the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 68

Welcome Hohenheim, Top-Gun, antom99, Koharo, and everyone else. Hope to read your experiences, dreams, questions, etc :grin:

my name is kevin. and im happy to join this forum, as i think it will help me on a quest to master lucid dreaming. hope i have a good stay here :cool:

Hi, I’m new here, actually coming over from dreamviews due to the fact that it seems their site is down so this is where I will be posting about my lucid experiences from now on, actually havn’t had a lucid in a while due to me not trying. School sucks, thats my only excuse, but I plan on trying again now due to the fact that I had a lucid for the last 2 nights pretty much randomly. Well anyway I’ve pretty much forgotten all the induction techniques, so any tips are very appreciated.

Thanks guys! :woo:

You may want to begin with knowledge base. Lots of info there. And welcome to the LD4all

Thanks very much, the last few dreams I’ve had that came naturally were very amazing, so the sooner I can get started the better.

Hello everyone. I’ve been studying lucid dreams for the past two months, and have been trying to experience one for the past two weeks. I’ve been keeping a regular dream journal, as well as eating the right foods and listening to binaural beats. I have alot to think about, alot to reflect on, and too much to dream about. I always have my head in the clouds, and have decided it’s time i took charge of where my mind wanders off to. I’ve never had a lucid dream, although i may have as a young boy due to frequent nightmares. I remember one day the nightmares just stopped, and were replaced with vivid dreams that feel more like memories if anything else. Anyways, I look foward to meeting you all, and hope that I not only learn from you, but also get the chance to share my dream experiences^-^

Hello everyone.

I’ve been around. Hopefully I’ll stick around and be active. However nothing can be promised.
I’ve been wandering for a while, but have never taken control of a dream. I hope to change that.

Welcome magari, RaveTheDayAway and Yesac :razz:

Hello everyone,

My name is Saša, i’m 23 and i’m a student in a small country Croatia.
First i heard about LD from my best friend, and we started to practice LD together. We started with a 1 week guide from a local web-site. I did DJ for a month or something, and my method was 6h sleep 1h pause then go sleep. First LD came several days after and it was one of the most amazing experiences in my life. Then i had a 1 year break. During those times LDs were really rare. I almost never realize that i’m lucid during ND. Most of the time i become lucid by WILD. I also think that i had some OBE where i managed to communicate with some alien creatures.
I started to LD again after i visited your site several days ago , and hopefully this time i will continue till i master it.
I already had 2-3 lucid dreams, they were really short and 2 of them were interrupted by some negative thoughts.
Thanks everyone, and hopefully we will learn alot from each other.

Hello fellow dreamers!
My name is Dwayne and I am happy to have found out about this website and the limitless possibilities of lucid dreaming. I have yet to experience an LD yet, but I am working hard to exercise my mind and hope to become lucid soon.
I think we can all learn so much from each other,
Talk to you soon.

Hi, I’m Mikal. I’m 15, in my first year of high school. I’m FtM trans. At around the 2011 new year, by way of heavy internet use, I learned about lucid dreaming, and have since then been keeping a dream journal. I’ve had about 60 lucid dreams so far, but I still feel like a novice. I like figure drawing and speaking Mandarin.

Welcome dlrowmaerd, FreeYaMind1000 and psylock :grouphug:

Welcome all the new people! It’s news to us that you have joined. Get it? HAR HAR HAR

Hey-o everybody! I’m bad at forums. Seriously, i wasn’t even sure if i pressed the right button to post this. I’ve been browsing the site for a bit and decided to finally become a member after i blew most of my checking account on this laptop. I’m the kind of person that finds something new and go out of my way to learn everything about it if i find it fascinating; LD’ing being one of those. I found out about it months ago and lately have been developing my skill set of techniques, RC’s and the whole sha-bang. I hope to be a good contribution to the site :smile: i made my account and the auto-generated message thing told me to post here, so, well… there ya go :grin:

Wanted to say hello to everyone, I have already made a few posts, was too excited about what I have been reading.

Hi everyone,
I am new here :happy:) just kidding

Well, about me, I am a student from London, interested in Lucid Dreaming and overall in exploring particular states/levels of consciousness.

At the moment I am trying to build a lucid dreaming mask, like many people out there I guess. I will keep you posted in case I will be successful.

All the best

P4cm4n

Welcome! You’ll love it here, it’s a really friendly place :content:

Hello everyone! :smile:
I’m very interested in LDs because I find them really cool. :woo:

I’m doing a presentation about the dreams world for school. I’ll talk about LD because I think everyone should know about them and try to have one.

By the way I’ve managed to recall three dreams by night- shomething I couldn’t do before. It’s a great progress for me.

I hope I’ll have a LD soon. :wink:

Just a quick intro! I used to LD a lot before I had my two children, but due to endless sleepless nights and constant exhaustion and not enough time to complete a dream journal each day, I gave up actively trying to pursue LD. My dreams have always been weird, and I can still recall dreams I had from 30 years ago!

After a serious emotional trauma, I have decided to use my dreams as some sort of therapy, and it is really helping. After a couple of weeks of dream recall (using a dictaphone followed by writing up later) I was able to recall up to four dreams a day! I also programmed my body to wake automatically after each dream, and now wake automatically after 3-4 hours pre-REM to do WBTB (45mins-1 hr long), which has really helped.

However, I am unsure whether I should do WBTB just once (pre-REM) or after each dream as well! Last night I did WBTB followed by an attempt at WILD pre-REM, then the same after a lucid dream but could recall no dreams after second WBTB!

So instead of 4 non-LD, I had just one LD…swings and roundabouts I guess!

Anyway, great to find such an informative site, and look forward to more LDing!

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

I’m new here, I found this forum after some searching on the net about lucid dreaming… I heard about LD a long time ago, always found the idea cool, but I never had any. I hope to learn it from all the information on the forums :slight_smile: And I expect that I’ll get to know myself better thanks to LD, and that I’ll be able to dream some of the things I cannot experience in real life, and also that random LD will bring inspiration to me and allow me to draw better :slight_smile: That’s all I think