the BIG "Hi, I'm new here!" topic, part 74

Hello all, I’m new to this forum but not to lucid dreaming. Nice to meet you all!

welcome to ld4all Night Hob. :wave: Hope the forum gives you lots of LD inspiration.

The other night my friend had a lucid dream, thus introducing me to the whole concept. It even made me realize that a long time ago, I too had a lucid dream, although I did not realize what was happening at the time. This realization has awakened a deep want inside me. I want to experience my dreams, and I want to control them. I feel this can ultimately become an immensely powerful tool, and as such have begun reading many a forum posts, both here and in other L.D. communities. I am glad that so many of you share my understanding and look forward to unlocking my astral body!

Hello Cloudlumps, welcome to ld4all.

That’s great. Since you have already had a LD in the past, you KNOW you can do it again. :yay: … and also chat about lucidity with your friend.

Hello everyone, I am a new person to this website. I have been interested in Lucid Dreaming for 4 years. I have had 1 lucid dream and 3 semi-lucid dreams. I joined this website because I like making new friends and I thought this would be a good place to share my lucid dreams. I look forward to meeting you all and I’ll be interested to see what kind of dreams you guys share here :smile:

hello BenM :wave: welcome to ld4all

Good way to get to know new friends is to join the next lucidity challenge. The current one is finishing Lucidity Challenge 57 - Final week!
Hope you enjoy your time on the forum :content:

Hi Everyone,

Hope to have fun, learn new things, and master dreaming.

Nice to meet you all. :smile:

Hello SuperJellyBean, welcome to the forum :wave:
There’s a lot of information in various topics on the forum, have fun browsing and being inspired by what you read. Also don’t hesitate to reply to topics, begin new topics or start a dream journal here. :content:

Hello everyone! so i have practiced LD a year ago with almost no result, because of a lack of sleeping hours and responsibility. just 2 semi-LD and left it. but now i came back to practicing, determined to get many full LDs and i think joining this website is a good option to keep me motivated, posting everything that comes to my mind that involves lucid dreaming! Keep dreaming guys! :cthulhuy:

Hello signas, welcome to the forum. :grin:
I see you found our ‘more emoticons’ :cthulhuy: I’m sure you will do better this time around since you are posting about your ‘journey’ to LDing.

Thanks moogle! :colgate: yes, the cthulhu one is great! :cthulhuy: :gni: , and yes, i am doing definitely better this time since last night i had an amazing LD! i am so happy! just posted about it!

Hello I’m new here. I’ve had one lucid dream almost three months ago because I read a lot about it. Since then I’ve been writing down all my dreams, always a minimum of two dreams a night, doing RC’s but no succes yet. I’ll keep trying. :smile: How long did it take you to control it?

Hi Jim, welcome! Control the lucid dream, like fly for example? I did that in my first lucid dream as a kid. After I started actively trying to lucid dream, I had some level of control in my fifth lucid dream, where I made the dream disappear and created a concrete wall in a black void. I wanted a wall I could touch to stabilize. A new dream world appeared around that wall.

Or do you meant how long did it take to lucid dream at will? Been five years, still can’t do it at will.

Thanks Letaali for your awnser! Yes, I meant things like flying. That seems really cool :wink:

Welcome to ld4all, JimMorrison

Have you read Different styles of flying?
Anything can be done in a ld, it’s just a matter of believing you can do it and discovering which way is best for you. eg, I’ve only ever flown on my back as if swimming.

@Moogle thanks, I enjoyed reading it.

Tonight I finally had my second lucid dream after 3 months :woo:
I rubbed my hands against each other to stabilize and it felt like there was electricity running through my hands. Also tried to summon a DC but that didn’t work

Hi, I am new. I came here to play WG/VG. Yay

Welcome to the world of paranoia and fun (and also ld4all :grin: )

Hi everyone! I am not new to the site, and this is not the first account I made, I have 5 other accounts that are inactive, but oh my gosh am I so happy that I finally got onto this site! :content: I really want to use this as a way to have fun, since that’s what I want from dreaming, at least for now :peek:

Welcome (back) Sleepy Kitty. :wave:

Did you post a lot previously? Would I remember you? :eh:

/me is curious :peek: