid Dream before, and am generally unaware of the fact that I’m dreaming. It is usually a few hours after I wake up that I recall bits and pieces of dreams I had, and I only remember short conversations or actions that took place in the dream, never the whole thing. Nevertheless, I’m very interested in being able to lucid dream one day. I was told about the possibility a few days ago and found this website after some research. I hope it’ll work some day, haha.
So yeah. Hi.

Hello SHAK, and :welcome:

Good luck with your quest to lucidity and have a nice “stay” in the forums and chatrooms.

I recommend that you keep on trying to recall the most as you can, that certainly helps a lot.

Hello there! :smile:
I’m not really a new member, I was on the french forum, and just a reader here. But I want to post on this international forum to practice my english, and, of course, talk about lucid dreaming.
So, I’m 33 years old, from Paris, lucid dreamer since one year, and very happy to actually join the forum! :content:

hello lapincerise! :smile: welcome to the forum. i have only beenhere for around four months, but im happy too see their is new members around here!! :razz: anyways, welcome to LD4all!!

Hi nice to meet you all. my name is fi, and i would love to be able to LD at will, i’m really interested in WILDs and would love to be able to fall asleep consciously because i’m pretty shit at waking up inside a dream, coz my mind has already away with the fairies and i go along with anything and no matter what i do to change things its no use. i’ve heard its pretty harder to WILD but i am motivated to try especially with a place like this :smile: . i’ve also been influenced by the tibetan book of the dead and them yogis there well hot :smile: . I have been reading some really good advice on here and some cool ways of practice. i think i can count on one hand the amount of times i have been conscious in a dream because i got scared of trying after a series of unfortunate events(i got attacked a few times in conscious dreams and packed it in) but i have really picked myself back up now the desire is stronger than the fear and so far i have been successful in noting two dreams every other day in a dream journal, so i’m making some progress at least.
happy dreaming
fi
xxxx

thanks wolfpaw! :smile:

Hi everyone,

I’ve been lurking this site for a few months and I’ve decided to start posting and chatting.

A bit about me,
I’m a school student and I’m interested in video games, which is funnily enough what led me here, a link on Gamefaqs caught my interest a few months ago. I live in Australia and currently have cold fingers ^^

Anyway, just thought I’d drop a post in here and say hi.

Elf

Welcome aboard Elfishguy11! :content: Hope to see you in the chatroom!

If by chatroom you mean IRC, I’ll be there.

Hi I’m new as the winds are blue. I’ve been lucid dreaming for years, but have never participated in a forum like this before. I think it’s going to be fun!

Welcome Orkanger! :wave:

I myself had LDs before I came here when I was younger, but didn’t know much about them. Here, I found a lot of interesting/helpful stuff, so I hope you can as well! :content:

Again, welcome, and we hope to see you around!