The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic - part XIX

ID did recently have my first LD! :happy:

:welcome: welcome to LD4all MorMor and congratulations on your first LD :cheer:
are you going to post it in the sticky “my first LD” topic in the dream diary forum? :smile:

:wow: I missed a post!
:wave: hello superperfundo
I don’t know how people manage to lurk for so long without getting the temptation to post :user: I’m glad you have finally decided to take the leap and register at the forum :smile:
Now you have joined, are you going to keep a dream journal in our dream diary forum? :happy:

Hello everyone:

I recently came across this site after finding out about LDing. I just turned 18, and will be a freshman in college starting this year. Although I haven’t had an LD yet, I’ve recently started keeping a Dream Journal to try and remember my dreams better, and look foward to my first real LD :smile:. I hope I can be a valuable member to this forum, and look foward to getting to know everyone!

Hi, i’m new here. (bet you wouldn’t have guessed :razz:)

I spose i should start with introducing my goal - to gain full control of my dreamworld and to meet my spirit guide, or even talk to my own subconcious.

I find Lucid dreaming to be one of the most interesting things the human mind is capable of, and i intend to explore to the fullest degree of what my mind is capable of. :cool:

There are many questions i have unanswered, and i turn to Lucid Dreaming for answers. :eek:

i hope to one day master Lucidity, as one thing i am learning fast is, the real world can be a kick in the ass sometimes. But i believe that through Lucid dreaming i can improve aspects of my waking life.

peace out :happy:

:welcome: hello hotchy and McLaNkY, welcome to the LD4all forum.

:smile: all our members are valuable :boogie: :grouphug:
good luck with your LD quest hotchy :thumbs: I hope you experience your first LD really soon.

[color=indigo]/me thinks the 2 posts and the “Joined: 02 Aug 2005” gives it away just a little :tongue: [/color]
There is a spirit guide topic in beyond dreaming https://community.ld4all.com/t/the-big-spirit-guide-topic-part-ii/8327 Sticky: The Big Spirit Guide Topic - Part II

I look forward to reading your future posts and getting to know you both better. :grin:

Am I old-school enough to welcome new people? >> <<

:yes: anyone is welcome to post here :user:

So a person who we just welcomed can welcome another newbie with one less post? :tongue:

(btw, nice new avvie TNO)

Wolf, you know you love them :wink:

Well then, welcome to the frendliest forum on Earth.

Hi Isildur Bassam :smile: glad you could make it here.
Yes moogle, it’s me! :grin:

Hi.Just got here. Ive been getting interested in LD as a part of my ongoing interest in shamanism. Im one of the people that for a long time thought that "I dont dream anymore". Now however, in the last few weeks Ive been slowly remembering more dreams,and today I made my first entry to my dreamlog. So I`m making progress and hopefully this forum will give me a boost in my quest to have a LD. Nice to be here :smile:

:wave: welcome to LD4all Malis

:cheer: it’s amazing how much dream recall can improve with just a little effort. :grin:
soon you will be able to start trying for LDs, reading the “choosing your technique” topic in the library will help you to decide which method is more likely to work for you. https://community.ld4all.com/t/how-to-choose-your-technique-by-treader/21732 <–URL
I hope you enjoy your time at LD4all :boogie:

Well, I’ve posted a few times around here without an official “hello”.

So, I’m 19, Canadian, and a natural but infrequent LDer… I had my first LD in a year last week which inspired me to look some stuff up again, and I found this forum.

I’m really interested in the WILD technique, which I hadn’t heard about before, and I guess my goal is to develop that so I can use it.

I don’t look for much spirituality in dreams, I am a scientist and a bit of a hedonistic type. Dreams are weirdly magical though, and they really make me think about that kind of stuff. So even though I’m not looking for it, I often find it :content:

I also used to meditate, but am too busy now to find the time.

:wave: Welcome!

This is, as TNO put it, “the frendliest forum on Earth.” Everyone is very nice and helpful here, I’m sure you’ll love it.

Happy LD’s! :cool:

[size=9]Muahahaha- I beat Moogle to the welcome! :grin:

Nuuuu- This post was number 666!!! The new member must be ebil!!! :scared: (like I said, a friendly forum :tongue:)[/size]

:wave: hello Rectifier
:smile: I’ve already read your journal posts and look forward to reading more in the future. :boogie:
note to self … must get faster, Wolf is starting to beat me to the intro topic :tongue:

note to wolf … the use of size=1 in increasing numbers of
posts is making me go …
:ohno: :tongue:

[color=darkred]My name is Lord Draker. I’m 18 and have been researching Magick for little over 3 years. I’ve been a practicing member of Magick for about 9 months (give or take a couple). As of recently I’ve started to get more in to the Psionics side of practice(again about 8-9 months). Obviously no i’m looking into dreams.

I hope that explains a few things. :tongue:[/color]

:welcome: welcome to LD4all Lord Draker :grin:
:boogie: I see you live in the UK too :wave:

well we have an enormous ammount of topics for you to browse and enjoy, have fun :happy:

[color=darkred]Yup, i live in Wiltshire. Thanks for the big welcome. :smile: [/color]

[color=darkred]So i can see, i hope i am able to help out with anything here that verges on any psionic/magick practices. See you around :wink: [/color]

Hey everyone! I have had lucid dreams about once a month all my life, but most are only mildly lucid. I hope with practice I can increase that number by a lot. I was prompted to get motivated by a dream I had a few nights ago. I think it was the saddest dream of my life by far. Anyway, hello everyone, once again.