the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 74

[mod]
This is Part 74 of the big “Hi I’m New Here” topic.

The previous part can be found here. All links to previous parts including the “shake hands” topics can be found in this post.

Keeping all the intros in one topic prevents us from having thousands of individual “hello, I’m New” topics and keeps the forum from getting cluttered up. :content: Anyone is welcome to post here :user: , new and old members. So don’t be shy :peek: , we don’t bite :wolfbite: .

(please remember to not carry on long chatspeak conversations in here, we have a wonderful private message system, chatroom and playground for that :thumbs: ) :moogle: [/mod]

hi every1.
it is possible i had another account but email is gone so had to make a new one (i had 1post if any)
35yrs old , lots of free time currently , wanna ld a lot and lots of times mostly wanting to talk with dream characters about real life.

Welcome [back] to ld4all rockstar24b

Good luck with your goals. :thumbs:

Hi everyone, I’m a (sort of) new member on LD4all. I became interested in lucid dreaming 8 or so years ago and was a pretty regular member on LD4all for a few years. Anyhoo, I stopped and didn’t really think about lucid dreaming much and then recently I decided to get back into it. My old account still works, but it’s so full of old cringey, high-n’-mighty posts from when I was a teenager that I’d rather abandon it and start fresh if that’s alright with the mods. I look forward to being back and getting into lucid dreaming again!

Hi and welcome (back)! :cool:

Earlier today, I saw a nick online that hadn’t been here for years. I am afraid I blurted that out in chat. :clown:

Hey Siiw! I remember you! Thank you for the greeting!

I really don’t mind! If people want to go stalk my old profile that’s fine, I just didn’t want anyone who happened to click on me to look back through my posts and think I was still that person will all those opinions and attitudes.

Hello CousinNicky … now I know you are a former member can’t help but guess who you are :peek:

Glad you are back, ld4all members can never escape insert evil laugh :ebil:

Hi everyone, I discovered the forum after reading some articles on the science side of dreaming and lucidity… I’d love to learn more about it (and learn it myself).

Hi and welcome, ocha :welcome: I hope you will find the knowledge you want here. Don’t be afraid to ask!

Thank you for the warm welcome! The site and the forum contain so much information, it is sometimes hard to decide where to start.

Welcome to the forum ocha. You have already done some reading so just have a quick look at “How to Choose Your Technique” - By Treader and Links and short descriptions to all new and known techniques

… then just explore :twirl:

Cool, thanks, moogle!

Hello all

I’m here to build my motivation and be more consistent with my dreaming. I learned how to lucid dream when I was kid due to nightmares. I’ve dabbled with it off and on over the last several years. I can become lucid almost every night I try, but I’ve never moved beyond somewhat basic stuff. Flying etc.

Hoping to meet some people to learn off of and keep the motivation up. The challenges look interesting. Gonna try the mirror one first.

Im here for a month or so but hadnt disovered this topic yet…

So hi :smile: im MearaDelia, a 24 year old entrepreneur from the Netherlands, living in Germany. In my day to day life i run an online business, teaching people how to find love, wisdom, joy etc. Inside themselves through meditation.

I’ve always been very interested in lucid dreaming ever since i was a kid, and came here to participate in the lucidity challenge to find some extra motivation for lucid draming. Totally worked! So happy they are being organized here :smile: (and looking forward to hosting the next one myself soon!)

Hello xxPhoebusxx welcome to the forum. :wave:

I’ve only ever pressed my finger into a mirror - never gone through it.
As MearaDelia stated, the lucidity challenge is a good motivation tool. :grin:

Hello MearaDelia :wave:
I think you may be the first member to introduce yourself AFTER winning the lucidity challenge. :bow:
I’m glad that you are enjoying the forum.

Hi guys,

I’m not that new here, I visited the English forum last year. And I’ve been a member of the dutch forum for almost 4 years. Eventhough I’ve tried lucid dreaming for 4 years now, I only had 3 (short) LD’s :sad:

But I started at university this september and I’m living by myself now, so I hope to get more dreams soon!

Welcome back jellysammy. I found your original intro post :yay: [the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 73 - #25 by jellysammy)

:thumbs: Remember whatever method you use, your chances improve with WBTB

Even with short LDs you get that awesome feeling when you realise that you are IN A DREAM. :spinning:

Well Moogle I can try WBTB now, without worrying to wake up my dad with my alarm :razz:

Nice that you’ve found my original post! :happy: Feels good to be back :smile:

Hey everyone! I’m new here… I got some extra excitement for lucid dreaming again since I started doing reality checks every time I pee, and since I drink a lot of water and pee every 30-45 minutes, that’s a lot of reality checks! I got lucid last night and I feel like this is going to work, so I created an account here.

I hope we’ll have some interesting discussions :happy:

Welcome to ld4all MeatComputer, toilet breaks are a great natural WBTB and good RC opportunity.

But I am a little concerned about the amount of fluids and urination, might be an idea to get checked for diabetes? :peek:

Moogle, cute name = D I kept track of how often I really peed, turns out it’s more like once every 60-90 minutes, so nothing to worry about.