the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 69

Hi, I am DaveTheJoker. My real name is Josh. I am 17 years old and am not new with dreaming, but then again not much of a pro. I am now improving at a lot higher of a rate then I was previously. I do keep a dream journal, and practice MILD often. Other than dreaming, I like music and enjoying the outdoors. Now finished with high school, next fall I will begin college.

PS: I am not used to this style of forum (as far as navigation and such), so I apologize in advance for any mistakes.

Thanks!

Hello! :grin: :grin:
i’m Venny Veronica
from indonesia…
ii’m new here… :grin:
wish we could be friend all :content: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Love the we are get so many new members! Lucid dreaming is really getting popular.
Welcome Venny Veronica!

Hi everyone !
I’m new here my name is Milad and I’m 19. I started LD stuff about 3 month ago. I started DJ and RC and other things but I think I was kinda hasty and it didn’t go well. after a short break here I am to commence again.
hope it works this time :smile:

Welcome ALL new members, I hope you enjoy your stay here, it’s wery nice and warm place, feel free to ask whatever and happy lucid dreaming!

:welcome:

Hullo,

My name is Jenitza, but I go by Jeni for simplicity’s sake. I’m a new member, and to be honest, I know nothing about the meaning of lucid dreaming or anything else associated with it. I’m really just more curious to read about and (hopefully) talk about the dreaming experience of others.

I myself have never had any trouble with dreams… I mean, besides the occasional nightmare. I always know I’m in a dream, and then usually proceed to attempt to fly (my favorite) or engage in some romantic innuendo with dream-strangers. I’ve learned a couple of tricks concerning staying in a dream, manipulating them, and discovering possible meanings, and I can’t WAIT to read some more topics and see if others are experiencing the same kinds of peculiar results. My goal here is to increase my knowledge and use it in a novel I’m writing, and I’d really love to meet you all and hear from you.

Happy dreaming!
-Jeni

I just love people like you. People that dont know what lucid dreaming is, but are able to do it no matter what!
Welcome to the community, Jeni, hope you will have tons of fun with us.

Yeah and I believe you can tech us something too. You are lucky one, enjoy your stay… :content:

Thank you Blucid and dB_FTS for the welcoming words! I’m sure I will have an enjoyable experience and I can’t wait to learn.

Hi my name is Emory from the USA, and I’m stoked to have found LD4all! I found out about this community through Robert Waggoner’s “Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self.” If you like to read about lucid dreaming, I highly recommend this book.

I’ve had one semi-lucid dream, and have to laugh at my stubborn efforts to become lucid night after night! If anything, I think I am trying too hard, so maybe the people in this community will help me chill out and start becoming lucid while dreaming.

Glad to be here… loving the warmth and creative structure of this website!

Emory

Welcome Jeni and Emory and everyone else I missed! I hope you all get the best out of our little community here :cool:

Hello, all. I am Danielle, and I’m fairly new to lucid dreaming. I’ve been working on improving my dream recall, and I had my first lucid dream about a week ago. Since then, I’ve had one other lucid dream.
I am very interested in becoming better at lucid dreaming, mainly so that I can work out some psychological problems that I’ve been having lately.
It is very nice to be here, and I’m pleased to meet you all.

-Danielle

Hello, I’m Summerlander (aka Arlindo) and I am currently reading Robert Waggoner’s amazing book Lucid Dreaming: Gateway to the Inner Self. I have been lucid dreaming for four years now and as a child I used to have perennial false awakenings and out-of-bodies! Hehe!

I got into this when I discovered Robert Monroe in a book called Mind Games by Michael Powell. It had instructions on how to have OOBEs/LDs. Later, I got into Stephen LaBerge, bought his books and was glad that someone like him really did his homework.

Today, I work with Michael Raduga on coordinating experiments with volunteers for future publishing and head one of the departments at his OOBE Research Center.

I hope to have interesting discussions with you all about one of my favourite subjects: lucid dreaming. :tongue:

I enjoyed that book (Waggoner) very much. Im currently RE-reading it. I recognize your name from some of the other forums.

hi, another human here! thank you for giving me this chance to learn here

by the way, my name’s mohsen

Hello everyone. Obviously I am new here and just introducing myself. My name is Derek and I’ve been interested in all kinds of self-discovery and improvement for a long time. I’ve been having lucid dreams and going into sleep paralysis for a long time and one day I decided to research it. After doing some reading and liking what I saw, I bought ‘Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming’ by Stephen LaBerge. I’ve really just started to explore and research my own “world of lucid dreaming” within my own mind. I love just being able to experience, explore, and enjoy doing whatever I want. I also like the fact that I’ve found a very personal tool for self-improvement and development. Going through these forums, I think I have finally found a place where I can enjoy and share this experience with others. I’m glad to be here!

Hey im Christian. I am a very novice dreamer and i would like to learn more about Dreams. Im very fascinated by dreams and i would love to be able to control them. Im a huge videogamer, moviegoer, and TV fanatic.

Hi, KimokaJane, yes I’m a member of a few other forums. Yeah, I’m really enjoying Waggoner’s book. I’m also re-reading Stephen LaBerge’s books too. Hehehe!

Next reading material: “Lucid Dreaming: The Paradox of Consciousness During Sleep” - by Celia Green and Charles McCreery

I love it!

Hey. Welcome to the site! I am also a fan of Stephen LaBerge’s material. I’ll have to look into Robert Waggoner. Anyway; I hope you enjoy the site and receive some helpful insight and knowledge!