the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 68

welcome PerchanceAskance im glad you found ld4all.

Well, im not “new” to ld4all, but im new to the english forum. I was in the french section :content: until it closed for some reason (sadly, i miss the french section, i loved the ambiance. I hope someone will take charge of the french forum one day :sad: ). So, yeah i made this account a long time ago, but I didn’t really connect because even after the closing of french forum, all people came to a new temporarly forum so we stay togueter :smile:.

But I missed the look of ld4all, the magical sky in the background and everything else. So here I am, I don’t know if i will stay here for long because I speak french first, but who know.

:wave:

Just a quick welcome hug :grouphug: since I should really be in bed sleeping now :content:

:wave: hello Zimon, StarLizard96, Emil, PerchanceAskance and Coventante, hope you enjoy your time here. :smile:

ps … Coventante … pasQuale’s cookies :cookiemon: will keep you here :wink:

Yaay! just for the hugs and cookies, i should stay!

Well, thanks and welcome to other members. :grouphug:

:smile: I am so delighted to find you all! (thanks to CS link)
I have taken controll of my life , as far as creating a “job” i Love,

• involving Music & Travel & Meeting extraordinary ppl -
    So Now, I would like to take controll of my dreams as well!!
    I am facinated with esoteric knowledge, had one OBE through meditation,
    and a few lucid dreams over a long period of “life”
    Time is one thing I never seem to have enough of,
    but will come & go and ocasionally post,
    I’ve takin to writing verse so might post some
    in the apropriate place here as well.
    Great Site * Thanx :smile:

Hello Remitrom :wave:

I’ll look out for your topic in the garden forum. :yay: You may also like to post in the 30 years and older thread (link in my signature :wink: )

You’ve had some LDs previously, so at least you know it’s possible. I only had three prior to joining here.

Hey guys
My name is Brendan! I’m 15 and live in California. I’ve known about LD’s for around 24 hours now haha. I saw something about WILD’s on Tumblr and I googled Lucid Dreaming to find out more, which lead me to this site. My interest in LD’s has increased greatly after spending hours reading about them. I think I may have had lucid dreams in the past where I will willed myself to fly and with quite a bit of trial and error, but I don’t remember them clearly at all and I’m still not sure if it was lucid or not. If anyone has any begginer tips on where and how to start, it’d be much appreciated xD.
Lucid dreaming is a GREAT thing to find out about the weekend before finals. And by that I mean I’m getting no studying done LOL.

Howdy! Do I call you xkenshin14x or do you prefer Brendan? I suppose I’m wasting your time here, since I don’t have any advice that someone else couldn’t explain better, but everyone says that keeping a dream journal is a good place to start. I’m kind of a hypocrite for posting that, though, since I wouldn’t say I’ve really gotten very far on mine. . . . Funny, just posting that has made me feel slightly as though I want to start up my dream journal again. . . . Look what you’ve done to me! You’re ruining my procrastination streak! AHHHH!!! Runs and bursts through wall cartoon style :tongue:

Actually, they have a whole thread on that in the Article Space (or somewhere . . . it’s located somewhere near the top part of the main board, I think in the Tutorial section, actually. I don’t see why I am not just baskspacing the rest of this paragraph and putting that there) I should probably go read it myself, actually! :wink:

Hi everybody, I’m new here, very happy to join the LD4all forum !! :grin:
I’m really, really interested in dreams since I’m a child, and a few months ago I discovered the magic of lucid dreams surfing on the net, and that’s how I discovered this website !! I’ m french, but right now I’m in Los Angeles for 6 months and a few days ago I had a really strange dream :eek: , and that’s why I want to start my quest for lucid dreaming !! I’m also a cinephile, my favorite directors are David Lynch, Stanley Kubrick and Terry Gilliam, and I read a lot of science fiction books, especially Philip K. Dick !!

Hi everyone! It’s great to read your intro posts. I’m getting back into lucid dreaming after over a decade off and having a lot of fun so far. Last night had my first successful LD after about a month of study and trying. Looking forward to getting to know everyone here better and am really glad this site is here - wish i had known about it years ago. If you want to read more about me and my LD please https://community.ld4all.com/t/back-in-the-dream-saddle-again/36399

p.s. I found out about this site from “Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self” by Robert Wagoner

Hey all, I have only LDed once or so, and that’s all for now :content:

Hey all!
So I have been interested in LDs for a long time, but i felt that this time was when, I should really dig into it, and try for it to happen, because I actually was succesful in getting a real lucid dream, I woke up from sheer excitement through, and im ready to take it further, and also I had a big period were i could’t remember what I dreamed, but since I read about it on this site, I got a dream yesterday, not Lucid though but it was nice.
So apart from that I like to game, especially online RPG’s, FPSses, and single player RPG’s.
And Im a singer and last, Im playing around with eletronic music alot.
so happy to meet your guys and I am really looking forward to get more tools to expand and get more lucid dreams

Hi BenJBooth, physicsdude, CheckDavid and oni!

Welcome to Ld4all :wave: and good luck with your dreaming. :happy:

Thanks Mattias :peek: :peek:

hihi :tongue:

Hello folks, I’ve just signed up to your fantastic forum, I will post some experiences and musings I have had with my dreams and hopefully we can progress and develop together, I’m glad your all here, it makes me feel a little less mental :woo:

Thanks for having me :smile:

Hey everyone! Im Belgarion. I got interested in lucid dreams a couple of months ago and I am still doing dream research. I have always been a lucid dreamer but I had never really bothered with finding out more about it untill recently. Im hoping that I can learn to been a better lucid dreamer through this site. :smile:

Hallo all.
:slight_smile:
I’m new to LD4all, however not new to lucid dreaming.

welcome 333, Belgarion and RainingStars! :wave:

Zhuangzi here. I’ve had a few LDs, but none of which were actually total control (I could feel the presence of a rifle in my hands, just not see it, I could feel myself dancing, just not see my partner). I hope to be able to better my LD situation.

Hey!

I only found out about Lucid Dreaming a couple of days ago and thought it sounded interesting, so started looking into it over the last couple of days. I hadn’t been able to remember a dream in months, but over the last couple of nights followed the advice I found on the internet, and managed to remember a couple of images on the first night, and last night I am confident I could remember images/a few minutes of 3 different dreams! :happy: I’m still waiting to have my first lucid dream :sad: