The BIG "Hi, I'm new here" topic part 75

Thank you! Glad to be back!

Hey welcome dude iam new here too

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum Sam. And congrats on achieving member status so soon, it’s great to see new folk getting involved in current topics and also creating some new ones. :thumbs:

Thanks moogle i like this form ld4all such a great info here about LD

Hi everyone. I sometimes become aware I am dreaming, but never really know what to do with it. Hoping this forum will give me some ideas.

Welcome to ld4all Surrealistic :wave:

You will find lots of inspiration in the lucid adventures forum especially

There are also the ld4all wing quests. The current one only has 10 days left. LD4All Quest 134: June-July:The Great Outdoors but there will be a new one in August. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Howdy, just wanted to quickly introduce myself! I’ve actually been coming here once in a blue moon to lurk and look at the quest and challenge posts for about 8 years now, and when I saw your shiny new forum I thought it was the perfect time to join! I’m a university student right now, and I also game, study Japanese, lift, and have a bit of an interest in fountain pens.

I’ve technically lucid dreamed once or twice, but I barely remember them and they were only a couple of seconds long, so I consider myself still working towards my first! But! I’ve remembered dreams a record breaking 8 out of the past 9 nights though, so I’m hoping I’m on the cusp of having one!

Anyways, looking forward to exploring more of the forum and hanging out!

:dream:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums, aLonelyRoughSketch :wave:

That’s an interesting set of pastime activities. What’s your major at university?

1 Like

Great that you finally decided to join the forum :yay: I hope that you manage to complete a Wing Quest in the future.

1 Like

Appreciate the welcome! I’m actually studying computer science! BTW, don’t want to get off topic, but I saw your flair and was wondering if VVG was like the forum’s own version of Town of Salem. If so, I might have to get in on that!

Thank you for the warm welcome! I’ll be sure to check out the current quest and give it a shot!

1 Like

You’re welcome to a ask.
Wolfgame is a forum version of town of Salem. We also invented Vampiregame, a sub version of it. You are free to sign up to them. Then there is also VVG, a combination of both. It’s the utter manifestation of craziness. We only played two rounds so far but hopefully we get a third one going this year still. In order to sign up for that you need to have played both WG and VG multiple times before so we are sure you understand how things work.

1 Like

A new Wing Quest will be available from August 1st and will be open for two months. :thumbs:

1 Like

Hi all, I’ve just joined the forum. I’m completely new to LD and this forum. I’ve finished the Robert Waggoner’s book “Lucid Dreaming: gateway to the inner self”, have tried to get my first LD but without success so far. I’m a father of 2 kids, working professional, have been always interested in human psych and my work benefits hugely from that interest and understanding. Keen to explore into the LD world.

I live in Sydney Australia, seems rather difficult to find local community of this nature. And specifically I’m looking for LD accountability partner to share and learn together on this fascinating journey.
Please reach out to if you’re interested too. Thanks!

2 Likes

Welcome to LD4all, @williamaquila :wave:

Good luck on your journey to lucidity.

What does the concept of a LD accountability partner entail for you? I haven’t heard of this term. Do you mean somebody who is in the same situation as you and trying to make progress alongside you?

Hello @williamaquila if a LD accountability partner is what I guess. ie a long term sharing and learning partnership progressing together. I think it would falter since the partner may become unreliable and fade away or one of you may proceed rapidly while the other is slower.

If I were you, I would browse the DJs here and just start interacting with the posters that are on the same wavelength as you. That way you will get a handful of members to share with.

Hey everyone, I am fourteen years old, I have had lucid dreams off and on in the past over the course of about two years and have been active on communities like r/luciddreaming and astral projection communities (I have had an OBE.) My goal is to have an OBE through lucid dreams, currently working on maintaining a meditation schedule and improving my dream recall.

2 Likes

hello @starsdust_42 welcome to the forum. There is some discussion about OBE in the beyond dreaming forum here. Some individual topics plus the big topic The BIG OBE topic [part IV]

Hi, I’m new. I joined a week ago, my name is haveen and I’m a Hindu, I’ve gotten about 7 lucids within a month, and this is all thanks to you guys!! Thanks so much and really, I appreciate it.

I have roamed on here for 3 months until I decided to join to help. Right now I’ve finished the advanced tutorial and have earned a trust level. Is that good?

[spoiler] Whenever I read an old post (like maybe from 2005)i feel like I’m in that period of time.There are many techniques to help us and I hope everyone will eventually get the hang of LD and have fun. My motto is

‘Live to the fullest!’

Goes for everyone

Thanks to pasquale moogle, eliatin(correct, sorry??) Ysmin and all members to helping us.[/spoiler]

I live in England and have had 7 LDs within a month. Thank you LD4all!

2 Likes

hello @Lumiscnt I’m so glad you are enjoying the older topics and all the accumulated knowledge. I hope you continue to enjoy your time on ld4all