the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 71

[mod]
This is Part 71 of the big “Hi I’m New Here” topic.

The previous part can be found here. All links to previous parts including the “shake hands” topics can be found in this post.

Keeping all the intros in one topic prevents us from having thousands of individual “hello, I’m New” topics and keeps the forum from getting cluttered up. :content: Anyone is welcome to post here :user: , new and old members. So don’t be shy :peek: , we don’t bite :wolfbite: .

(please remember to not carry on long chatspeak conversations in here, we have a wonderful private message system, chatroom and playground for that :thumbs: ) :moogle: [/mod]

Hi! I’m new here! I’m hoping to have lots of LDs. :grin: I haven’t had a single LD so far, but I have the feeling that I’ll have one soon.

Hi everyone,

I’m from Poland and I’m 18. My real name is Oktawian but nearly all people I know used to call me Oktek for short, so I’m using it as my nickname on most of the sites.

I’m new to this forum but I’m not that new to the LD subject. I’ve had some lucid dreams when I was a kid and I was calling them “controlled dreams”. When I was dreaming about a situation better than that I’m in and realized that I’m dreaming I was disappointed. I was thinking "What…? It isn’t real? :sad: ". I got interested In this when I’ve had a very short LD on September 2012.

Now I know what you can do in a lucid dream and I’m happy when I’m experiencing it. I was reading those forums for some time and I decided to register. I hope you will be able to help me on my quest for lucidity and I will be able to help some of you.

See you later! :smile:

/me gives Generic_Username with the Generic Avatar, a generic welcome :smile:
I hope you enjoy your time on LD4all and soon experience lucidity. :content:

:wave: hello Oktek, welcome to LD4all. I’m glad you finally realised there are so many possibilities when lucid dreaming. :spinning: You can get inspiration from the lucid adventures forum :happy: it also contains the current monthly LD4all quests and all the previous ones.

Hi everyone.

After spending almost an eternity lurking and learning from posts, I decided to join. :content: I’ve had several semi-lucids and one very short lucid dream during the past three or two years. Hopefully I’ll get more of those now that my dreams are more vivid. :smile:

Welcome to the ‘world of posting’ Psyrose :smile:

Sends lucid vibes :smile:

Hello,

my name’s Ecila6 and I’m an alcoholic- er I mean I’m new here.
That’s it.
Bye.

Hiya Ecila and welcome to here ! :happy:
And time to work on my post too…

Ahoy ! :happy:
I’m Merengil :happy: I’ve been trying to LD for 2 years… I’ve only had 3 of them so far though. I can’t wait to see the next ones ! I’m trying real hard ! : o
Also, I want to try dream communication, and then try to interfere with reality from dreams… These are my current dream goals :smile: I wonder what I’ll discover… ~
So yeah, hiyaaaa :smile:

Hello LD4all, all the old folks and newcomers,
and the previous poster Merengil!

My name is caeks! I’m from Estonia. I like to eat, sleep, code and make music :music: (some of it can be found on SoundCloud as well, but I’m not going to spam the link here).

I’m actually not new here, but I have decided to make a new account with a new name because I use this everywhere else. This allows me to use the same identity everywhere, including here on LD4all. Also motivated by the fact that someone stole my username on the chat. I was formerly known as Shift.

A warm welcome from me, as well. Happy dreaming! :content:

[color=olive]Heh I remember you three from the chat, glad you could join us.
Too all the newcomers, welcome to the club :beer:

Edit:
@Ecila6 and @Generic_Username see what you did there :gni: [/color]

I am ThePandemoniac, nice to meet you all. I practice DILD, MILD, WILD, DEILD, and ADA. I hope to improve my skills here and meet other oneironauts. :smile:

I practice all of that, along the VILD! You should check it out. Welcome to LD4all. :wink:

:content: This seems like an awesome website, :tongue:

Indeed it is. Many adventures, epic battles, laughs, and bits of knowledge await you.
Heh in other words welcome to the club, glad you could join us.
:beer:

Hi nerdpants and :welcome: to ld4all.

:yes: this site is awesome and has all tips and FAQs how to become lucid, and there is lots of other things too in here to explore :cool_laugh:

Have a nice stay in our community :beer:

I am new here and when I found about LD, It interested me so much that, it’s almost all I can think about. I haven’t had my first lucid dream yet, but I am making a lot of progress. I use to not be able to remember my dreams, but slowly I am remembering one every night. I also have a dream journal.

Good start, stay positive, give yourself a credit and most importantly time.

Oh and welcome to the forum! :welcome: :content:

Thank you c:

Hi! I’m new here and I’d like to say hi! I would have posted here earlier but you can’t see PM’s until you have three posts so I didn’t know I was supposed to! But sorry about that :tongue:

Hey, I’m Hydro from the chat.
Forums scare me.

Finally another IRC regular to the forum :cool:

But on a more serious note welcome to this forum and I hope you will find the forum less scary eventually and more useful :gni: