the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 68

Hi everyone,

I’m 15 and I’m interested in LD, OOBE and the paranormal (I know LD is not paranormal!) for one year, but I had only a few lucid dreams until now. I hope it will change :wink:

And sorry for my english that might not be perfect in general.

Hello everybody!

I’ve been meaning to post here for a while but every time I go through the forum looking for it I am distracted by some really interesting thread that needs my full attention. :content:

On to the info:
I am 15 and had no idea that it was possible to make yourself have more lucid dreams (or in fact that they were even called lucid dreams) up until I saw it mentioned on another forum and immediately thought how much fun it would be!

So I am completely new to just about everything (well, as new as you can be after reading the guide and guided tour, those were really helpful, thanks loads :smile:) and any help with anything would be appreciated.

I’ve had only had one lucid dream so far but that was well over a year ago and not due to any effort on my part.

Well, I can’t wait to meet all of you people.

Edited to fix a failed smiley lol.

Hi!!! :wiske: :wiske:
I’m new here and I need some help…
I want to register to the greek forum but as it says, i need an “invitation code”!
Do you know how can I get one?

Hey, everyone!

I’ve been fascinated by LDs for a while, now, but I just had my first one two days ago. I’m HOOKED. I’ve been trying to find a process that works for me, and I’ve been having trouble; I think when it happened it was a “fluke” for me. My little sister is twelve, and she’s been able to LD for over two years, and she’s been giving me some advice.
I decided to look online, and found this site, so here I am!

If you guys have any beginner’s tips at all for me, I’d love to hear 'em! :smile:

I have one. Take your time and don’t rush things…

Hey guys!

I’am 16 years old and started to interest in LD about a year ago. During that time I tried to do WILD WBTB DILD and it didn’t worked out,my dream recall was bad to. So I losed my motivation and I just quit trying to have LD, because it was impossible for me then.Serveral months past and LD came for me from nowhere.Now I have back my motivation and I trying to have another LD :smile:

Godmorning lucid dreamers!

I’m a 19 year old guy from sweden who started on lucid dreaming about a year ago but lost motivation but now i got it back! Got alot more time now since i’m out of school and unemployed so i tought maybe i can make my first job to be my dream job hehe :content: [/b]

Hi,
I’m 30 year old female from Poland. :smile:
Nice to meet you.

Peace & Love

Hello :smile:

Hi :happy: I am Andres, I am 23 years old and I am from Ecuador!

Much love to everyone!

Andres
PerfectSense

Hello and :welcome:

F1rst, dassmatte, Mirrina, Debeselis and PerfectSense
nice to meet you guys!

I have talked to some of you but I didn’t say welcome back there.

Hello there ! I’m almost 15 years old and I have learned about the lucid dreams from Hack Forums… So, now I’m here and I’m trying to get my first lucid dream ! I think I had one but I’m not sure :sad: Anyway I’m trying to have a LUcid Dream for about a month… I have tried WILD only once and I will try it again today :smile: That’s what I wanted to say !
Also I’m from Bulgaria :smile:

hey guys gray here!I have only recently found out about lucid dreaming and i am very intrested.i’m 14. I’m pretty sure i that the comunity here is good and i think i will be staying for quite a while! :smile:

Hi there,
just wanted to say hi! :smile:
I was interested in LD some years ago, also surfed around this website at that time (though not posting anything :wink: ), and even got few (very) short LDs. But then school got very busy and I lost any interest in LD.
A documentation on TV about research on sleeping/dreaming I saw a few days ago brought me back to the topic of LD. :smile:

PS: My nickname doesn’t stand for being a smoker (I don’t smoke), but for the term “smoking head” meaning “thinking hard” :wink: (I think that’s an expression only existing in german), and D is a hint to my real name.

Just thought I’d check this out. I lived with sleep paralysis, night terrors, re-occurring lucid dreams for 30+ years now without knowing for at least the first 10 years that this was something that other people suffered as well. I don’t get them so often now but when I do they are a lot more vivid and realistic as I feel water and wind etc.

I’ve got to the point where at times I can control a lot of what I want to see when stepping through a door and have seen all sorts of weird and wonderful creatures and technology. I’ve experienced being killed twice now, shot in the head the first time and head cut off the second time, I’ve always been concious for a while after dying as well! I can remember quite a lot of my dreams and I’m happy to share some of them if requested.

Thanks for having me.

Zimon

Welcome! :smile: Have problems with night terrors too, sometimes i cant breathe… this kind NMs appared in last few days… i wake up catching air…

Yes, I had this problem a while back with for a few nights but not recently. In sleep paralysis a lot of it’s down to your body being in sleep mode so it’s already shallow breathing while your mind is awake so you think you can’t breathe. Might be the same with waking up suddenly from a NM and your body getting back to normal.

Really scary though. I found that if my sleeping patterns were all over the place then I would suffer a lot of night terrors. Having a set routine really helped. I also found sleeping in certain positions always helped. If I sleep on my back then I’m pretty much guaranteed to have nightmares or sleep paralysis.

Just thought I’d say hello before I start posting. :smile:

Just another newbie. I’ve been interested in Lucid Dreaming for a few weeks now. I have yet to go lucid, but I’m sure I will eventually. :razz:

If you need to know anything else just ask me. :content:

Hello all, new here to. Been doing LD’s and OBE’s on n off for bout 2 years now. Glad to be on here with you all :content:

Namaste.

Hello everyone, I’m not exactly new to lucid dreaming, but I’m getting back into it after I had what I believe to be an accidental WILD type experience. Nice to find a site I can share this reinvigorated interest with!